PDA

View Full Version : Fricking Oxnard!!

WetWillie
06-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Just got a call that one of my trucks was stolen tonight from the parking lot if the new FRYS store in Oxnard. (Old Home Base) My Employees left the keys in it while he want to grab a chain from in the store :idea: :mad:
Pissed :burningm: Damn thieves...
If anyone spots a white Chevy truck with ladder rack on it and TEKWORKS stickers all over it call the police. I will put up reward! :smile:
Its probably on its whay back to Jays shop to get cleaned up and resold to me. :jawdrop:

moneypit
06-07-2005, 10:03 PM
that sucks.. I will keep my eyes peeled

Essex29
06-08-2005, 05:32 AM
I worl about a mile from there....I'll keep an eye out

INSman
06-08-2005, 06:27 AM
Just got a call that one of my trucks was stolen tonight from the parking lot if the new FRYS store in Oxnard. (Old Home Base) My Employees left the keys in it while he want to grab a chain from in the store :idea: :mad:
If anyone spots a white Chevy truck with ladder rack on it and TEKWORKS stickers all over it call the police. I will put up reward! :smile:
Its probably on its whay back to Jays shop to get cleaned up and resold to me. :jawdrop:
Be caferul submitting the claim to the insurance company, as many policies will "deny" coverage for vehicles left unattended with the keys left in them :idea:

BoatFloating
06-08-2005, 06:53 AM
Uh I can't believe they stole it with the keys in it. In my hood you leave the keys, you don't want it anymore homey...... :D

phebus
06-08-2005, 06:59 AM
If anyone spots a white Chevy truck with ladder rack on it and TEKWORKS stickers all over it
Can anyone tell me the best way to remove stickers. I just got this new truck............. :D

mbrown2
06-08-2005, 07:15 AM
Left the keys in it? Can you say idiot. :hammerhea :) .....The Nard is not the place to leave your keys in your car. :cool:

meaniam
06-08-2005, 07:26 AM
just pray they take the leys out with them, you may want to secure all the other things that the keys may open. shop keys house keys other cars. cuase if the can find registration or any address, they may use the key for all night shopping spree.

meaniam
06-08-2005, 07:27 AM
didnt even have to rip it off bueamont style.

WetWillie
06-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Give me some good news!!! :wink: Can you say TERMINATED!!!
Be caferul submitting the claim to the insurance company, as many policies will "deny" coverage for vehicles left unattended with the keys left in them :idea:

bunny 166
06-08-2005, 09:25 AM
just pray they take the leys out with them, you may want to secure all the other things that the keys may open. shop keys house keys other cars. cuase if the can find registration or any address, they may use the key for all night shopping spree.
He's right Willie...hope no keys to your business or anything else were on that keyring....be careful out there.... :frown:

Midwest_Miss69
06-08-2005, 11:46 AM
That figures---that's where my ex-husband came from! Oh yeah he was a big-time loser ! :rolleyes: :yuk:

Liquid Courage
06-08-2005, 11:58 AM
That store is a block from this really nice neighborhood called "El Rio"....can you say "Ghetto"???

INSman
06-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Give me some good news!!! :wink: Can you say TERMINATED!!!
I thought I did, read between the lines... :cool:

al cole'holic
06-08-2005, 01:52 PM
..where is the parking lot exactly at, I need to pick up a chain myself :D

All IN
06-08-2005, 02:26 PM
You leave your keys in the truck and it's Oxnard fault. Go look in a mirror, that who's fault it is. Take the bus. :hammer2:

meaniam
06-09-2005, 06:46 PM
damn that was hursh it was his employee. just ct his hours tell him you have a truck crisis

phebus
06-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Willie, if your not Jay Photoglou's best friend, you should be. :D

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 07:57 PM
You leave your keys in the truck and it's Oxnard fault. Go look in a mirror, that who's fault it is. Take the bus. :hammer2:
All the way IN huh :idea:

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 07:58 PM
I get two more delivered tommorow!! :wink:
Willie, if your not Jay Photoglou's best friend, you should be. :D