PDA

View Full Version : >>>>DAM RUN... THANKS<<<<<

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 07:58 AM
I would like to offically thank everyone that stopped to help the stranded on the Dalmation. The HB community is the best hands down... We weren't worried for one minute just knowing there would be someone to help...
Cola, Thank you for the use of your tow rope. I'm sorry I had to cut it :frown: . It will be replaced. :)
H2O Toie, Your time and effort were greatly appreciated. You took a chunk of time out of your day for ME and my crew... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH...
I will continue to keep my eyes peeled for anyone who may need my help next time (after the boats running :cry: ).
And a big thanks to the whole HB community. Everyone was great... Can't wait to hang out again..
Don & Liana.. We'll have pics postin tonight... :D :D :D

NOTALENT
06-06-2005, 08:01 AM
so what went wrong with her???

JackieV
06-06-2005, 08:07 AM
I'll be waiting for those PIX! Glad to see you and Liana and I am really sorry that the moo-moo broke down. We were waiting around for a bit too after seeing you down. But like you said HB was there to help and you got some great help.
Glad it didn't keep you guys from partying like Rock Stars the rest of the day!

WaTchTheGelCoat
06-06-2005, 08:10 AM
I starting to think that you and Frenchy are the same person. lol :D

HOOTER SLED-
06-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Saw you guys getting towed back. Bum deal Trim. Good you are all safe though. Props to all who helped you.

bunny 166
06-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Sorry about your boat Don! Glad you guys had a good time though....she'll be up and runnin' in no time :p

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 08:19 AM
so what went wrong with her???
Don't know much about motors other than they aren't suppose to sound like it does now. But I'm told it is prob a lifter rod or valve :confused: . Still has oil presure and still cranks first try. It is in the top end and should ONLY be 3 - 5k.. :hammerhea... Guess it could be worse so I'm making this one up as just another lake experience.. At least I'll have full tanks of gas for the next lake trip.. :hammerhea

NOTALENT
06-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Don't know much about motors other than they aren't suppose to sound like it does now. But I'm told it is prob a lifter rod or valve :confused: . Still has oil presure and still cranks first try. It is in the top end and should ONLY be 3 - 5k.. :hammerhea... Guess it could be worse so I'm making this one up as just another lake experience.. At least I'll have full tanks of gas for the next lake trip.. :hammerhea
ouch...that sucks..I went trough the same damn shit..exept that knock turned out to be spun bearings!!! haha..parts are on there way!! Finally! Good luck on getting her done in time for the 4th of july!

H20 Toie
06-06-2005, 08:34 AM
H2O Toie, Your time and effort were greatly appreciated. You took a chunk of time out of your day for ME and my crew... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH...
No problem and thank you for the great time Sat night, Just remember to send me the pics ( i still can't believe we didn't bring a camera) you guys were all great, i'm going to Vegas on Wed probably coming home on friday or sat maybe we can hook up somwhere you have my number.

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 08:36 AM
We can do that.. I'll see how my week turns out.. I took today off and STILL have to go to work and my phone hasn't stopped ringing.. :confused:

Kilrtoy
06-06-2005, 08:38 AM
Sorry to hear this Don.....
We can accomodate you in a few weeks if you need....

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 08:41 AM
I might take you up on it. Liana and I were planning on chillin in Vegas for a few weeks and slow things down.. Been running HARD for two months straight..

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 09:22 AM
Two weekends in a row we didnt see you out on the water. :frown:
Sorry to hear about your boat though. I hope the damage is not too bad.

WYRD
06-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Sorry about the damage Don. I was even more sorry to see the ticket on your truck the next day at the motel bum deal brother. You know that you and the Mrs. are welcome on Not2YourAdvantage anytime.
WYRD

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Right on... WRYD... It's really cool the way all the peeps open up when one of us is down & out.. I don't mind being "The Boat Hoe" and Liana says she enjoys being The Boat Hoe :idea: damn she's good... :D :D
Thanks for the invite.. Keep in mind.. I think we're going to open "The Trim Room" for the 4th of July... I'll keep you informed.. Later Bro..
Don

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Two weekends in a row we didnt see you out on the water. :frown:
Sorry to hear about your boat though. I hope the damage is not too bad.
Does this mean I have two strikes??? Can I cancel out one of mine for yours? :D ... We'll be on the water soon.. My 29 Shockwave should be done in about 3.5 weeks.. :D :D And Frenchie will be making the payments.. :D

cola
06-06-2005, 07:09 PM
No problem, I'am glad you made it in ok. I saw the boat at Cottonwood when I was buying gas on the way back. We'll be back out on Fri. Good luck with the motor. Who's working on it.
Late, Mike

LHC30Victory
06-06-2005, 08:03 PM
GHtrim, Again we are sorry about your boat but thanks for giving us your slip. That would have been one killer line to wait in to get off the water and in our condition it would have been worse!
We owe ya on that one....Cash in anytime!

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 08:07 PM
sorry to here the boat broke,been having my own probs ,looks like you had fun,good luck on the fix if ya see us out ,jump in for a ride and a cold one :wink:
Cool thanks for the invite.... :D

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 08:09 PM
GHtrim, Again we are sorry about your boat but thanks for giving us your slip. That would have been one killer line to wait in to get off the water and in our condition it would have been worse!
We owe ya on that one....Cash in anytime!
It was great to get to hang with ya.... For sure... Its all about helping out when you can... Can't wait to meet up with you and your wife again...
Don

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 08:12 PM
No problem, I'am glad you made it in ok. I saw the boat at Cottonwood when I was buying gas on the way back. We'll be back out on Fri. Good luck with the motor. Who's working on it.
Late, Mike
Don't know about the motor situation just yet... Kachina Ken is helping me out again and making contact with Mercrusier Rep to see if I can get some help.... It will all work out... Thanks again for the use of your rope and sorry I had to cut it.... Frenchie is going to pick one up and get it to you and I will pay him back..
Don

cola
06-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Don't know about the motor situation just yet... Kachina Ken is helping me out again and making contact with Mercrusier Rep to see if I can get some help.... It will all work out... Thanks again for the use of your rope and sorry I had to cut it.... Frenchie is going to pick one up and get it to you and I will pay him back..
Don
I think I got that one @ the Ski Nautique dealer in Riverside.

JetBoatRich
06-07-2005, 03:51 AM
Don to hear about your boat :devil: when we came by you had a few boats with you and no big deal :sqeyes:
Good luck on the repairs :notam:

FRENCHIE
06-07-2005, 05:35 AM
I think I got that one @ the Ski Nautique dealer in Riverside.
i will be doing so!!!
:cool: