PDA

View Full Version : Ultra 19 foot jet

SPECTRABRENT
03-03-2002, 07:29 PM
I got to see the Ultra 19 foot jet at the LA Boat show and was very impressed. This boat is quite a show piece. I would like to hear how it performs.
Brent

Johnwithjm
03-03-2002, 07:40 PM
That is Andy`s boat and Ultra did a great job on it. With that big blowen motor it will run very well.

disco_charger
03-03-2002, 08:03 PM
Was at the show today too...The Ultra is a nice piece. I am still pissed that hardly anyone brings out their little squirt boats. I asked the Hallet guys if they still made their 20' Sprint, and they looked at me like I just took a crap on the million dollar offshore boat. I can't be the only one who still digs the little hot rods!

SPECTRABRENT
03-03-2002, 08:11 PM
I hate to say it, but its all about the $$$$. I really can not blame the boat mfg's
they have to build want makes them money and what people are buying. At least there was a few jets, I did not see any v-drives. Schiada usually has a v-drive in the show. They had an outboard.
Brent

superdave013
03-03-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by SPECTRABRENT:
Schiada usually has a v-drive in the show. They had an outboard.
Brent
Now that is so wrong http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif

sandblasted
03-03-2002, 10:18 PM
Cobra had a pretty nice 19 foot jet boat at the show...It least it had some actual room in it...You could actually fit a cooler and a couple of chairs in it...