PDA

View Full Version : Flex Off Winning Picture

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Since there was no one else flexing at the dam I guess I won. lol :D :hammer2: :D
Frenchie would have killed me if he were there though.
Thank you Trojan Dan and El Chingon for an awesome time! :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366IMGP0039.JPG

Mandelon
06-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Winner by default. You must be present to win.... :hammerhea
Maybe it should have been at Cottonwood.... :hammerhea :cool:

TrojanDan
06-06-2005, 05:28 PM
I have a good one of you Steve but I'm just picture posting retarded. :messedup:

GHTRIM
06-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Winner by default. You must be present to win.... :hammerhea
Maybe it should have been at Cottonwood.... :hammerhea :cool:
At Cottonwood?? Ouch! That hurt... :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
06-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Was this a drug free contest.....
If so i think I may have won....

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 05:58 PM
I have a good one of you Steve but I'm just picture posting retarded. :messedup:
lmao... I hope it's not one that will get me in trouble. :mix:

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Was this a drug free contest.....
If so i think I may have won....
You have to be present to win! :boxingguy ;)

FRENCHIE
06-06-2005, 06:00 PM
THERE must have been a conspiracy....someone put a hit on the cow boat so i would not make it!!!! :idea: :mad:
but thats ok.....what happend at the 'TRIM MOTEL ROOM' all weekend more than made up for it!! im workin on putting a few pics up right now!!! you can be the jusge on this one!!! ;)

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 06:01 PM
THERE must have been a conspiracy....someone put a hit on the cow boat so i would not make it!!!! :idea: :mad:
but thats ok.....what happend at the 'TRIM MOTEL ROOM' all weekend more than made up for it!! im workin on putting a few pics up right now!!! you can be the jusge on this one!!! ;)
I know Friday night the trim motel room was going off! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 06:31 PM
and where was i? at home :cry: :cry:
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
Get it fixed yet? :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 07:50 PM
nope :cry: maybe tues/wens :cry: its funny when their under warranty/free they come a little slowerrrrrrrrr :cry:
At least its still early in the season. :D

MAINEVENT
06-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey I was gonna win the Flex off for you but i did not want to put My brotha Scuba to shame :jawdrop: :hammer2: J/K

SCUBA STEVE
06-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey I was gonna win the Flex off for you but i did not want to put My brotha Scuba to shame :jawdrop: :hammer2: J/K
Thanks Alex. :D

El Chingon
06-06-2005, 11:08 PM
I wonder if it's the same pic i got? Congrats on the championship Scuba! Had lots of fun with you and the Mrs. Hopefully next time i can stick around long enough to help pull weeds. :wink:

SCUBA STEVE
06-07-2005, 05:54 AM
I wonder if it's the same pic i got? Congrats on the championship Scuba! Had lots of fun with you and the Mrs. Hopefully next time i can stick around long enough to help pull weeds. :wink:
Fockers!!! :2purples:
We had a blast as well. I hope to be at a 100% next time out so you won't have any of those meme pictures. lol :cool: