PDA

View Full Version : Heart rate monitors?............

clownpuncher
06-05-2005, 03:35 PM
There was a thread back a whlie about some guys mountain biking. They talked about a nice heart rate monitor that was ablw to download statistics of your work out. Does anyone have any info on these things? I'm looking for an accurate monitor.

essexjet
06-05-2005, 03:37 PM
There was a thread back a whlie about some guys mountain biking. They talked about a nice heart rate monitor that was ablw to download statistics of your work out. Does anyone have any info on these things? I'm looking for an accurate monitor.
I have one but its big and will give you a shock :D :220v: :D

clownpuncher
06-05-2005, 03:39 PM
lol, I think that might be a little heavy to lug around during a soccer game.
400 joules baby.

Wonderboy
06-05-2005, 05:44 PM
I have one but its big and will give you a shock :D :220v: :D
Why do you have to bring your penis into this? :confused: http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/knight.gif

4day!!
06-05-2005, 07:13 PM
I have a Polar HRM. They have many models with different features. Depends on your goal as to what features to get. They are a great tool for gauging your workout and trying to maintain a certain HR. Stay away form the watch only HRM's, they do not constantly monitor your HR. Get one with a chest strap.

It's all Good
06-05-2005, 08:13 PM
I have the Polar 710i. I think the latest model is the 725. Works well with bicycles. Garmin also makes a GPS watch with heart rate mintor that is pretty cool. They have software to download the logs.