PDA

View Full Version : I Will Be Gone For a While!!!

Waldo
06-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Our school is upgrading our computer infrastructure beginning tomorrow! I will still be able to use my computer but w/o internet access :cry: :cry: :cry:
My position is paper/computer work intensive and I am on the computer quite a bit. I am fortunate to be able to check the forums periodically...I don't know when I will be back online...please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

Parker Dreamin
06-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Hang in there bro...u can last.

Three Days Only
06-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Time to upgrade at home!! or go wireless!!!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
06-07-2005, 03:14 PM
it's perfectly acceptable to cry. we feel your plight and will lend our support when and where we can. I, for one, volunteer myself and my home to you for scheduled therapy sessions. we will focus on staying hydrated :D and working you back into the the forum world at a pace that you can handle.

Waldo
06-07-2005, 03:17 PM
it's perfectly acceptable to cry. we feel your plight and will lend our support when and where we can. I, for one, volunteer myself and my home to you for scheduled therapy sessions. we will focus on staying hydrated :D and working you back into the the forum world at a pace that you can handle.
Thanks for the support...I'll be looking forward to the "hydration" part of my therapy!!
Did you find Baum???

BarryMac
06-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Waldo, pm me your e-mail address so if I get any news about my trip to Parker/Havasu before you return I can get you in the loop... :D :D :D
late, gjb

JetBoatRich
06-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Tell them that you can not work without your internet and post ***** needs :idea:
Computer challenged at home :jawdrop:

Mrs. casean
06-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Prepare for the withdrawls :D See ya when you get back... or Father's Day weekend if you'll be in Parker??

Waldo
06-08-2005, 08:35 AM
Prepare for the withdrawls :D See ya when you get back... or Father's Day weekend if you'll be in Parker??
I'm back...system is not shut off yet???
Probably staying in town for Father's Day...We are planning to BBQ with my dad and FIL. Next time. We'll be out there most of July and Aug.