PDA

View Full Version : So a illegal alien just tried to buy my car....

YeLLowBoaT
04-29-2006, 05:38 PM
So I am in my bed room reading the news paper when I a hear the phone ring.
So I pick it up and I get "Habla espanol?", not hello. So I say "no" .
Then in very bad english he asks "how much do you want for your car?". So I walk out side and meet with him. I tell him how much and how I have a full size truck load of parts. He then asks if he can drive it. " do you have a DL." "si" "can I see it?" "si". he pulls out a pretty good fake.( note to the idiot that made it... in CA DL # start with a letter...) After seeing this I then ask to see proof on INS. Right after I asked to see INS he got very mad and started cuzzing at me in spainish... after about 10 seconds of this he clams down and asks why I won't let him drive my car. "You don't have a DL or INS. If you get in a wreck it will be my fualt for letting you drive" Then comes more spainish... and he storms off gets in his car and peels out...
PS i just lowered my deductable for comp and boosted my thief coverage... :crossx: plz steal it.... its ins for 1500 more then the "market value" for my area...( atleast acorrding to both KBB and NADA,,,)

cdog
04-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Good Yob! :) No documents No love. :)

HocusPocus
04-29-2006, 08:40 PM
good for you.. very smart!

hoolign
04-29-2006, 08:47 PM
So I am in my bed room reading the news paper when I a hear the phone ring.
So I pick it up and I get "Habla espanol?", not hello. So I say "no" .
Then in very bad english he asks "how much do you want for your car?". So I walk out side and meet with him. I tell him how much and how I have a full size truck load of parts. He then asks if he can drive it. " do you have a DL." "si" "can I see it?" "si". he pulls out a pretty good fake.( note to the idiot that made it... in CA DL # start with a letter...) After seeing this I then ask to see proof on INS. Right after I asked to see INS he got very mad and started cuzzing at me in spainish... after about 10 seconds of this he clams down and asks why I won't let him drive my car. "You don't have a DL or INS. If you get in a wreck it will be my fualt for letting you drive" Then comes more spainish... and he storms off gets in his car and peels out...
PS i just lowered my deductable for comp and boosted my thief coverage... :crossx: plz steal it.... its ins for 1500 more then the "market value" for my area...( atleast acorrding to both KBB and NADA,,,)
What were you selling??

YeLLowBoaT
04-29-2006, 09:22 PM
What were you selling??
This (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110213)

HCS
04-29-2006, 09:52 PM
I was selling my truck and this Mexican said he was interested.
I told him the price was $3000.00 cash on the spot.
6 wetbacks showed up at my house to check out the truck.
Not a one spoke english.
I said...3000.00 dollars. They handed me the cash and split. :rolleyes: