PDA

View Full Version : Chicks and Drama...

ratso
06-09-2005, 04:21 PM
I don't really miss it, all the marriages, all the BS that goes along with it, and just serious relationships in general. After all these years I've come to realize that guys normally just like to have a good time (no Frenchie jokes please) with a few exceptions being idiots that want to start fights (usually over a chick)
Now chicks on the other hand are always getting jelous, whether it's over how good another chick looks or maybe another chick is hitting on her man, maybe her man glanced at another chick... god knows what is going to set them off. Then they commence to dogging out the other chick... She's fat... she has cellulite... she should not be wearing that thong... her hair is disgusting... she dresses like a *****... she screws everybody... slut... and the list goes on and on.
Now days, I keep one around long enough for the BS to start, and then I'm done, after 5 marriages I just don't have the patience anymore. There are others that I've had around for years, but all we do is "hook up" once every two or three months, so no time for drama, we have an understanding... something most of their husbands or boyfriends wouldn't understand. The one I see now doesn't like my friends, doesn't want me going out without her, and wants me to spend all of my free time with her, basically take away my identity and own me I guess. She is about one phone call away from being dumped. I gotta hand it to her though, while the "real me" in them takes about 3 to 4 months to come out, this one did it in two. She doesn't waste any time. Up until 10 years ago, I'd have been dumb enough to jump into that relationship head first. Seems since I hit my 40's, the pussy doesn't quite seem like it's worth throwing away your life over it, even if they are laying it out in front of you 24/7. I see now why half my life has been a trainwreck, always hooking up with teenage thru early 30's chicks... too bad that's what I still like, I just know to give them the boot once they start professing their love for me.
I guess watching the Barbie slash Foxy thing transpire has got me still trying to figure out why there is so much drama between chicks... and the longer they can keep you guessing what's wrong, the bigger of a kick they get out of it. I'm a guy, if I have a problem I lay it on the line and come to a solution, but you ask a chick what's wrong and all they say is "Nothing..." My last two wives... I NEVER asked them what was wrong, and it drove them up the frigging wall... and usually they'd wake me up about 4am and bitch at me that I didn't care. I'd just tell them that I knew something was wrong and when they were ready to talk about it, then I'd be there. I know how to deal with them, I know how to kiss their ass... I just won't do it anymore though. Life is too short, and pussy is in abundant supply whenever I need to get laid. I see people break up all the time, guys can't live up to these chicks expectations nowdays, no matter how hard they try. How many here just on the boards have thrown in the towel? Why? The grass may be greener but it still has to be mowed. I'd love to hear it. Oh, we just fell out of love... job stress... money... we've grown apart... sex is boring... he/she disgusts me...
Bottom line, 99% of the time, somebody is getting the bottom knocked out of it. Guys brag about it, women hide it. I personally think most relationships are a waste of time, most of them will end sooner or later... probably sooner. If everybody would just have a good time and not "claim ownership" on people, there would be a lot less drama and a lot more good times. When things start to get serious, the fun is over.
I don't know where I'm going with this... but I need another drink...
Next...

Eliminator 4 Life
06-09-2005, 04:32 PM
:cool:

TRIMM MANN
06-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Did I miss something between Foxy and Barbie :confused:

Debbolas
06-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Ratso, sweetie, with your life history, I can see how you would have this type of outlook on love and life.............but when it works, there is nothing better, (and not all women are drama queens :wink: ). I sincerely hope you find someone that loves the real you.....
luv ya!
Deb :wink:

lurid
06-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Ratso's post are a great read. he tells it like he sees it and has lived it
another cocktail please :cool:

Scape Goat
06-09-2005, 05:06 PM
I feel ya, wife is always on sometype of trip, pestimist if you ask me.
the sancha just tried to tell me she needs to clear her head while at lunch. So I dropped her at grandma's house said call when its cleared. tried to fill me up with her dramma from her current situation.
She calls 20 minutes later wanting an afternoon quicky. And yes I went back took her to the park and threw her in the back of the navigator.

missboatnam1
06-09-2005, 05:13 PM
i know, and agree women suck, and so do men...thats why we cant live without each other :cool: :cool:

ratso
06-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Ratso, sweetie, with your life history, I can see how you would have this type of outlook on love and life.............but when it works, there is nothing better, (and not all women are drama queens :wink: ). I sincerely hope you find someone that loves the real you.....
luv ya!
Deb :wink:
Deb, I met you and Scream briefly last year. but got to know the both of you better from the boards, and as I said there are exceptions... very few. In another thread you mentioned that you and Scream "balance" each other out. Funny, I mentioned the other night to the girl that I've been seeing, that I have to have balance in my life, something I don't have with her. I really like to see people "make it" and beat the odds, contrary to popular belief. A couple I know just split after 15 years together. People on the boards here split recently, and although I don't know them all personally aside from talking to them on here or RRL, it just blows my mind because they really seemed to have it together. It's really kind of sad...

Kim Hanson
06-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I don't really miss it, all the marriages, all the BS that goes along with it, and just serious relationships in general. After all these years I've come to realize that guys normally just like to have a good time (no Frenchie jokes please) with a few exceptions being idiots that want to start fights (usually over a chick)
Now chicks on the other hand are always getting jelous, whether it's over how good another chick looks or maybe another chick is hitting on her man, maybe her man glanced at another chick... god knows what is going to set them off. Then they commence to dogging out the other chick... She's fat... she has cellulite... she should not be wearing that thong... her hair is disgusting... she dresses like a *****... she screws everybody... slut... and the list goes on and on.
Now days, I keep one around long enough for the BS to start, and then I'm done, after 5 marriages I just don't have the patience anymore. There are others that I've had around for years, but all we do is "hook up" once every two or three months, so no time for drama, we have an understanding... something most of their husbands or boyfriends wouldn't understand. The one I see now doesn't like my friends, doesn't want me going out without her, and wants me to spend all of my free time with her, basically take away my identity and own me I guess. She is about one phone call away from being dumped. I gotta hand it to her though, while the "real me" in them takes about 3 to 4 months to come out, this one did it in two. She doesn't waste any time. Up until 10 years ago, I'd have been dumb enough to jump into that relationship head first. Seems since I hit my 40's, the pussy doesn't quite seem like it's worth throwing away your life over it, even if they are laying it out in front of you 24/7. I see now why half my life has been a trainwreck, always hooking up with teenage thru early 30's chicks... too bad that's what I still like, I just know to give them the boot once they start professing their love for me.
I guess watching the Barbie slash Foxy thing transpire has got me still trying to figure out why there is so much drama between chicks... and the longer they can keep you guessing what's wrong, the bigger of a kick they get out of it. I'm a guy, if I have a problem I lay it on the line and come to a solution, but you ask a chick what's wrong and all they say is "Nothing..." My last two wives... I NEVER asked them what was wrong, and it drove them up the frigging wall... and usually they'd wake me up about 4am and bitch at me that I didn't care. I'd just tell them that I knew something was wrong and when they were ready to talk about it, then I'd be there. I know how to deal with them, I know how to kiss their ass... I just won't do it anymore though. Life is too short, and pussy is in abundant supply whenever I need to get laid. I see people break up all the time, guys can't live up to these chicks expectations nowdays, no matter how hard they try. How many here just on the boards have thrown in the towel? Why? The grass may be greener but it still has to be mowed. I'd love to hear it. Oh, we just fell out of love... job stress... money... we've grown apart... sex is boring... he/she disgusts me...
Bottom line, 99% of the time, somebody is getting the bottom knocked out of it. Guys brag about it, women hide it. I personally think most relationships are a waste of time, most of them will end sooner or later... probably sooner. If everybody would just have a good time and not "claim ownership" on people, there would be a lot less drama and a lot more good times. When things start to get serious, the fun is over.
Next...
Hunt like I did and try them all, you will find the right one and when you do..you will know it my friend...remmember I was a male slut also, i like to think of it as practice though, you don't want to get rusty now do you? I like to flirt all the time and this last Friday I hit the bar to see whats up nodays in the bar scene and I see its all the same! I talked to this like 26 yr. old girl at the bar for alittle bit about what she was watching on the overhead tv and then left, had to go back to Marcy she was in the building and I seen her looking around and it had to be for me, she knows me too well!
Well it took about 1hr of dancing and drinking before she was sitting next to Marcy and I, Marcy noticed she was staring at me all the time and checking out my ass and all the shit! That was when Marcy told me to change place's with her :confused: why do I want to do that now? I like this spot and and can see everything from here, she told me its the one beside you that I don't want looking at you no more! I moved and everything was good again, you have to give once and awhile I have found or they get crusty on you :p ........( . )( . ).......Hang in there Ratso, we are a dying breed!

Debbolas
06-09-2005, 05:29 PM
15 years, that is sad :eek:
I've been very lucky in my life, I fell in love once, he died, I thought I would just live my life and raise my daughter, and then I met Scream, fell in love again, had 2 more kids..........and I sooooooo wasn't expecting it. I'm not saying it isn't work.........I have to work on NOT spending money and he needs to work on NOT snoring :wink:

waterwitch
06-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Life is way to short to read that LONG ass story,
and I'd have to say... Your just hanging out with
the wrong chicks.
Now suck it up, get over it, and have another
beer!

Kim Hanson
06-09-2005, 05:32 PM
i know, and agree women suck, and so do men...thats why we cant live without each other :cool: :cool:
Missy never say they all do, thats like putting us in a pen and calling us all pigs! :wink: I don't care if either gender sucks as long as it not with the same gender.........( . )( . )........ :2purples:

ahhell
06-09-2005, 05:32 PM
WOW...I feel lucky, I found my wife 20 + years ago...it is all give and take, she gives and I take... :rolleyes: kidding babe!!!!

Debbolas
06-09-2005, 05:33 PM
WOW...I feel lucky, I found my wife 20 + years ago...it is all give and take, she gives and I take... :rolleyes: kidding babe!!!!
I am soooooooooo telling!!! :rollside:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Well......
I'm just leaving the office and heading home to my wife & the kids....
Thanks for reminding me how good I have it......
After 18 years of marriage I'm still in love.....
She looks great, even after two kids.....Takes care of all of us....
Has never complained once during....."that time of the month".....EVER!
I don't have to p,u,s,s,y foot around her.....I can speak my mind....
She lets "ME" be the man......Which means SHE runs the house & I go to work..
Yep...we argue...over stupid things......and she does have a bit of drama in her......and yep....she wants to talk at 4am now & then.....about nothing....
And I'll be dammed if I'm gonna' train another one ....... hehe....Just kiddin' honey...
I agree with you on the drama thing though.....I CAN'T STAND it !!!!!
Oh and by the way.......after 5 marriages......I say that YOU could possibly be 49% of the problem........
I REALLY do hope that you find a good one.......
If you ever do, you'll see what a few of us mean......
Later,
CJG

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Listening to ratso is like listening to Harmon Killebrew explain bunting. :D
Did You Know... that on June 3, 1967, Harmon Killebrew blasted the longest home run ever hit at the Twins' old park, Metropolitan Stadium - a shot that landed in the second deck of the bleachers?
For those of you who didn't understand what Bob was talking about.....
CJG
:wink:

GHTRIM
06-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Well......
I'm just leaving the office and heading home to my wife & the kids....
Thanks for reminding me how good I have it......
After 18 years of marriage I'm still in love.....
She looks great, even after two kids.....Takes care of all of us....
Has never complained once during....."that time of the month".....EVER!
I don't have to p,u,s,s,y foot around her.....I can speak my mind....
She lets "ME" be the man......Which means SHE runs the house & I go to work..
Yep...we argue...over stupid things......and she does have a bit of drama in her......and yep....she wants to talk at 4am now & then.....about nothing....
And I'll be dammed if I'm gonna' train another one ....... hehe....Just kiddin' honey...
I agree with you on the drama thing though.....I CAN'T STAND it !!!!!
Oh and by the way.......after 5 marriages......I say that YOU could possibly be 49% of the problem........
I REALLY do hope that you find a good one.......
If you ever do, you'll see what a few of us mean......
Later,
CJG
Wow sound like my relationship with my wife.... 13 yrs for my wife and I and all is still good... It is hard to find the right woman and for me I wanted a lady that is there for me and lets me be a man (this is why I have nuts and she has a Pu$$). No competition.... I could elaborate futher but would only be babbling.. Ratso, I hope one day you can be a lucky as I am....
I am 51% and my wife is 49%..... But she gets her 49%... 99% of the time.
Give and take... :wink:

Second "PLACE"
06-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Listening to ratso is like listening to Harmon Killebrew explain bunting. :D
SHOCKWAVE BOB, I spit my drink all over the keyboards when I read that last post! LMAO ! :D

Blown 472
06-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Ratso, they can't help it, the p ussy f ucks them up in the head.

Ziggy
06-09-2005, 08:19 PM
I suppose that makes me one of the lucky ones to beat the odds too.....just read my tagline. Been told that a few by other couples.
But what Ratso talks about is more a natural behavior of "Males" in the world. Humans are one of only a few mammals that are monogomous, and IMO its a learned trait.

spectratoad
06-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Ratso, Don't let some of these folks give you a bad time. You at least know that, "Hey this is me, this is the way I live. Maybe somday it will be different but for now here I be...."
I have been married to my wife for four years, together eight and I woke up this Monday morning to a call from her when she got to work, "I am at work I don't want you calling me at all today, I am not coming home tonight and I am not sure that I will be coming home at all." :jawdrop:
So I am like WTF, I will be calling you or you will be taking lunch with me and we are going to get this $hit figured out.
Here it is Thursday and she is back home and things are ok. I am still a little on edge because I am a communication guy as it sounds like you are. Here is what I feel, we are not going to bury it and all is out in the open so we don't get those Monday morning WTF phone calls. :D :D

MagicMtnDan
06-10-2005, 05:09 AM
Don't forget that no matter how unbelievably hot she is, somebody somewhere is/was tired of her shit.
And regarding Harmon Killebrew, he did that BEFORE steroids. (Bonds sucks ass!).

spectratoad
06-10-2005, 05:10 AM
Oh things are not totally mended and in a divorce I tend to be a great "housekeeper". We will see how the next few days or weeks go. :smile:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
06-10-2005, 05:18 AM
Ratso, as long as you are at peace with yourself and realize that you don't need to be in a relationship, I'm glad for you. I have an uncle who is recently divorced and invites every woman he goes out with to live with him and his two little girls. He has had 4 women living there in 16 months. You know that is messing those girls up. He just won't listen, he is too lonely and feels he needs to be living with a woman to be complete. I'm glad you are not in that frame of mind.

lucky
06-10-2005, 05:24 AM
RATSO IS STILL MY HERO !
HIS READS ARE ALWAY's up there -- I can totaly relate to ratso , just not quite as freak-ently ( spelled right lol )
I THINK what he is saying is his give a dam is busted ! :D keep it reel and keep on boating :D

Waldo
06-10-2005, 08:16 AM
after 5 marriages
Just a thought...It might not be just the ladies' dramatic issues???
I personally think most relationships are a waste of time, most of them will end sooner or later... probably sooner
Contradiction of the above quote and along with your communication issues...maybe you truley enjoy dramatic women and and drama in your life but you are in denial???
I'll drink to that for sure.
I've never met you and am not trying to be harsh but I honestly believe GOOD relationships take a lot of time, work, and most importantly, communication with both parties. As metioned prior, there are exceptions to the rules. Good luck with your plight!

Unforgiven
06-10-2005, 08:31 AM
On some points I do agree with Ratso :cool: ...ok maybe most of his points....

Second "PLACE"
06-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Ratso is the board's own "Dr. Phil" :D... he makes some key points in his posts whether we agree or not. Give him credit where credit is due...5 marraiges count for something of an opinion.

Waldo
06-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Ratso is the board's own "Dr. Phil" :D... he makes some key points in his posts whether we agree or not. Give him credit where credit is due...5 marraiges count for something of an opinion.
Agreed...Like I said, there is always exceptions.
BTW - Did you guys know Ike Turner has been married 13 times??? :hammerhea :argue: :messedup:

SB
06-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Nobody gets laid long-term, not even Tom Cruise. In America the women are out of control. That's why the Ayrabs hate us, they don't want all their women turning into Hilary. Try some foreign women.

Blown 472
06-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Nobody gets laid long-term, not even Tom Cruise. In America the women are out of control. That's why the Ayrabs hate us, they don't want all their women turning into Hilary. Try some foreign women.
Huh??

topless
06-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Nobody gets laid long-term, not even Tom Cruise. In America the women are out of control. That's why the Ayrabs hate us, they don't want all their women turning into Hilary. Try some foreign women.Huh????

ratso
06-10-2005, 11:40 AM
My friend Paul and I were in Mexico about a month and a half ago and hooked up with 8 Budweiser chicks from Monterrey, Mexico (pics next week), speaking of foreign chicks. We went to their hotel room around midnight and partied until 6 or 7 the next morning. I tell you, there were a couple I'd like to get to know even better. We exchanged numbers and e-mail addresses. Now that would be a long distance relationship. We wanted to bring a couple of them back across the border, but one didn't have her Visa. The main one I was interested in is supposed to fly into Dallas around September, and we will be hooking up then. She was the only one that knew any English at all, and acted as translator that night. It was a blast teaching them cuss words. We did more laughing that night than actual talking... :D

Blown 472
06-10-2005, 11:48 AM
My friend Paul and I were in Mexico about a month and a half ago and hooked up with 8 Budweiser chicks from Monterrey, Mexico (pics next week), speaking of foreign chicks. We went to their hotel room around midnight and partied until 6 or 7 the next morning. I tell you, there were a couple I'd like to get to know even better. We exchanged numbers and e-mail addresses. Now that would be a long distance relationship. We wanted to bring a couple of them back across the border, but one didn't have her Visa. The main one I was interested in is supposed to fly into Dallas around September, and we will be hooking up then. She was the only one that knew any English at all, and acted as translator that night. It was a blast teaching them cuss words. We did more laughing that night than actual talking... :D
Mexican chicks rock, and do asians.

ratso
06-10-2005, 11:50 AM
...amen... especially getting cussed out by one and have no idea what they're saying. That cracks me up... :D

topless
06-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Shut up!!!!! :hammer2:

Her454
06-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Shut up!!!!! :hammer2:
Double that. Shut Up! :D

HavasuBarney
06-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Just step all the way out ratso.
Nobody here will bash you or being gay.
FAG! :)

Sherpa
06-10-2005, 05:46 PM
something to think about in relationships: either when you're still young and
just having fun, or when you're looking into the future with a mate for life.
I've had some complete wacko's for girlfreinds/partners...... fun, and weird
sometimes..........
I've dumped perfectly normal (appearing) chicks just because of some severe
family problems they've had, eating disorders from before, etc... I just could
not see me with them in 20 years and then they possibly wig-out... this of
course would be multiplied problem-wize with children......
so, here is what I started thinking: Find a gal you liked, and then picture the
2 of you as seniors........... I mean kids grown and gone. what would you two
be doing for fun........... I saw alot of good things in my wife for that.
I wish she liked to waterski, but I won't bail on her because she doesn't....
--Sherpa

ratso
06-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Just step all the way out ratso.
Nobody here will bash you or being gay.
FAG! :)
I thought you moved FAWKER! :D

ratso
06-10-2005, 06:32 PM
something to think about in relationships: either when you're still young and
just having fun, or when you're looking into the future with a mate for life.
I've had some complete wacko's for girlfreinds/partners...... fun, and weird
sometimes..........
I've dumped perfectly normal (appearing) chicks just because of some severe
family problems they've had, eating disorders from before, etc... I just could
not see me with them in 20 years and then they possibly wig-out... this of
course would be multiplied problem-wize with children......
so, here is what I started thinking: Find a gal you liked, and then picture the
2 of you as seniors........... I mean kids grown and gone. what would you two
be doing for fun........... I saw alot of good things in my wife for that.
I wish she liked to waterski, but I won't bail on her because she doesn't....
--Sherpa
Maybe she'll get into water skiing once you two become seniors. :D

HighRoller
06-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Dave Chapelle got it right. He said all the chick magazines have F***ed up women by making them think too much about what guys are thinking. For example, Cosmo has an article about "100 ways to please your man". Actually, there's only about four ways to really please a man. Suck his D**k, play with his balls, make him something to eat, and shit the f**k up when the game is on TV!

ratso
06-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Dave Chapelle got it right. He said all the chick magazines have F***ed up women by making them think too much about what guys are thinking. For example, Cosmo has an article about "100 ways to please your man". Actually, there's only about four ways to really please a man. Suck his D**k, play with his balls, make him something to eat, and shit the f**k up when the game is on TV!
You forgot "Get me a beer..." :hammer2:

HighRoller
06-10-2005, 06:45 PM
That goes along with making something to eat. My fiance always jokes about being a princess, and I found a refrigerator magnet that was perfect...
HEY PRINCESS...GET ME ANOTHER BEER!