PDA

View Full Version : Bench seat for B-boat found!

Ex PSI Canyon
04-29-2006, 04:36 AM
Found on side of road somewhere near Rose Wild Wisconsin, looks like someone ripped it out with a crowbar! Flying to Milwaukee this a.m. and renting a SUV to pull the boat home, Not looking forward to 30 hour drive time back to Phx, but can assure there will be a yellow bench seat next to the road somewhere!

GofastRacer
04-29-2006, 04:38 AM
That's funny, I was wondering what you were going to about that, LOL.. :D :D

LakesOnly
04-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Damn you, Canyon...damn you.
:D
LO

scottys
04-30-2006, 04:04 AM
Pics when you get back Mouzer...Er Matt :rolleyes: I want first dibbs.

Ex PSI Canyon
05-02-2006, 03:02 AM
I arrived in Milwaukee was told an hour and half drive to where the boat was. NOT! try over 3 hours! I could have stopped over at the Packers stadium for a game, Jeezus Christ!. Boat is very nice, trailer could use some cleaning up, you should have seen the guy's "Dave" face when proudly he was telling me about the bench seat before I told him I'm ripping it out asap. The Mexicans have totally screwed up the work week for my dump trucks so I will begin completeing the boat this am. Man did that 30 hour drive suck!
Scotty, that negative attitude is the reason you have not won in the hydro!. I hears you were not at Firebird.

scottys
05-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Glad to hear my boat made it back safe,Oh and you too.
My folks flew down for a week from Milwaukee for my daughters wedding in Tucson thus missing Bako and Firebird.Will be at Ming this weekend.
Can you say Cinco De Mayo? :p

LakesOnly
05-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Welcome back,
Put the bench seat on legs and take it to the pits/races...or for your garage, etc.
LO

Carnivalride
05-02-2006, 09:02 AM
And here I thought all genuine ski-boats had bench seats. :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13394&stc=1 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13395&stc=1
Guess with all this goin on I better tell my littleboy he can't ride on the raised center anymore because it ain't cool. :frown: :frown: Not! :D :D

ColeTR2
05-02-2006, 07:00 PM
That's what the throw-able cushion is for. Just put in on top of the v-drive and you have a instant bench seat.

GofastRacer
05-02-2006, 07:17 PM
That's what the throw-able cushion is for. Just put in on top of the v-drive and you have a instant bench seat.
I can remember doing that quite a few times!..LOL...

msmeads1
05-03-2006, 12:24 PM
pictures, we need pictures. please. :cry:

Ex PSI Canyon
05-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Pic's of the bench seat or pic's of the boat? I'll take some after work today

ColeTR2
05-04-2006, 06:11 AM
Hold on to that seat Mouzer's going super stock racing soon, he could take the family with him.
I'd like to see some pictures of the set being removed (action shots) :)

GofastRacer
05-04-2006, 07:58 PM
C'mon Matt, let's see some pics of the progress, or bring it over so I can take some!.. :D

scottys
05-05-2006, 01:44 AM
Hold on to that seat Mouzer's going super stock racing soon, he could take the family with him.
I'd like to see some pictures of the seat being removed (action shots) :)
:D

Ex PSI Canyon
05-05-2006, 02:49 AM
Had to work late yesterday so pics will be today. I talked with Brian Bergeron yesterday and he knows the history of the boat I bought, It was originally built by his dad years ago and was raced as an E-boat small block and according to him it hauled ass. I'm waiting on some distributor shims to finish the motor so I can find out myself. I have to deliver some gravel this a.m. so pic's will be later