PDA

View Full Version : Nacimiento this weekend

SCHIADA 21 RC
06-09-2005, 05:09 AM
Anybody else going?. I will be up for the weekend in the narrows, Las Tablas and probably Cantines for a while. I will be taking the Schiada. White hull with blue, red and yellow stripes. If you see me stop & introduce your self, IÂ’ll have a cold one for you. ;)

mike37
06-09-2005, 05:51 AM
we may be out Saturday
the weather ain't so good right now though its raining

SCHIADA 21 RC
06-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Man that spooked me. I just checked the forcast for Sat. & Sun. Sunny with light wind. 10-12 MPH. See ya out there I hope. BILL

mike37
06-09-2005, 03:25 PM
just got home the local weather is calling for 90 deg this weekend
but it was raining this morning

Brooski
06-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Anybody else going?. I will be up for the weekend in the narrows, Las Tablas and probably Cantines for a while. I will be taking the Schiada. White hull with blue, red and yellow stripes. If you see me stop & introduce your self, IÂ’ll have a cold one for you. ;)
Alright, I thought I knew most of the lake pretty well, but you got me. Where is Cantines? Never heard of it...

redneckgirl
06-09-2005, 08:29 PM
:rollside: Alright, I thought I knew most of the lake pretty well, but you got me. Where is Cantines? Never heard of it...
Roger... Cantines is the cove at the Oak Shores West ramp!!! At the West Ramp go in the cove it is a nice quiet place to hang out!!!! When we are with our friends that have a place at Oak Shores we day beach there alot!!! We will probably be out on Sunday!!! When is your next trip???? :rollside:
Here is the map... It is the big cove at the west end of the shaded area!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/253naci_map.gif
RNG

redneckgirl
06-09-2005, 08:35 PM
SCHIADA 21 RC... We will look for you on Sunday!!! If you see us wave us down!!!! :cool:
RNG

Seein' Red
06-09-2005, 10:04 PM
well be out on Sunday....probably a couple lake laps then hang at Tables..

meaniam
06-09-2005, 10:28 PM
damn that lake is so huge i dont think my flattie would make it that far south without a gas station j/k
last time i was in nasty was 97 miss it
use to go with friend who live up there

Brooski
06-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I know that cove well. We hung out there on Sunday the last time we were there. I always call it Oak Shores cove. It is so peaceful and quiet in there. Just once, I would love to do a ski run or speed pass in there.......
Next weekend, we are supposed to come up. If it is a go, I will post something next week. We can meet up in Tables or Cantines.

redneckgirl
06-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Brooski I figured you new about it just did't know the name...Cantines Creek
Seein' Red see ya on Sunday!!! :)
RNG

framer1
06-11-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm going Sunday. Hell, I have already forgot how to drive my boat it's been so long :squiggle:

Brooski
06-16-2005, 04:18 PM
We will be up there tomorrow afternoon thru the weekend. You heading up? If so, how about Las Tablas around noon? We are gonna try to do a trip to the end of the narrows later that day, since we failed to do it the last time we were there. Come to think of it, we drank some cold ones with you instead. :rollside:

redneckgirl
06-16-2005, 04:40 PM
We will be up there tomorrow afternoon thru the weekend. You heading up? If so, how about Las Tablas around noon? We are gonna try to do a trip to the end of the narrows later that day, since we failed to do it the last time we were there. Come to think of it, we drank some cold ones with you instead. :rollside:
I don't think we are going to make it this weekend...The weather doesn't sound that great for Saturday supposed to be only about 76 :frown: and Sunday we are busy for Father's Day!!!! Do make the trip to the end of the narrow, it is beautiful...although I heard the waterfall is only dripping!!!! Have a great weekend...Hope the weather warms up!!!! If we do decide to go I am sure we will find you somewhere. :D :D
RNG

Brooski
06-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Have a good weekend anyway. If you do change your mind, we will hit Tablas either first thing in the morning, or later in the afternoon. I guess we are heading to the narrows around 12. I will be with a pontoon with bamboo around it, and a white and blue Malibu. Anyone else up there, join in for a barley pop.

jackpunx
06-17-2005, 08:16 AM
We'll be out sat and part of sunday in our small Stoker.. Yellow Blue and white with a matching painted cowling

Brooski
06-17-2005, 10:16 AM
I will look for you, if I remember the colors.....lol (Silver Bullet affected memory)
I will be in the boat on my avatar. I am out right now, heading up. :D