PDA

View Full Version : Paging Playa Playa!!!

Three Days Only
06-06-2005, 12:19 PM
You are the ultimate party animal. You wrecked my shit so bad, you have no idea!!
Always a good time when you run with the devil.
PS, did you check your feet for splinters in the morning.
Jeff

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 12:26 PM
The Ultimate Party Animal is a good name for him but the experience is UNFOCK'N REAL
Hey open the door 1,2,3
Plus i have the ultimate Picture Jeff :devil: remember it about 430am

Three Days Only
06-06-2005, 12:30 PM
The Ultimate Party Animal is a good name for him but the experience is UNFOCK'N REAL
Hey open the door 1,2,3
Plus i have the ultimate Picture Jeff :devil: remember it about 430am
Yeah I remember, how could I forget someone licking my fricken face. He knows how to get it down with the goose. Even If I stepped it up about thirty times harder then I already do, I could never be a true professional like Eric. He has it hands down!!!

Three Days Only
06-06-2005, 12:33 PM
I have a funny feeling that the hotel is going to place a few of us on some sort of banned list. Eric and my name are going to be running in first place.
Hey check me out, im a pirate and im commendering your houseboat. Dont worry, I can drive twins we got this under control. Quick Bling, throw the main line were off. Lets roll.......................................
Then comes Mel!!! He grew a couple more inches in height once he realized the house boat was underway moving into the abyss and some drunk ass three pump chump was at the wheel.

Havasu Luvr
06-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Yeah I remember, how could I forget someone licking my fricken face. He knows how to get it down with the goose. Even If I stepped it up about thirty times harder then I already do, I could never be a true professional like Eric. He has it hands down!!!
Goose Hell ! ! ! That boy polished his B-day bottle of Jack and then started on Captain Morgan, that was just saturday :jawdrop: . Eric doesn't stop until his legs are full :hammerhea

alfonzo
06-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Hey PLAYA, Send me some $$$$$ for the hotel door!!!!!!! :hammerhea J/K..J/K. That was some funny shiat, but by 5:00 I was done and ready for bed. Sorry we woke you up....bit of a mistake eh Herman?BTW>>>Happy B-day again. :D :D

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah I remember, how could I forget someone licking my fricken face.
Did it look like this :idea:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2680DSC00971.JPG

mike37
06-06-2005, 07:43 PM
now that there is some funny shit

boatslayer
06-06-2005, 07:47 PM
haha i was standing right there when this happend , eric was wasted ,,
me and jeff had to stay up all night and baby sit eric , he wanted to kick in every door at the hotel , and wanted to still the security van

Havasu Hangin'
06-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey PP...where's my $50?
:idea:

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 08:06 PM
, eric was wasted ,,
me and jeff had to stay up all night and baby sit eric ,
Babysit :devil: he would'nt let us go to bed remember he said if we did he was gonna break our doors down and drag us the Fock out :cry:

boatslayer
06-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Babysit :devil: he would'nt let us go to bed remember he said if we did he was gonna break our doors down and drag us the Fock out :cry:
haha oh yea thats right

Three Days Only
06-07-2005, 08:04 AM
That boy knows how to party. He is off the fricken hook!!
100% full throttle all the time!!!

PlyaPlya22
06-07-2005, 08:49 AM
What the FOCK is going on in here??????

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2005, 09:10 AM
$hit all I heard all morning was Muther Fawkin LAPD Jeff so and so 10, 9, 8, 7, opps forgot 6 and went straight to 5, 4, 3,2,1 then the potatoe gun going and maybe a door or two good times good times :cool:

PlyaPlya22
06-07-2005, 09:29 AM
$hit all I heard all morning was Muther Fawkin LAPD Jeff so and so 10, 9, 8, 7, opps forgot 6 and went straight to 5, 4, 3,2,1 then the potatoe gun going and maybe a door or two good times good times :cool:
What happened to you FOCKERS??

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2005, 09:34 AM
What happened to you FOCKERS??
Crashed and Burned if I would have known it was gonna turn out like this at 4 am I would have stuck around. :cool:

JackieV
06-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Does anyone have any pics of the door Eric kicked in? At first I wasn't sure to believe him cause he stumbled in the room, smelling like BA-DOO-SY (Booty, D!ck, asS & pussy).
Your a rider Plya Plya! Had an awsome time with you, shiat even Jeff!

JackieV
06-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Crashed and Burned if I would have known it was gonna turn out like this at 4 am I would have stuck around. :cool:
Liar! You were to busy trying to keep Foxy from being taken away from you completely! LOL :D

PlyaPlya22
06-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Does anyone have any pics of the door Eric kicked in? At first I wasn't sure to believe him cause he stumbled in the room, smelling like BA-DOO-SY (Booty, D!ck, asS & pussy).
Your a rider Plya Plya! Had an awsome time with you, shiat even Jeff!
Hey sweetie I got your message. I am glad you guys got home safe!!! Thank you to you and Art for help making this a memorable one!! You guys are the greatest!!

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Liar! You were to busy trying to keep Foxy from being taken away from you completely! LOL :D
I know I was sweating you ha ha naw we were all tired and crashed out like at 1am when we got back from Laughlin :p

JackieV
06-07-2005, 12:21 PM
No way Eric, you guys are way cool and hella fun to be with! Especially Mel! LOL
Did those Chorizo Burritos hit the spot in the morning before leaving on the Run or what!
I liked Ginger, she was pretty cool too.
Thank you so much for having us this weekend! I had a memorable time! You guys and the rest of the HB crew are off the hook party animals!
Can't wait to do it all over again!
Luv ya! I'll call you and see what you two are up two when we land in Cali!
We may just need a drink or two!

Three Days Only
06-07-2005, 01:54 PM
What the FOCK is going on in here??????
Playa......................
Hey Three pump chump, take me back to the houseboat. Cmon we can just take this mini van over here. Give me a minute, I got to start the bitch.
Crazy Mother F'er.
I think I may need to stop drinking after Saturday night / Sunday morning. You killed my ass!! PS, I never knew you hated white people so much, or maybe just me for not taking you out in the boat at 5am drunk off my f'n ass. You got a ride anytime you know the number!!
Next time you want to try to molest a dude, find G-Faulk. I mean for gods sake the boy was already in bed waiting for you!!

boatslayer
06-07-2005, 02:37 PM
yea eric u were freakin off the wall wanting to hot wire the security van , and take jeffs boat out at 5 in the morning

PlyaPlya22
06-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Playa......................
Hey Three pump chump, take me back to the houseboat. Cmon we can just take this mini van over here. Give me a minute, I got to start the bitch.
Crazy Mother F'er.
I think I may need to stop drinking after Saturday night / Sunday morning. You killed my ass!! PS, I never knew you hated white people so much, or maybe just me for not taking you out in the boat at 5am drunk off my f'n ass. You got a ride anytime you know the number!!
Next time you want to try to molest a dude, find G-Faulk. I mean for gods sake the boy was already in bed waiting for you!!
That was some funny ass shit!! I had a blast, I can't wait to do it again!! Hey you said you wanted to know what it was like to go black...LOL I am glad you made it home...I hope the wife didn't kick your ass!!! Thanks again!!!
BY THE WAY... I TALKED TO KATHERINE'S TODAY AND WE ARE WELCOMED BACK...WTF???? I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO STEP IT UP A NOTCH NEXT TIME..

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2005, 02:51 PM
That was some funny ass shit!! I had a blast, I can't wait to do it again!! Hey you said you wanted to know what it was like to go black...LOL I am glad you made it home...I hope the wife didn't kick your ass!!! Thanks again!!!
BY THE WAY... I TALKED TO KATHERINE'S TODAY AND WE ARE WELCOMED BACK...WTF???? I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO STEP IT UP A NOTCH NEXT TIME..
Yea next time step it up a few more notches Eric I know we can break some shit next time get a couple of tvs and break some lamps :cool:

Three Days Only
06-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Yea next time step it up a few more notches Eric I know we can break some shit next time get a couple of tvs and break some lamps :cool:
Dont give him any idea's, he needs to keep his bail money!

PlyaPlya22
06-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Dont give him any idea's, he needs to keep his bail money!
Hey Jeffy boy, as long as your their to go to jail with, it'll all be worth it

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey Jeffy boy, as long as your their to go to jail with, it'll all be worth it
Damn I want to see this

KACHINA KEN
06-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Looks like a prelude to ass-rape to me :D :D :D