I think she got booted off the island
Your not with her alex :confused:

ratso
06-10-2005, 02:06 PM
...kick her my way if ya'll get bored with her. :D

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:07 PM
...kick her my way if ya'll get bored with her. :D
Is ratso feeling lonely today? You already stole Topless from us no dont be greedy :devil:

ratso
06-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Is ratso feeling lonely today? You already stole Topless from us no dont be greedy :devil:
...you didn't lose your girl... just your turn. :crossx:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:13 PM
...you didn't lose your girl... just your turn. :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: see the now serving sign.............. :hammerhea I had my turn :wink:

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 02:15 PM
I think she got booted off the island
Dam straight!!! :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
Hey now, hey now folks, I don't know what happened between Foxy and Barbigirl but they are both my friends. No need to get mean now.
And, by the way, she's a natural blond. :D

barbigrl
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: see the now serving sign.............. :hammerhea I had my turn :wink:
U and everyone else!!

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Where was I :eek:

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey now, hey now folks, I don't know what happened between Foxy and Barbigirl but they are both my friends. No need to get mean now.
Luv ya Linda!!! WHen you heading to the river again?? :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Luv ya Linda!!! WHen you heading to the river again?? :p
The way it looks right now...NEVER!!! :cry: :cry:
j/k. hopefully OP6 but who knows. Our shiney new boat has yet to meet the river! :yuk:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Nobody is being mean :smile:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Where was I :eek:
"T" town :crossx:

Phat Daddy
Here we go again :D

Eliminator 4 Life
j/k. hopefully OP6 but who knows. Our shiney new boat has yet to meet the river! :yuk:
Dont worry Linda Shane is just a dick. We all still love foxy :wink:

RiverDave
06-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a good picture of this chick.. What does she look like?
Qeustion # Deuce... How did a newbie kick another newbie off of ***boat? :D
RD

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Dont worry Linda Shane is just a dick. We all still love foxy :wink:
WTF how do I get blamed for all this shi t I am just minding my own fawkin business trying to show my friends a good time at the river and be a good captian when there is a mutany and I get shoved overboard UGGGGGGGG DRAMA :hammerhea :crossx:

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Well that sucks!!! I hope you guys make it out!! :p

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Qeustion # Deuce... How did a newbie kick another newbie off of ***boat? :D
RD
Except for Doggie Boat Names....one of the better questions I have heard all week. :idea:

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 02:25 PM
WTF how do I get blamed for all this shi t I am just minding my own fawkin business trying to show my friends a good time at the river and be a good captian when there is a mutany and I get shoved overboard UGGGGGGGG DRAMA :hammerhea :crossx:
It's the boat....everybody gets Green with Envy on it...it's cursed...trade up! :)

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:26 PM
It's the boat....everybody gets Green with Envy on it...it's cursed...trade up! :)
I need a WHACKER huh? :idea: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 02:26 PM
ecactly get rid of the tug boat :lightsabe

NOTALENT
06-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Well that sucks!!! I hope you guys make it out!! :p
I bet u do!! :hammerhea

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-10-2005, 02:29 PM
I bet u do!! :hammerhea
:confused: :confused: I don't think Barbigirl has issues with me??????

NOTALENT
06-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Hell no...ur way cool..

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Might as well try Whackers since you tried Wacko's on your boat last week and all we get is drama this week. :wink: :) :wink:

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Absolutly not!! I love Linda!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_9.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk146YYUS')

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Might as well try Whackers since you tried Wacko's on your boat last week and all we get is drama this week. :wink: :) :wink:
Tell me about it :crossx:

unleashed
06-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Dude whats up with the biatch drama....do they all want your jock or what??? By the way that foxy girl is pretty damn hot...its a shame she's not on the island anymore?? :confused:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NOTALENT
06-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Dude whats up with the biatch drama....do they all want your jock or what??? By the way that foxy girl is pretty damn hot...its a shame she's not on the island anymore?? :confused:
Deano
what happened to her?? Barbi scare her off, did she get booted or leave willingly?? :confused:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Deano
I was not part of that tribe go check out the cat fight :lightsabe :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-10-2005, 02:37 PM
what happened to her?? Barbi scare her off, did she get booted or leave willingly?? :confused:
I don't think she left, she just hasn't been in the office much and this is where she posts from.

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 02:38 PM
By the way that foxy girl is pretty damn hot...its a shame she's not on the island anymore?? :confused:
Deano
Exactly...there is room enough on the island for her and Barbi ;)....just stay at opposite ends of the beach until the Monsoon clears..

unleashed
06-10-2005, 02:40 PM
I was not part of that tribe go check out the cat fight :lightsabe :D
It figures the hottest single girl in awhile and the biatch drama starts! Where was the cat fight??? Do you have video I want to see??? Dammit dont you know how to control your girls! :jawdrop:
Deano

Phat Matt
06-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Is it too late for me to get in on this?
:crossx: :devil: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :devil: :crossx:
:D

djunkie
06-10-2005, 02:44 PM
It figures the hottest single girl in awhile and the biatch drama starts! Where was the cat fight??? Do you have video I want to see??? Dammit dont you know how to control your girls! :jawdrop:
Deano
Look at the Phat Daddy's dam run pics thread and see if you can figure out what happened, cause we can't. :D

Unforgiven
Is it too late for me to get in on this?
:crossx: :devil: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :devil: :crossx:
:D
always room for you BRO...whats going ON??

unleashed
Exactly...there is room enough on the island for her and Barbi ;)....just stay at opposite ends of the beach until the Monsoon clears..
Whats up Mike Brown...Hows your Ocean sea going vessel doing??? Please stay off the river I dont need you swamping my boat...dont forget I bench 6 plates, ride professinal motoX, race extremely fast boats, and like to be by myself! Bwaaaahahahahahahahah!
Deano

unleashed
06-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Look at the Phat Daddy's dam run pics thread and see if you can figure out what happened, cause we can't. :D
I'll do that right now!
Deano

djunkie
06-10-2005, 02:47 PM
I'll do that right now!
Deano
Have fun and we'll see you tomorrow cause there's like 18 pages to go thru. :D

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 02:47 PM
dont forget I bench 6 plates
That's about 5 more plates then me....and normally my plate is loaded with the meat and potatoes kind of stuff. :D

Phat Matt
06-10-2005, 02:50 PM
always room for you BRO...whats going ON??
Just waiting for the work day to end. We are going to stay the night at my friends new pad in Pasadena tonight. First it's off to the Kasabian concert at the Galaxy, then back to old town Pasadena for some more cocktails. Should be a fun night. :D

Phat Matt
06-10-2005, 02:50 PM
That's about 5 more plates then me....and normally my plate is loaded with the meat and potatoes kind of stuff. :D
I like your plates. :eat:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 02:53 PM
You can't :confused: :D

djunkie
06-10-2005, 02:55 PM
You can't :confused: :D
I know. I figured I'd let Deano give it a shot.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Tell me about it :crossx:
Yea its funny it only happens on that green weenie :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Deano
Next time go to the dam run

unleashed
06-10-2005, 03:04 PM
I know. I figured I'd let Deano give it a shot.
Ok Fellas...I read most of it and Im confused to all hell. Help me out here. Werent all these girls friends before the dam run. Am I seeing a little jeoulousy erupt or am I wrong??? Are they fighting over WYRD, Mrs Hootersled or the whole damn posey??? Come on DJunkie give it up Im bored and need some ***boat drama?? meowwwwww..cat fight!
Deano

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 03:05 PM
WYRD your avatar sucksssssssssssssss

Unforgiven
06-10-2005, 03:06 PM
WYRD your avatar sucksssssssssssssss
speaking about avatars...any pics yet??

djunkie
06-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Ok Fellas...I read most of it and Im confused to all hell. Help me out here. Werent all these girls friends before the dam run. Am I seeing a little jeoulousy erupt or am I wrong??? Are they fighting over WYRD, Mrs Hootersled or the whole damn posey??? Come on DJunkie give it up Im bored and need some ***boat drama?? meowwwwww..cat fight!
Deano
OK this is what I figured out. Shit I haven't figure anything out. I wasn't at the Dam Run so I don't know for sure. I'm just sittin back enjoying the ride. It's too bad though cause they are both a couple hotties. :D

WYRD
06-10-2005, 03:08 PM
OK this is what I figured out. Shit I haven't figure anything out. I wasn't at the Dam Run so I don't know for sure. I'm just sittin back enjoying the ride. It's too bad though cause they are both a couple hotties. :D
Yes Sir they are both a couple of hotties :cool:

NOTALENT
06-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Deano
haha...it looks to me like someones making there rounds and talking trash..but then again that IMO :idea: :D

WYRD
06-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Deano
UMMM could you leave me out of this one :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
Yes Sir they are both a couple of hotties :cool:
If its any consultation to you :cool:

mbrown2
Deano
Dude you are as confused as me....and my room was right next to them...everybody seemed to be getting along great....reading between the lines seems like Barbi is upset at how allegedly Foxy behaved over the weekend...not sure why cause I thought Barbi don't date folks on the board so it should be an open playing field for Foxy.....or I could be completely wrong in my assumptions...back to normal programming...

WYRD
06-10-2005, 03:11 PM
I guess you had to be in that hotel last weekend..............talk about cat fight :crossx: i am so kidding girls so don't jump my azz :wink:

djunkie
06-10-2005, 03:12 PM
I guess you had to be in that hotel last weekend..............talk about cat fight :crossx: i am so kidding girls so don't jump my azz :wink:
Can't take it back now. :devil: :D

WYRD
Dude you are as confused as me....and my room was right next to them...everybody seemed to be getting along great....reading between the lines seems like Barbi is upset at how allegedly Foxy behaved over the weekend...not sure why cause I thought Barbi don't date folks on the board so it should be an open playing field for Foxy.....or I could be completely wrong in my assumptions...back to normal programming...
WOW for a CAT guy you pick up on things pretty fast Mike :cool:

WYRD
Can't take it back now. :devil: :D
Fawker :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 03:13 PM
damn u had to go there :rollside:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 03:13 PM
If its any consultation to you :cool:
Not like we are gonna.................. :eek:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Not like we are gonna.................. :eek:
speak for yourself oh by the way who was in your room WYRD fawk this is out of control :2purples:

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 03:16 PM
I am not too smart, but I can lift heavy things.... :cool:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 03:18 PM
I am not too smart, but I can lift heavy things.... :cool:
:D :D :D

mike37
06-10-2005, 03:22 PM
still confused :idea:
can you all stop posting during the day its hard to keep up on the drama
when you cant have Internet at work

Unforgiven
06-10-2005, 03:24 PM
still confused :idea:
can you all stop posting during the day its hard to keep up on the drama
when you cant have Internet at work
your right...I need to stop...I'll get in trouble again....but it SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 04:06 PM
The part about I dont date people on the boards is correct, it is nothing like that...give it up people....there is soooo much more then you know!! Let's just all get along!! :wink:

WYRD
06-10-2005, 04:07 PM
The part about I dont date people on the boards is correct, it is nothing like that...give it up people....there is soooo much more then you know!! Let's just all get along!! :wink:
GO HOME ALREADY :hammerhea :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Oh relax already do I have to take you and get a drink for the love of god :p

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 04:10 PM
GO HOME ALREADY :hammerhea :crossx:
I have a headache now....

WYRD
You used that excuse last night enough already :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
Havent you had one all week :2purples: :mad:

mike37
06-10-2005, 04:13 PM
dont stress
life is good we got sun and boats water and some boos what else do ya need

Wally_Gator
06-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Linda is cool peeps, Can't say about barbi and foxy...
Say hi to Jason Linda.. Sorry about not being able to make it last weekend..
Maybe next week or so?
Gator out!

Dave C
06-10-2005, 05:30 PM
you need to show em how to raise the pimp hand correctly! ;) ;)
Deano

ratso
06-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Single, Drama, and now a headache???
I can't wait to see the lucky bastard that ends up married to you. :notam: :jawdrop: :D

Havasu Luvr
06-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Shane, I just want to know one thing. :idea: I gave you some friendly advise...remember? ;) (ie "CaveMan" style) did it work out :supp: ?...do you remember? :D

Artv
06-10-2005, 07:36 PM
On the contrary(sp), but I have to say that me nor my fiance Jackie are wacko's. Sorry.

mbrown2
06-10-2005, 07:54 PM
On the contrary(sp), but I have to say that me nor my fiance Jackie are wacko's. Sorry.
It was meant as a joke due to the drama between the two girls on the boat who are now fighting...I did not even know you were on the boat, and I am pretty sure Rob and Shane knew it was not directed at them....it was joke...even towards the two girls...both who are nice gals from what I know of them...

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 08:05 PM
It was meant as a joke due to the drama between the two girls on the boat who are now fighting...I did not even know you were on the boat, and I am pretty sure Rob and Shane knew it was not directed at them....it was joke...even towards the two girls...both who are nice gals from what I know of them...
Mike I know it was a joke and I didnt take it serious I dont think Art did either if so Ill take care of the lil guy ha ha :D

Artv
06-10-2005, 08:23 PM
It's cool, I know it's a joke, but still gotta defend us two "normal" peeps...
Hey Rob, I'll just kick you in the nuts! LOL

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 08:24 PM
It's cool, I know it's a joke, but still gotta defend us two "normal" peeps...
Hey Rob, I'll just kick you in the nuts! LOL
get a ladder

MAINEVENT
06-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Your not with her alex :confused:
Check List:
She was in your Boat
She was in your Room
And in your Bed
Hmmmmmmmmmm :D Nope not with me :p

JackieV
06-10-2005, 08:33 PM
get a ladder
Oh, yeah! You Jolly Green Giant!........ never mind you might step on me! lol

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh, yeah! You Jolly Green Giant!........ never mind you might step on me! lol
oh you were so sweet on the phone an hour ago what happened :yuk: you are about the size of my 14 :cool:

JackieV
06-10-2005, 08:41 PM
oh you were so sweet on the phone an hour ago what happened :yuk: you are about the size of my 14 :cool:
I am so sweet, you keep asking for seconds....
Hey what's up with that, your weiner is 14 centemeters! OMG no wonder you didn't want to show it off! LOL j/k

Eliminator 4 Life
06-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I am so sweet, you keep asking for seconds....
Hey what's up with that, your weiner is 14 centemeters! OMG no wonder you didn't want to show it off! LOL j/k
BMW need I say more you SD// Notice you arent in my avatar for a reason ha ha :D

barbigrl
06-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Single, Drama, and now a headache???
I can't wait to see the lucky bastard that ends up married to you. :notam: :jawdrop: :D
Gee thanks Ratso.....if only you knew the whole story!! :D

JackieV
06-10-2005, 10:21 PM
BMW need I say more you SD// Notice you arent in my avatar for a reason ha ha :D
WTF! huh?

ratso
06-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Gee thanks Ratso.....if only you knew the whole story!! :D
I been waitin' for days.......................................... :D
Still love ya though.

JackieV
06-10-2005, 11:54 PM
need I say more you SD//
Please tell me what this stands for E4L....

ratso
06-10-2005, 11:55 PM
need I say more you SD//
Eliminator 4 Life

ratso
06-10-2005, 11:56 PM
WYRD............
Whose your river daddy

ratso
RD..............RiverDave

JackieV
Eliminator 4 Life
LOL, do you know? Really I almost feel like calling him at home right now...hummm :idea:

ratso
06-10-2005, 11:58 PM
LOL, do you know? Really I almost feel like calling him at home right now...hummm :idea:
I think they're all in bed... like we need to be.

ratso
06-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Seperately Of Course!!!!!!!!!

JackieV
06-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Seperately Of Course!!!!!!!!!
I'll let you keep that visual then and won't tell you the TRUTH. LOL
Just Kidding. E4L is very much into women. I believe so.... :idea:

ratso
06-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I'll let you keep that visual then and won't tell you the TRUTH. LOL
Just Kidding. E4L is very much into women. I believe so.... :idea:
So when is the big day??? Soon isn't it???

JackieV
06-11-2005, 12:14 AM
So when is the big day??? Soon isn't it???
It was suppose to be tomorrow at 4:30pm, but it was post poned due to the death in our family. :frown:
Thanks, though, wasn't sure if anyone remembered.... :smile:

ratso
06-11-2005, 12:17 AM
It was suppose to be tomorrow at 4:30pm, but it was post poned due to the death in our family. :frown:
Thanks, though, wasn't sure if anyone remembered.... :smile:
Sorry about the loss...
As far as the other... you bet I remember those...
Good luck with it all...................... :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-11-2005, 06:33 AM
Eliminator 4 Life
I must say pretty funny ratso :D

Eliminator 4 Life
06-11-2005, 06:34 AM
need I say more you SD//
Shit Disturbor call me I was closing the bar :sleeping:

BoatFloating
06-11-2005, 08:29 AM
I thought Barbi don't date folks on the board so it should be an open playing field for Foxy.....or I could be completely wrong in my assumptions...back to normal programming...
You got that all wrong..... She dates everyone from the boards.....
:cool: :D

ratso
06-11-2005, 09:42 AM
...so Barbi is really a freak, and doesn't want anyone to know???
Does she have one of those Christian fish symbols on the back of her car too? :rollside:

barbigrl
06-11-2005, 10:29 AM
hahaa....yeah!
and ratso...I will pm you the story!! :wink:

djunkie
06-11-2005, 12:07 PM
hahaa....yeah!
Heah I want a PM too :wink: :D

ratso
06-11-2005, 01:53 PM
hahaa....yeah!