PDA

View Full Version : Rev.W

BIGAMIST
06-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Pics are up :coffeycup

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Uhhhh........what pics are we talking about???? Help a blondie out!
Jerry if you bail this weekend....no secret emails for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

BIGAMIST
06-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Uhhhh........what pics are we talking about???? Help a blondie out!
Jerry if you bail this weekend....no secret emails for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
Jer will be goin to his truck.........thats about it.

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 09:39 AM
I am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

Rev. Williams
06-06-2005, 09:44 AM
No need to be confused...... :D :D

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Are you going to come with or not?? The suspense is killing me :D

Rev. Williams
06-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Are you going to come with or not?? The suspense is killing me :D
I really want to, but without a boat I'd feel a little lost. I may talk Jeff into just driving down there and we can become boatbitches for someone.
Maybe we can talk Dia into taking their boat????
Here's my troubles:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1332105#post1332105

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 10:14 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That sux! Yikes, well at least it happend early in the season..right??? Hmmm..Boat Biatch eh.....you can be Geza's...as long as I can watch!!! :eek:

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Did you guys see the Memorial pix I posted???? Those are the only ones outta 109 that are ok to post on HB!! :eek:

Rev. Williams
06-06-2005, 10:28 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That sux! Yikes, well at least it happend early in the season..right??? Hmmm..Boat Biatch eh.....you can be Geza's...as long as I can watch!!! :eek:
You can watch, just no pictures!! :D And I'm not wearing a thong for you either !! :D
So I'm guessing that those "Other" pics will be in my inbox at home soon????
I like the wet t's you guys had on !!! Very nice!!

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 10:44 AM
LOL :D You are soo funny!! I will email the other photos for you, but I am holding them hostage until you come play at the river this weekend! :wink:

Rev. Williams
06-06-2005, 10:48 AM
LOL :D You are soo funny!! I will email the other photos for you, but I am holding them hostage until you come play at the river this weekend! :wink:
I'll go !!
I just don't wanna be sitting around the docks with Jeff and an ice chest full of beer watching the boats go past :(
Being boatless suck!!!
Can you send me a few teasers?? :D :D

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 10:54 AM
I'll go !!
I just don't wanna be sitting around the docks with Jeff and an ice chest full of beer watching the boats go past :(
Being boatless suck!!!
Can you send me a few teasers?? :D :D
Do you really think I would leave the hottest a$$ in hot boat on the dock?????I dont think so! You are riding with me baby! Hope you dont mind bouncing with me and Stacey...oh and the kids too! Hee Hee!!! :wink:

Rev. Williams
06-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Do you really think I would leave the hottest a$$ in hot boat on the dock?????I dont think so! You are riding with me baby! Hope you dont mind bouncing with me and Stacey...oh and the kids too! Hee Hee!!! :wink:
Then you got yourself a boat bieetch !!! :D :D :D Now I just need to start acting sick around the office so I can call in sick Friday :D
Hottest a$$ ??? Nice :D And I ain't afraid to show it !! Though some are afraid to see it :D

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2005, 12:04 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!! Tanning parlour time :eek:
Keep me informed on the regatta thread..........Geza and Jay have been talking about something for Sat night for my bday..I am in the dark with that! :wink: We are leaving Thurs after the kiddies get out of school, staying at the Island Inn that night for only $50.00.

Mrs.Racer277
06-06-2005, 06:33 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!! Tanning parlour time :eek:
Keep me informed on the regatta thread..........Geza and Jay have been talking about something for Sat night for my bday..I am in the dark with that! :wink: We are leaving Thurs after the kiddies get out of school, staying at the Island Inn that night for only $50.00.
Ok someone please fill me in on what is going on. Do I need to figure out tires or does Jer have a ride. I am stressing out here. :cry: :cry:

Rev. Williams
06-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Ok someone please fill me in on what is going on. Do I need to figure out tires or does Jer have a ride. I am stressing out here. :cry: :cry:
Talk to your hubby.... :D :D
And bring your boat !!!!!! Tina and Stacy will eat me alive if I ride in their boat!! Not that its a bad thing, but for room sake an extra boat would be great.

Mrs.Racer277
06-07-2005, 05:38 AM
Talk to your hubby.... :D :D
And bring your boat !!!!!! Tina and Stacy will eat me alive if I ride in their boat!! Not that its a bad thing, but for room sake an extra boat would be great.
We are stressed on time. :cry: Getting down to OC and back. :cry:

Rev. Williams
06-07-2005, 07:50 AM
We are stressed on time. :cry: Getting down to OC and back. :cry:
Don't they sell tires in Oildale??? It seems the savings would be eaten by the drive to OC.
But what do I know...
Jeff and I should be there Friday mid-day and we need a boat or boats to ride in..... :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Don't they sell tires in Oildale??? It seems the savings would be eaten by the drive to OC.
But what do I know...
Jeff and I should be there Friday mid-day and we need a boat or boats to ride in..... :D :D
I have no idea I don't go to Oildale.
I will bring you a raft. ;)
Talk to Sean....I have no idea what is going on. :messedup:

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 10:42 AM
You are all sooooooooooo freakin funny! Jerry keep my celly handy you know where we will be!!! :wink:

raff
06-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Jerry check your PM..
Mark out

pixilatedpussy
06-09-2005, 10:36 AM
jer when are you leaving???? Call me on my cell...we are leaving around 130 :D ish!

Mrs.Racer277
06-09-2005, 11:54 AM
jer when are you leaving???? Call me on my cell...we are leaving around 130 :D ish!
Not all of us get to leave today. :frown:
Drive safe see you tomorrow. :D