PDA

View Full Version : Forgiving Africas Debt???

cdog
06-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Do these two have their heads up eachother ass's? (Bush and Blair). Forgiving africas debt. I say F africa. How about my social security? Or my health care? WTF are we doing here? Writing a blank check to the world. I say we'll forgive the debt in exchange for the dimond mines and some land. Nobody's gonna stop africants from F'in eachother and spreading aids. They're DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDD.

DEL51
06-07-2005, 01:17 PM
You Are Correct!

HOSS
06-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Well, the way I see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah phuc,,,,,,I don`t even wanna deal with this.

06-08-2005, 04:45 AM
Well, the way I see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah phuc,,,,,,I don`t even wanna deal with this.LMAO.... :D

Blown 472
06-08-2005, 05:29 AM
Do these two have their heads up eachother ass's? (Bush and Blair). Forgiving africas debt. I say F africa. How about my social security? Or my health care? WTF are we doing here? Writing a blank check to the world. I say we'll forgive the debt in exchange for the dimond mines and some land. Nobody's gonna stop africants from F'in eachother and spreading aids. They're DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDD.
How about the skool system? how about the losing of american jobs? news flash they dont give a phuck about you.

cdog
06-08-2005, 07:51 AM
I think this is something that every american just about agrees on and almost every polititian would get suckered into by his or her peers. If kerry was pres. he would have givin france the cash to dispurse to the africants. We the tax payers should be able to vote on things like this.

Freak
06-08-2005, 08:06 AM
674 Mil. that's ****ed up.

SB
06-08-2005, 11:28 AM
How about sending them $15 billion for AIDS? When we have health care for all Americans, then we'll talk about health care for Africans.

wsuwrhr
06-08-2005, 09:15 PM
They will forgive Africa for millions of dollars they owe, no problem, hell I could give away millions of dollars that aren't mine either. That's easy.
What I can't figure out, is why they want MY money so god damn bad. I
don't think anyone in Africa needs any of my sweat.
Brian

cdog
06-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Why do we allow this? What can we do to stop it?

ptboat
06-09-2005, 01:13 PM
cdog,
Uhhmm, stop paying tax and say screw you Mr.IRS ? Actually, nothing you can do really and that is a sad thing.
Alex.

Rexone
06-09-2005, 05:18 PM
The US has been forgiving debts to deadbeat countries that can't pay for decades. Think about it, government loans a bunch a money to third world country. Country can't pay it back (big surprise there, country was broke in first place). What you gonna do, foreclose on a country and take it over like a piece of real estate.
Foreign loans IMO are nothing more than disguised foreign aid to get them approved. The gov knows when they loan it there's little chance in hell of getting repaid. Just another form of foriegn aid, while at home yes your social security goes in the can and they tax the crap out of everyone so they can give more of it away and play good guys of the world. Problem is at some point the US goes bankrupt and will cease to exist as a viable country because it will be broke (probably already the case just well disguised by gov accountants.).
Now see my sig. :burningm:

bigq
06-11-2005, 07:34 AM
What about human compasion? maybe you could help out when you sell your 700k house. That would buy a lot of tin shacks in Africa. :confused:

cdog
06-11-2005, 10:56 AM
What about human compasion? maybe you could help out when you sell your 700k house. That would buy a lot of tin shacks in Africa. :confused:
I'll tell you where you can put your compasion.........Are you a pinko commi pussy? I pay tax's. That's enough.....I should have a say where they go. Why don't you sell your own house and donate the money there smart guy....That has got to be one of the most stupid comments i've ever heard....We are all dummer for reading that....Thanks. :yuk:

bigq
06-11-2005, 10:31 PM
I'll tell you where you can put your compasion.........Are you a pinko commi pussy? I pay tax's. That's enough.....I should have a say where they go. Why don't you sell your own house and donate the money there smart guy....That has got to be one of the most stupid comments i've ever heard....We are all dummer for reading that....Thanks. :yuk:
Thats was a statement of irony, not a statement of monitary direction. I thought the 700k house=to tin shack would give it away. But thanks for that.
:eek:
I do like pinko pussy though. :cool: <----sarcasm

Forkin' Crazy
06-12-2005, 07:45 AM
Tell ya what..... You sell yours and give the money to them, and I'll follow suit...
like that would happen.
What to do about it...write our Senators and Representatives? lol.. :hammer2:

cdog
06-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Thats was a statement of irony, not a statement of monitary direction. I thought the 700k house=to tin shack would give it away. But thanks for that.
:eek:
I do like pinko pussy though. :cool: <----sarcasm
I thought you were trying to give me the old do gooder rant. Sorry for barkin at ya. How long have you been in yucaipa? I have a lot of friends up there. I used to live there.

bigq
06-12-2005, 08:26 AM
I thought you were trying to give me the old do gooder rant. Sorry for barkin at ya. How long have you been in yucaipa? I have a lot of friends up there. I used to live there.
NP I realize I am not the best at expression with the written word, or the spoken word sometimes for that matter. :wink:
Just to be clearer on this. I don't think our government should forgive any debt or even be involved in helping, money wise the poor of other countries. I think that charities organizations should be used for that, which is fine. However I don't have a problem with some of my tax dollars going to help fight world diseases or epidemics for the simple fact that people travel the world nowadays and that can spread a nasty virus in no time. Whether the government is efficient at stopping an epidemic is another problem. :( To me it is a matter of national security which falls in line with government responsibility.

Forkin' Crazy
06-13-2005, 09:17 PM
I guess y'all heard of the African country that used more practical means (abstinence). Their infected rate has dropped considerably, to the dismay of the free condom giving DemocratsÂ….