PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thanks to 6dollarboat!!!

dimarcobros
06-08-2005, 08:22 AM
What a fantastic weekend at the Dam run and it wouldn't have been half as great if Scott didn't give us a ride. His boat is one of the fastest, smooth riding, alcohol friendly :D boats I have been in. We hit 100 mph a couple of times with no problems. Thank you Scott and Tammy for allowing us to tag along with you two.
I have many pictures but won't be able to post them until next week as I forgot my camera today and I am leaving for Havasu tonight. :rollside:
Thank you again.
DMB

Garrddogg
06-08-2005, 08:45 AM
The bow eye is a little further down than you thought huh?
(sorry i couldnt pass it up)

dimarcobros
06-08-2005, 08:47 AM
:D :D :D
I am sure the booze had nothing to do with it either.
DMB

OutCole'd
06-08-2005, 08:48 AM
The bow eye is a little further down than you thought huh?
(sorry i couldnt pass it up)
Is there a story here you can share?

6 Dollar Boat
06-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Matt, It was great having you and Robert on the boat for the Dam Run. The best part was the 3 mile float from the dam, with Roberts sing-along...I could tell you were enjoying Tami's cocktails. ;) :sleeping:

6 Dollar Boat
06-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Is there a story here you can share?
Matt was hooking the rope to the front of the boat so we could tie off to the dock. I thought it was hooked, so I pulled my end of the rope. If you mix a well waxed bow and a little pull you get a big splash... :D :D :D

LHC30Victory
06-08-2005, 08:55 AM
I could telll that Matt and Robert were having a wonderful time! It was good hanging with you two and Scott and Tammy! Even if Scott forgot my autographed copy of the Video :jawdrop:

dimarcobros
06-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Matt, It was great having you and Robert on the boat for the Dam Run. The best part was the 3 mile float from the dam, with Roberts sing-along...I could tell you were enjoying Tami's cocktails. ;) :sleeping:
I slept like a rock thanks to Nurse Tammy's medicine. I have some great pictures but won't have the time to post them until next week. I have some of you and Tammy that I can send to you as well.
DMB

dimarcobros
06-08-2005, 08:57 AM
I could telll that Matt and Robert were having a wonderful time! It was good hanging with you two and Scott and Tammy! Even if Scott forgot my autographed copy of the Video :jawdrop:
It was good seeing you Ted and Mimi as well. Thanks for the drinks on Saturday night, just what I needed.
DMB

OutCole'd
06-08-2005, 08:59 AM
Matt was hooking the rope to the front of the boat so we could tie off to the dock. I thought it was hooked, so I pulled my end of the rope. If you mix a well waxed bow and a little pull you get a big splash... :D :D :D
Nice. :D
By the way, sweet boat.

mbrown2
06-08-2005, 09:57 AM
The best part was the 3 mile float from the dam
Ditto...Rocky and I just talked about that....that float was awesome...and the run back after that from Willow Beach was a close 2nd....that Teague Motor can run 90+ for longer than I thought...those outboards loved being revved for that long...

dimarcobros
06-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Ditto...Rocky and I just talked about that....that float was awesome...and the run back after that from Willow Beach was a close 2nd....that Teague Motor can run 90+ for longer than I thought...those outboards loved being revved for that long...
Tell me about it, what a blast. I have a couple pictures of your boat running next to us that I will post. Your boat looks darn good when it's running at 90+, and sitting still for that matter.
DMB

6 Dollar Boat
06-08-2005, 10:10 AM
I wasn't really pushing it that hard, I was concerned about hitting a big roller out there in that basin...but that was a blast, and looking over at your boat cruising through that chop at 90 was sweeeeet...

barbigrl
06-08-2005, 10:21 AM
LHC30 WHere the heck where you guys?? I did not see you all weekend :confused: :(

LHC30Victory
06-08-2005, 11:02 AM
We got hung up with our friends and their busted HTM. We started late and by the time we got to Willow, most folks were gone. We did get to see Scott, Matt and Robert throw Scott's anchor into the water like an offering to the Dam :cry:
We were by the rooms most of the night, where were you?
BTW We were fortunate enought NOT to see the "alleged" beastiality :notam:
Sorry we missed you.

dimarcobros
06-08-2005, 01:45 PM
We got hung up with our friends and their busted HTM. We started late and by the time we got to Willow, most folks were gone. We did get to see Scott, Matt and Robert throw Scott's anchor into the water like an offering to the Dam :cry:
We were by the rooms most of the night, where were you?
BTW We were fortunate enought NOT to see the "alleged" beastiality :notam:
Sorry we missed you.
I still have rope burns from that. :cry: :cry:

mbrown2
06-08-2005, 02:32 PM
I still have rope burns from that. :cry: :cry:
:) That was classic....but that current was tough.....my crew threw a perfectly good box anchor in deeper water at the upper sandbar on Memorial Weekend...when my bud stated reeling the rope in he figured it was a little loose...well it was not connected...we live and learn.
:)

dimarcobros
06-08-2005, 03:01 PM
They can always be replaced right? At least Scott was working the rope as well so it wasn't completely Up4River and my fault.
DMB

Garrddogg
06-08-2005, 03:56 PM
sorry couldnt resist
:D :D :D
I am sure the booze had nothing to do with it either.
DMB