PDA

View Full Version : Just got the call...........

NashvilleBound
06-08-2005, 12:20 PM
My Magic will be done Friday and I am scheduled to pick it up Sat at 12. Cant wait... I am still running around North San Diego eating at all the Mexican food joints I miss. I know a few HB'ers will be there but if anyone else wants to meet up this weekend give me a call... 615-714-8100 I look forward to putting faces with the names..... always room for more. Off to El Bandidto......... I think I'm gonna pop :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Looks like Magic took my old Ultra apart... :cry: ...sold the motor and is putting a generic 496 in it. What a shame. Cest La Vie.

OutCole'd
06-08-2005, 12:28 PM
I'll be there. Are you going to water test it Saturday?

Biglue
06-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Exiting stuff man. Way to go.

Outnumbered
06-08-2005, 12:32 PM
My Magic will be done Friday and I am scheduled to pick it up Sat at 12. Cant wait... I am still running around North San Diego eating at all the Mexican food joints I miss. I know a few HB'ers will be there but if anyone else wants to meet up this weekend give me a call... 615-714-8100 I look forward to putting faces with the names..... always room for more. Off to El Bandidto......... I think I'm gonna pop :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Looks like Magic took my old Ultra apart... :cry: ...sold the motor and is putting a generic 496 in it. What a shame. Cest La Vie.
You traded it :hammerhea . I wish I would have known you would go that low. I prolly would have bought it and sucked up the insurance payments in trade for the big grin at 80+.

Rev. Williams
06-08-2005, 01:05 PM
NB, I'll be down there this weekend also. I'll give you a call and see when you'll be on the water. I'm staying at the Nautical Friday and Saturday if you need a place to relax at. And I'd love a ride in ??????? What was the final name ????? :D :D
Congrats !!!

phuggit
06-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Congrats on the arrival. I'm really starting to like the Magic 28's. Especially the Scepter.

NashvilleBound
06-08-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm heading up Sat morning from San Deigo. Test ride is scheduled for noonish. After they count all the money I will be on the water the rest of the weekend.
Outnumbered....I tried to tell you........ I swear.....
....and Jong E .....just call me ...if I dont speak its cuz I have a permanent smile going (good visual eh??)...just give me a few minutes and I'll call back. I WILL be on the water ALL day Sunday regardless.... I will just camp where ever.....no reservations...just going full speed and where I drop is all good.
Ya'll got my number.... (did I really just say ya'll??)
Are the hotels sold out this weekend?