PDA

View Full Version : How do people come up with theses ideas?

RACRJEFF
06-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Frenchie was right alright rubber pays. I'm down on gower st. in hollywood waiting to eat at roscoes chicken n waffles,when dude pulls up in his lamborghini murcielago. As me and a few others are checkin out the ride i notice the license plate says (rubr mde) something like that, so i figure hey he's C.E.O. or something of RUBBERMAID. Big negative so when asked what it means and to shorten this up, the dude owns condom vending machines in bars all over nevada,cali and a.z. He was in aircraft got laid off took severence pay and bought condom vending machines years ago and the rest is history, he was super cool and come to find out after more talking he owns around 3,000 of them he says some sellout in one night in some of the same sex bars at 60 condoms a machine times 2 bucks i think it was. He says 95% of his machines are filled weekly,i got home did a little math and on a conservative side dude makes around 160,000 a week, if you dont even count the bars that sell out nightly. How the F$%k do people think of this shit, c'mon ladies if your husband was just layed off and rolled over in bed and said"honey im gonna buy some condom machines" you'd think he was a nut!!

Biglue
06-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Actually many of the vending machine guys make a killing. I know a guy that has soda machines and shit a job sites and he too is weel off. You would never think.

superdave013
06-06-2005, 02:45 PM
some of the same sex bars at 60 condoms a machine
I think you mean fag bars. I guess what ever pays the bills. NOT!

JackieV
06-06-2005, 02:48 PM
I am engaged to the wrong man then! Damn! lol

HM
06-06-2005, 02:55 PM
I think you mean fag bars. I guess what ever pays the bills. NOT!
LOL! They don't sell condoms at lesbian bars.....I wonder why? :idea:
I have a buddy that has several hundred vending machines that sells "Homies" and stickers. He sticks them im Laundry mats, liquor stores/markets, and check cashing/advance and makes over $50K/month.

Dave C
06-06-2005, 03:20 PM
well if they did and they sold out I hope we can at least see the video of it. :supp:
LOL! They don't sell condoms at lesbian bars.....I wonder why? :idea: