PDA

View Full Version : Kool-aid Stereo Covers....

TOBTEK
06-09-2005, 06:49 PM
AND THEY LOOK LIKE? come on stretch WE all want to see them :D
you can bring one to check out tomorrow night when "I" pay you back and BUY YOU & Kelly and the Girls dinner :D

Magic34
06-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Charging the camera right now. I will post pictures in the next hour.

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Can you say SWEET!!! They are VERY nice....
Michael step back and zoom in. The flash makes these things look like
crap.. do some angles to.. My camera is at work..

Magic34
06-09-2005, 08:04 PM
2 minutes

Magic34
06-09-2005, 08:12 PM
:cool:
Pewter anodize.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368IMG_2244.JPG
The one laying flat is polished, the one open is the anodize.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368IMG_2248-med.JPG
Top one is polished, the one open is the backside of the front cover to the pewter anodize.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368IMG_2249-med.JPG
Top one polished, the bottom is the backside to the cover (pewter).
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368IMG_2250-med.JPG

mbrown2
06-09-2005, 08:13 PM
They look nice...good job!

Magic34
06-09-2005, 08:15 PM
They look nice...good job!
Thanks, Now I just need time to make one for mine.

boxscore
06-09-2005, 08:18 PM
See anywhere in this pic that cover might be appropriately placed?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1290dcbrigging2.jpg

TOBTEK
06-09-2005, 08:21 PM
See anywhere in this pic that cover might be appropriately placed?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1290dcbrigging2.jpg
needed BADLY!
MAGIC...you should call and sell a bunch of those DIRECT to DCB, EVERYONE would pay the extra few bucks NOT to have the plastic white one.

Magic34
06-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Ziptie it to the floor

boxscore
06-09-2005, 08:25 PM
I gave WW my credit card... No charge on my statement for the cover yet... but I got Kokomo's charges all over the friggen place.

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 08:27 PM
I bankroll it and Magic34 cleans house!!! I see how you are!!
Michael I am sending you some chemicals over have the chemist do what we
talked about!! :devil:
needed BADLY!
MAGIC...you should call and sell a bunch of those DIRECT to DCB, EVERYONE would pay the extra few bucks NOT to have the plastic white one.

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Sorry I was trying to do them all at one time... This orginization thing is for the birds... I trust you!! I will drop it off at DCB next week.. What did you want pewter?
I gave WW my credit card... No charge on my statement for the cover yet... but I got Kokomo's charges all over the friggen place.

BoatFloating
06-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Oh my god 1 year later and there finally done..... :sleeping: Hell it took so long it need to threads... Hey, I hope none you Kool Aid guys have stereos with knobs because those covers won't be deep enough.... :supp: I'm glad you DCB guys finally joined the 90's and got some trick billet stuff. :jawdrop:

boxscore
06-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Sorry I was trying to do them all at one time... This orginization thing is for the birds... I trust you!! I will drop it off at DCB next week.. What did you want pewter?
I'm taking delivery Friday or sooner!... If it's gone by the time you get there, just send it too me.
Thanks pardzee

Magic34
06-09-2005, 08:32 PM
All orders for DCB stuff goes through WW, that way they can yell at him when something takes me too long. :D

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 08:33 PM
YOU mean tommorow!
I'm taking delivery Friday or sooner!... If it's gone by the time you get there, just send it too me.
Thanks pardzee

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Rock your the only guy I know running a deck with knobs!!!
Oh my god 1 year later and there finally done..... :sleeping: Hell it took so long it need to threads... Hey, I hope none you Kool Aid guys have stereos with knobs because those covers won't be deep enough.... :supp: I'm glad you DCB guys finally joined the 90's and got some trick billet stuff. :jawdrop:

Magic34
06-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh my god 1 year later and there finally done..... :sleeping:
Come on man, it was only 5 1/2 months. :hammer2:

boxscore
YOU mean tommorow!
Pewter...No, 1 week from today. I'd never stress you out like that. ;)

BoatFloating
Rock your the only guy I know running a deck with knobs!!!
Yeah because mine is quality... I don't to remeber your stereo playing this weekend without knobs... So how about you lick my stereo knobs biatch.....
:mix: :supp:

BoatFloating
06-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Come on man, it was only 5 1/2 months. :hammer2:
5 1/2 months once they decided to go with you....
:boxed: :cool:

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 08:41 PM
My stage two phase two will rock your fricking world!!! Knobber!
Yeah because mine is quality... I don't to remeber your stereo playing this weekend without knobs... So how about you lick my stereo knobs biatch.....
:mix: :supp:

WetWillie
06-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Michael you are slow as piss!!! No that was me with the logo... ah who cares! :wink:
5 1/2 months once they decided to go with you....
:boxed: :cool:

Magic34
06-09-2005, 08:43 PM
My stage two phase two will rock your fricking world!!! Knobber!
Hey, I went with a Bullsh*t Sony deck for the sole reason that I had a polished bezel for the access technologies remote.
$600/pair Focal 6.5" speakers with a sony deck, but I have a damn bezel.

Sandbar Junkies
06-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Where a pic of the Hitch covers..

Magic34
06-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Where a pic of the Hitch covers..
7 months out :p

TOBTEK
06-10-2005, 06:15 AM
I bankroll it and Magic34 cleans house!!! I see how you are!!
Michael I am sending you some chemicals over have the chemist do what we
talked about!! :devil:
oops ......sorry my bad :redface:

BoatFloating
06-10-2005, 06:27 AM
When will you have the little bronze statues of Dave done so all these guys can pray to it.... :smile:

Magic34
06-10-2005, 07:46 AM
When will you have the little bronze statues of Dave done so all these guys can pray to it.... :smile:
Get it to me in a .dxf file, and I'll see what I can do in Solidworks. Those might sell. :idea:

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 07:57 AM
Maybe you can have Aftershock do one of Dennis from Carerra....it will be an outdoor model only since it will be flammable :mix: :lightsabe ;) ....or maybe that model has been retired....or I am sure Aftershock Carerra would stiff Magic for the graphic work. :mix:

Dave C
06-10-2005, 08:03 AM
thats funny... make sure they get the hair correct though. All good statutes get the hair right.... ;)

CornWater
06-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Maybe you can have Aftershock do one of Dennis from Carerra....it will be an outdoor model only since it will be flammable :mix: :lightsabe ;) ....or maybe that model has been retired....or I am sure Aftershock Carerra would stiff Magic for the graphic work. :mix:
Nice.... LMAO.. :)

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 08:33 AM
thats funny... make sure they get the hair correct though. A good statutes get the hair right.... ;)
Maybe they can do one of Brandie Leanch....I will even mount her (cough)...I meant mount one of her statues on my DCB... :D

BoatFloating
06-10-2005, 02:38 PM
This shocks me coming from you. So how was that DCB regetta??? Oh I forgot you didn't go... Are you still allowed in the cult now? Or are you the last dog where the view doesn't change????:eek:
Nice.... LMAO.. :)
Or maybe your the last dog with that 496HO??? I know you're some place in the back
:wink: :eek:

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 02:43 PM
So how was that DCB regetta??? Oh I forgot you didn't go... Are you still allowed in the cult now? Or are you the last dog where the view doesn't change????:eek:
I don't have to go to the regatta to remain a cult member or slap you every once in while when you continue to use the same toilet paper jokes....See....still with the doggie jokes....I think he was on your boat that night prior to the incident......maybe your boat and masterbeastbater have more in common then we all know..... :rollside: :rolleyes: :rollside:

CornWater
06-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Or maybe your the last dog with that 496HO??? I know you're some place in the back
:wink: :eek:
Patience grasshopper... patience..

RiverDave
06-11-2005, 10:51 PM
7 months out :p
I can shorten that up to about next week for ya if you want.. ;)
something I did for our buddy LowRiver awhile back.
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Billet/LowRiver/Picture%20001.jpg
RD <--- got blank hitch covers ready to roll.

Jrocket
06-12-2005, 07:14 AM
LOL!!

Jrocket
06-12-2005, 07:15 AM
I don't have to go to the regatta to remain a cult member or slap you every once in while when you continue to use the same toilet paper jokes....See....still with the doggie jokes....I think he was on your boat that night prior to the incident......maybe your boat and masterbeastbater have more in common then we all know..... :rollside: :rolleyes: :rollside:
LMAO.....nice!

BoatFloating
06-12-2005, 08:20 AM
LMAO.....nice!
A man of few words b ut on Mike's jock....... I'm sorry if I upset the cult. Don't come and spray me to death with Aqua Net.... :jawdrop:

Jrocket
06-12-2005, 10:40 AM
A man of few words b ut on Mike's jock....... I'm sorry if I upset the cult. Don't come and spray me to death with Aqua Net.... :jawdrop:
Not on Mikes jock,just saying his stuff was funny...Now go and talk it out with yourself on how you wanted a DCB but could only get that fugly barge youve got now.:jawdrop:

TOBTEK
06-12-2005, 07:16 PM
ok its offical.....
I need one polished, aND TWO annodized pewter.......THREE total. I have the cash ......in your wallet :p

Washed Ashore
06-12-2005, 10:27 PM
WW,
they look great,let me know where to send the $$$,we just got back from the cat attack.I had lost motavation,but now the guy that is doing my motor mounts is going to get a call every couple of hours until they are finished :hammerhea .Fock i cant wait to get this thing done!!!!!
Jeff Glow

Kilrtoy
06-12-2005, 10:44 PM
maybe your boat and masterbeastbater have more in common then we all know..... :rollside: :rolleyes: :rollside:
I heard he had a silent partner

BoatFloating
06-13-2005, 06:23 AM
Not on Mikes jock,just saying his stuff was funny...Now go and talk it out with yourself on how you wanted a DCB but could only get that fugly barge youve got now.:jawdrop:
Oh yeah DCB was on my list.... I just didn't have enough vasoline to deal with them. Kinda like you going the cheap route and not using the Turbo Guru Carson and going second best.... Too each their own.....
:mix:

Jrocket
06-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah DCB was on my list.... I just didn't have enough vasoline to deal with them. Kinda like you going the cheap route and not using the Turbo Guru Carson and going second best.... Too each their own.....
:mix:
I would'nt call Gary Teague second best.Like you would know first from second best anyways. :sleeping:

BoatFloating
06-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I would'nt call Gary Teague second best.Like you would know first from second best anyways. :sleeping:
I think I know first from second. Carson built motors were in the winning boat that won the Catlina ski race by a record time and everyone after that were second place or first losers. Don't get all butt hurt because you didn't go with the best I didn't go with a DCB so I have to live with myself everyday and all my inadequacies. But my bank account sure knows the difference and so does yours. So you went with GT to save money so don't hate the player hate the game...
:D

Jrocket
06-13-2005, 06:44 PM
I think I know first from second. Carson built motors were in the winning boat that won the Catlina ski race by a record time and everyone after that were second place or first losers. Don't get all butt hurt because you didn't go with the best I didn't go with a DCB so I have to live with myself everyday and all my inadequacies. But my bank account sure knows the difference and so does yours. So you went with GT to save money so don't hate the player hate the game...
:D
I went with GT because he knows turbo motors.No butts hurt over here and yes my bank account is doing great,I got a great deal on my DCB.....Plus I will buy another when Im ready for a new boat.
Congrats to Carson..Even Gary says he does great work,but the fact is BF you wouldnt know a turbo motor or what it takes to build one if Carson himself read you the manual on it! :p

BoatFloating
06-13-2005, 06:51 PM
I went with GT because he knows turbo motors.No butts hurt over here and yes my bank account is doing great,I got a great deal on my DCB.....Plus I will buy another when Im ready for a new boat.
Congrats to Carson..Even Gary says he does great work,but the fact is BF you wouldnt know a turbo motor or what it takes to build one if Carson himself read you the manual on it! :p
Ok sport settle down.... I don't know shit..... I was born at night just not last night.... So keep telling yourself that I'm just a dumb okie.... :supp: Mna it must be the fact that your not in your boat that's got you all worked up...... :angry2:

Jrocket
06-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Ok sport settle down.... I don't know shit..... I was born at night just not last night.... So keep telling yourself that I'm just a dumb okie.... :supp: Mna it must be the fact that your not in your boat that's got you all worked up...... :angry2:
Rock,
I aint worked up..Im just dishing back some lingo to ya.No worries here,and yes I am getting bored with out my boat.Lucky I have others that let me drive theirs so it keeps the pain level down.
Now I have to go,Mikes jock is lonely. :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
06-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Rock,
I aint worked up..Im just dishing back some lingo to ya.No worries here,and yes I am getting bored with out my boat.Lucky I have others that let me drive theirs so it keeps the pain level down.
Now I have to go,Mikes jock is lonely. :rolleyes:
I hear you just make room for the rest of us on Mike's jock for OP6 as I'll be his boat bitch more than likely..... I need to win him another best stereo award...

andy01
06-13-2005, 09:01 PM
I can shorten that up to about next week for ya if you want.. ;)
something I did for our buddy LowRiver awhile back.
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Billet/LowRiver/Picture%20001.jpg
RD <--- got blank hitch covers ready to roll.
Can you cut one up that says "RD Suxs" or "fu ck RD"? let me know how much?
Andy

BoatFloating
06-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Andy
Sorry those have a huge back order..... :rollside:

Jrocket
06-14-2005, 04:20 AM
Andy
Ohhhhhhhhhh!