PDA

View Full Version : Red Room or Kokomo's???

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Heading up to Havi this weekend for the Regatta and my Bday, we have a sitter (thankyou Rob) and the husband is trying to plan some fun. Whitch place is more fun?? It has been a very long time since I have gotten to party in Havi (being a mommy & all), can anyone help?? :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
06-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Heading up to Havi this weekend for the Regatta and my Bday, we have a sitter (thankyou Rob) and the husband is trying to plan some fun. Whitch place is more fun?? It has been a very long time since I have gotten to party in Havi (being a mommy & all), can anyone help?? :idea:
Dan's house! WooHoo!!

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Friday night hunney after the Turtle! Where are you staying, he said that you aren't staying with him any more. Cuz you be wit me in my bed :D ( cuz we both will be dead after the RR and tube ride) :D
G is making secretive plans...call him for the FYI. Did your hubby call him yet???

Mrs.Racer277
06-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Friday night hunney after the Turtle! Where are you staying, he said that you aren't staying with him any more. Cuz you be wit me in my bed :D ( cuz we both will be dead after the RR and tube ride) :D
G is making secretive plans...call him for the FYI. Did your hubby call him yet???
I don't think he has called yet. :idea: Does not sound like he is giong to have time to get down there. :( :squiggle:
We are staying at Michele's. I did not know Dan would be there on Friday. :rolleyes:
Passed out from RR in the tube. :mix: :messedup:
I have so much crap going on right now. So sounds like the house warming may be in August. :sqeyes:

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I don't think he has called yet. :idea: Does not sound like he is giong to have time to get down there. :( :squiggle:
We are staying at Michele's. I did not know Dan would be there on Friday. :rolleyes:
Passed out from RR in the tube. :mix: :messedup:
I have so much crap going on right now. So sounds like the house warming may be in August. :sqeyes:
I better be 1st on that invite list!!!!!!
Michelle who?? Mrs Hootersled?

Bense468
06-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Last Sat, we started at Red-Room (was alright) ended at Kokomos (was better). I have seen it the other way around. Head to one, and if its not that cool, bounce to the other.

NOTALENT
06-07-2005, 12:28 PM
If you want to get wet, down and dirty..with some decent people and alot more umm...guys trying to take advantage go to kokohos..
If you want more casual upscale dancing, and drinks nice night out and trouble free...RED ROOM...dont get me wrong though it gets dirty there as well!! :crossx:

Newcastle
06-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Last Sat, we started at Red-Room (was alright) ended at Kokomos (was better). I have seen it the other way around. Head to one, and if its not that cool, bounce to the other.
I second that...Memorial weekend, we hit up RR with high hopes on Fri night. It was alright, the crowd seemed a little older and mellow. Went to Kokomo's Sat night and it went off. Could've just been the holiday weekend, who knows, but Kokomo's (even though I hate to admit it) was a little better for our group that weekend...even though the drinks there were too watered down/weak.

NOTALENT
06-07-2005, 12:32 PM
I second that...Memorial weekend, we hit up RR with high hopes on Fri night. It was alright, the crowd seemed a little older and mellow. Went to Kokomo's Sat night and it went off. Could've just been the holiday weekend, who knows, but Kokomo's (even though I hate to admit it) was a little better for our group that weekend...even though the drinks there were too watered down/weak.
they were watered down fo sho even when told to make them stong!!! how's a guys suppost to get so beligerent he could hook up with any of them ladys??!! :crossx:
Did you see that one chick in cowboy boots that danced non stop all night...by the pool..then moved up to the stage upstairs??? Good lord... WOOF!!! haha..she turned me down!!! :220v: :cry: :D

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 12:39 PM
they were watered down fo sho even when told to make them stong!!! how's a guys suppost to get so beligerent he could hook up with any of them ladys??!! :crossx:
Did you see that one chick in cowboy boots that danced non stop all night...by the pool..then moved up to the stage upstairs??? Good lord... WOOF!!! haha..she turned me down!!! :220v: :cry: :D
Did you offer her your talent??????? Hee Hee :wink: Thanks for the info! We probably will just bounce as you said! My husband has left messages for both places..to reserve something, and no one ever called back..what a surprise!
Where's Phatt matt? Cant he help??

NOTALENT
06-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Did you offer her your talent??????? Hee Hee :wink: Thanks for the info! We probably will just bounce as you said! My husband has left messages for both places..to reserve something, and no one ever called back..what a surprise!
Where's Phatt matt? Cant he help??
haha..I offered all my Talent..I think she just new that she couldnt pull this! :devil: I meant it as a joke but got dissed!haha.. Yeah bounce around you will enjoy both..by ur pics..u seem like the party chic!! so kokohos..may do ya good! :devil: Call an ask for SAMONE....or talk to matt...he should be able to help..

JackieV
06-07-2005, 12:47 PM
That's because she saw you hanging with a chick in white sun glasses! OMG!

Newcastle
06-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Damn...nah, I missed her...I think I had the upper hand. I started belligerent since the Kettle/Rockstars were flowin' at the house before even going out.
If there was 1 good thing about chicks taking 1 1/2 hrs to get ready before clubbing, its that it I get 'my time' to drink before ever leaving the house, for a little pre-party!

JackieV
The place to party is GHTrimms house! OMG will you do things that you never thought were possible...... :rolleyes:

moneypit
Seems to me that you would want to hang out next to the Pepsi machine that Frenchie's talented ladies abused. You may never know what could happen there

NOTALENT
06-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Damn...nah, I missed her...I think I had the upper hand. I started belligerent since the Kettle/Rockstars were flowin' at the house before even going out.
If there was 1 good thing about chicks taking 1 1/2 hrs to get ready before clubbing, its that it I get 'my time' to drink before ever leaving the house, for a little pre-party!
yeah..that is one bonus..or u can do like me and ditch the one in white glasses...leave her ass behind and take her friends :D get drunk and hook up with them...come home to her sleeping...and puttin her on the floor! :D goose and rockstar prior shooting some pool...that was nice!

NOTALENT
06-07-2005, 12:57 PM
The place to party is GHTrimms house! OMG will you do things that you never thought were possible...... :rolleyes:
The chick in white glasses made me miss it!!! :burningm:

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Seems to me that you would want to hang out next to the Pepsi machine that Frenchie's talented ladies abused. You may never know what could happen there
No shiat......I know that my hunney wouldn't mind that at all!!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 12:59 PM
The chick in white glasses made me miss it!!! :burningm:
She sounds like she was a major BIATCH!!@!! :burningm:

NOTALENT
06-07-2005, 01:06 PM
She sounds like she was a major BIATCH!!@!! :burningm:
U have noooo idea!!! :eat: its cool though...she cut and I met another innocent girl.. :eek: :D maybe to innocent though..haha.

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Right on!
You gonna be out there this weekend? Come play! You have the official pussy invite! :wink:

unleashed
06-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Both places are nice. If you want a more dressy, classy crowd head to the RR. If you could get your own table at Kokomos than I would head there. Just call ahead and tell them you have a private party...ask for Dallas. I like to people watch and there is no better place than kokohos in the summer. You get to watch idiots jump in the pool with there cell phones, chicks lose there tops, drunks fight eachother and all in the privacy of your own little booth. Just dont venture to far as Im sure you will get grooped! :cool:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Both places are nice. If you want a more dressy, classy crowd head to the RR. If you could get your own table at Kokomos than I would head there. Just call ahead and tell them you have a private party...ask for Dallas. I like to people watch and there is no better place than kokohos in the summer. You get to watch idiots jump in the pool with there cell phones, chicks lose there tops, drunks fight eachother and all in the privacy of your own little booth. Just dont venture to far as Im sure you will get grooped! :cool:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
Oh I am sure he will have a tight leash on me..cuz I will be pretty trashed if the Rev has anything to do with it! :wink:

NOTALENT
06-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Right on!
You gonna be out there this weekend? Come play! You have the official pussy invite! :wink:
I wish I could come play..but my engine needs to get done...I hate being a boat bitch when mine should be ready :hammerhea haha. maybe next time.. :(

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 03:24 PM
That sux...but we can party next time! :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I feel RR is more classy and the Kokohos is more trashy ha ha have a great time hit them both up just a short lil walk :D

nodigg
06-07-2005, 03:43 PM
I vote the RED ROOM. Way more class. Lot better A/c after a hot day on the water. If you are a dancer, the Red Room wins. If you just wanna watch the show...Kokoho's!

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks guys! I will probably end up at both! :messedup:

Phat Matt
06-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Here is a free pass for anybody. You have to be there before 10pm though. Just print it out and take it with you.
http://www.redroomnightclub.com/Free_admiss.pdf
Matt

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Thanks, but how do we get a booth or section reserved...no one is returning phone calls?????

Mrs.Racer277
06-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Here is a free pass for anybody. You have to be there before 10pm though. Just print it out and take it with you.
http://www.redroomnightclub.com/Free_admiss.pdf
Matt
Matt can you help PP out?? It is her Birthday. :cool:

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Matt can you help PP out?? It is her Birthday. :cool:
He is making some calls Dia..looks like approx 25 peeps!? Could be more later... :sqeyes:

nodigg
06-08-2005, 06:08 AM
That is cool of Simon to allow us Hot Boaters the free pass! But now I don't fell so special! j/k. Printed mine out already. Now about this b-day party, is it an open invitation or are you trying to keep the lo-lifes like me out? We were there last weekend and had blast again.

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2005, 07:08 AM
That is cool of Simon to allow us Hot Boaters the free pass! But now I don't fell so special! j/k. Printed mine out already. Now about this b-day party, is it an open invitation or are you trying to keep the lo-lifes like me out? We were there last weekend and had blast again.
Of course you are invited!!! :D :clover: I will pm ya back later..gotta go on a field trip with my sons class right now, but plan on hookin up for sure!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-08-2005, 07:29 AM
You are always invited. :wink:

nodigg
06-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Of course you are invited!!! :D :clover: I will pm ya back later..gotta go on a field trip with my sons class right now, but plan on hookin up for sure!!! :D
Mrs.Racer277 Quote:
You are always invited.
Thanks ladies! Wait a minute, PP is the wife, what is the husbands board name? Don't remember meeting you guys yet.
I gotta get permission form the good half but we have some friends coming with us that have not yet been there so I think I sould be able to talk them into going??? (If I can get'em off the water soon enough)

Mrs.Racer277
06-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Mrs.Racer277 Quote:
You are always invited.
Thanks ladies! Wait a minute, PP is the wife, what is the husbands board name? Don't remember meeting you guys yet.
I gotta get permission form the good half but we have some friends coming with us that have not yet been there so I think I sould be able to talk them into going??? (If I can get'em off the water soon enough)
They use the same screen name. So be very careful what you say. :rolleyes: :D
Hope you and the good half can join us. :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-08-2005, 01:22 PM
I sooooooooooooo wish I could be there !!!! I already need to get out of her !!!!!!!! Toooooo much crap !!!!

nodigg
06-08-2005, 01:27 PM
They use the same screen name. So be very careful what you say. :rolleyes: :D
Hope you and the good half can join us. :D :D
Now I understand why sometimes I think I am reading guy talk and sometimes chick talk, whew! what a relief! Thought maybe Frenchie was having a board wide influence! lol! j/k Leon! :messedup: :idea: ;)

nodigg
06-08-2005, 01:29 PM
I sooooooooooooo wish I could be there !!!! I already need to get out of her !!!!!!!! Toooooo much crap !!!!
And ANOTHER winning avitar. I think I will have to update mine.....naw, I don't think so. You peeps keep the avitars rolling.................

nodigg
06-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Who is we white man? So you blew off the Dam Run and went to the Red Room? :yuk:
Hey, you called and un-invited me to the new house so I had to do my own thing. :yuk: :)

Mrs.Racer277
06-08-2005, 01:41 PM
You are full of shit Rick. Oh well you sensitive BIACH!
That is no way to talk to your father. :rolleyes: :)

nodigg
06-08-2005, 01:46 PM
You are full of shit Rick. I told you either at Dales or my house and that there would be more room at Dales. Your own thing was something that did not include any partying. When have you never been welcome at my house or on my boat? Oh well you sensitive BIACH!
Damn son, you sure got sensitive all of a sudden! I told you why I did not come out BIACH! On the phone that is. And the Red Room was the weekend before btw with Michelles group.

nodigg
06-08-2005, 01:48 PM
That is no way to talk to your father. :rolleyes: :)
LUKE, (I mean Tom), I am your FATHER! How about a little less respect around these boards!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-08-2005, 01:52 PM
And ANOTHER winning avitar. I think I will have to update mine.....naw, I don't think so. You peeps keep the avitars rolling.................
THANK-YOU................ :D

nodigg
06-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Well you said last weekend and I was like WTF! OK, no biggie. You are always welcome at my house and on my boat just as I always have been on your boat and house. Just wanted to clear that up.
I will apoligize to you now you BIACH mofo....lol
I am a little sensitive today....I am at work :(
No problem son, you know I love you and shit! After all , we are blood! lol! Apologies? damn, Brenda is turning you into a sensitive young man real quick!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I have always been sensitive Dad :) You just never took the time to understand me....lol
Can you buy me a new boat to make up for all my insecurities growing up with you as my Father :)
That's pretty funny............

nodigg
06-08-2005, 02:01 PM
As a matter of fact, I have just the boat for you......3.3 methE3, whippled 540, crower rotating assembly, rollers, good shit and a maximus 28 pitch prop to boot, holds 18 people, top speed 39.5 mph with a lightload.

nodigg
06-08-2005, 02:09 PM
So when are you going to give it to me in lieu of cash so I can feel better about myself after my abusive upbringing?
I still remember at the age of 8 when you tried to get me to go to Michael Jacksons house......
Just one more real estate deal son, I promise, just one more...........

dicudmore
06-08-2005, 02:13 PM
As a matter of fact, I have just the boat for you......3.3 methE3, whippled 540, crower rotating assembly, rollers, good shit and a maximus 28 pitch prop to boot, holds 18 people, top speed 39.5 mph with a lightload.
this sounds like a great boat for me :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
06-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Stop trying to give away my boat. :D :hammer2: :D

nodigg
06-08-2005, 04:05 PM
this sounds like a great boat for me :D :D
Mrs.Racer277 Quote:
Stop trying to give away my boat.
Well, now that Dan wants to buy it...I guess I will have to disappoint my son DILLIGAF yet once more! :( :D BTW, $65,000. is not exactly giving it away. Just waiting for Dan's wire transfer...................

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Hey..I am back! I keep trying to pm ya but the stupid HB is having issues...anyways....everyone and anyone is invited....YIKES di I say that outloud?? Ok wait..anyone who plays nice with the pussy is invited!!!!! :D :clover: My husband is a sweetie...no probs there...and yes he needs his own screen name..I thjink he is just gonna be pixilated...so it doesn't get that confusing! ;) Matt is supposidly gonna get back with me about getting us a special place at the RR! :D

nodigg
06-08-2005, 04:49 PM
You have been letting me down my entire life. I think I will have to start manipulating Mom again :)
Maybe you will have better luck than I do! :devil: :D

nodigg
06-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey..I am back! I keep trying to pm ya but the stupid HB is having issues...anyways....everyone and anyone is invited....YIKES di I say that outloud?? Ok wait..anyone who plays nice with the pussy is invited!!!!! :D :clover: My husband is a sweetie...no probs there...and yes he needs his own screen name..I thjink he is just gonna be pixilated...so it doesn't get that confusing! ;) Matt is supposidly gonna get back with me about getting us a special place at the RR! :D
Looks like all pms are doing doubles right now! Okay, G man can keep my good half happy while I bump into people on the dance floor and stir up some trouble! Look out Simon! I'm coming back!

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2005, 04:52 PM
I noticed that too.... That just means twice the fun! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Any word yet???????? :confused: