PDA

View Full Version : New CF numbers needed in Nor Cal

Hermosa
06-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Anyone know where to have new custom CF numbers made, I didn't want to paint them on, and I wanted better thant the out of the box kits. I'm in Northern Cal, East Bay area. Thanks for the help.

lucky
06-08-2005, 06:25 AM
i had mine cut vinyl and anby fonts color you want - I had mine done with the color of my boat on the inside and bold black outline for the shading -- looks good i think it cost me 15 bucks a side :D

Mandelon
06-08-2005, 07:42 AM
www.edecals.com

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-08-2005, 08:21 AM
hermosa, call reyes signs in hayward,ask for eric reyes awesome work and reasonable he has done sticker kits found on top fuel cars such as skoal bud etc.tell him rich bandy reffered you.......411 his number i dont have it with me.....he has chrome stickers carbon fiber...its all bitchin' stuff :)

Hermosa
06-08-2005, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE=lucky]i had mine cut vinyl and anby fonts color you want - I had mine done with the color of my boat on the inside and bold black outline for the shading -- looks good i think it cost me 15 bucks a side :D[/QUOTE
Who made the labels for you?

Hermosa
06-08-2005, 01:05 PM
www.edecals.com
Thanks Mandy, I'll look at their stuff. I weant to be exact on the color match, so I might need a place I can go to in person with a sample. Thanks.

Hermosa
06-08-2005, 01:06 PM
hermosa, call reyes signs in hayward,ask for eric reyes awesome work and reasonable he has done sticker kits found on top fuel cars such as skoal bud etc.tell him rich bandy reffered you.......411 his number i dont have it with me.....he has chrome stickers carbon fiber...its all bitchin' stuff :)
It's on, I'll drag the boat down to him for an exact color match. Thanks.

lucky
06-08-2005, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=lucky]i had mine cut vinyl and anby fonts color you want - I had mine done with the color of my boat on the inside and bold black outline for the shading -- looks good i think it cost me 15 bucks a side :D[/QUOTE
Who made the labels for you?
A LITTLE SHOP UP IN UKIAH - I CAN GET HIS # IF YOU LIKE

bocco
06-09-2005, 06:59 AM
Just hit your yellow pages inder signs and look for an outfit that does vinyl letters. It's pretty common these days. I've used Tri-valley Instant Signs in Pleasanton with good results but that's kind of far from Lafayette. There is a place in Orinda called Barefoot Designs. 254-7650.
Good luck
Gary

Mandelon
06-09-2005, 08:23 AM
I think edecals has the colors online. I ordered these and they matched really well.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/42Regnumbers-med.jpg