PDA

View Full Version : OK So i get busted pulling on it..

HORNY _DAWG
06-11-2005, 07:26 PM
cause the damn cat catches me and runs straight to the old man and his bitch..rats me out .and yeah you guessed it ..WHACK upside the head with the times and " get outside you stupid dog" well I look at the house and there is damn cat in window pulling it and laughing at me cause it's like raining outside ! i need some help on how to get rid of this freaking cat .OHHH he is on my nerves :burningm: You know I just learned this pulling it trick thanks to my new buddy , where is the french guy anyways?? he dont call he dont write ( well I cant read but ..what the hell!) Ok backto the cat! :burningm: any ideas on what to do to that godamn cat?? evrytime I do something he's like " ohhhh you gonna get it now stupid" I'm in the garage right now on the ol mans laptop, this is where he looks at the naked girls , and I think he eats alot in here cause there is like three cases of paper towel beside the computer table! :p

Tom Brown
06-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Prove that your horny. Let's give that chub a look see.

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 01:22 AM
Your gig was funny for about 20 post ago. Now it is a bunch of Sh1t... You are a F0ck........ Let it go u punck.... It''s really is too bad your can't post by your real name you puss. But you are too much of a FOCKIN' Loser to post it aren't ya.
Oh by the way you scared F0ck........ I'll bet the next time you want to make fun of somebody you will just change your name again.... 95% of the peeps here would F' you up.....U scared Puss..
sincerely,
FOCK U :lightsabe :lightsabe
GHTRIM, DON

hoolign
06-12-2005, 01:31 AM
I got 20 on the DAWG! :D actually make it 40 :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 01:41 AM
I got 20 on the DAWG! :D actually make it 40 :D
Figures you would be keepin count of your own post..... :)

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 01:42 AM
Funny Thread.. :idea: :D :D

hoolign
06-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Figures you would be keepin count of your own post..... :)
clever man...I have the first week of August off ..are you in the 5% or 95% :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 02:12 AM
clever man...I have the first week of August off ..are you in the 5% or 95% :D
Depends.... Where do u want me I'll be whatever you want... Seein as how you are the smartest person on the boards...
BTW... nice avatar.... since you have not pics of your own you might as well enjoy other peeps...
BTW again...... Been to Alberta, Canada.... Many times (U.S.A.F.) love it there..... you guys have an incredible Country... (Cold Lake) Was there for 12 weeks... I still think you suck and are only the 51st state..... HA.... HA... Glad your part of America... :)

hoolign
06-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Depends.... Where do u want me I'll be whatever you want... Seein as how you are the smartest person on the boards...
BTW... nice avatar.... since you have not pics of your own you might as well enjoy other peeps...
Smartest man on the boards?? Maybe if it comes to drilling rigs, service rigs or whatever you want to know about wells other than that, I'm not sure what you mean?? hell I even have numerous spelling mistakes! I have lots of pics..what would you like to see?? :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 02:24 AM
Smartest man on the boards?? Maybe if it comes to drilling rigs, service rigs or whatever you want to know about wells other than that, I'm not sure what you mean?? hell I even have numerous spelling mistakes! I have lots of pics..what would you like to see?? :D
Sorry for all of the misspellings... But I was out with your Mom tonight and she has me all flustered... :supp: :supp: She took advantage of me AGAIN....
I would like to see a pic of U........ I want to see who I'm talkin' to...
BTW... when you comin' to America so we can drink a couple of beers??? You can be a guest on the Dalmation anytime (after I fix the motor :idea: )
You are one smart poster (no joke).

hoolign
06-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Sorry for all of the misspellings... But I was out with your Mom tonight and she has me all flustered... :supp: :supp: She took advantage of me AGAIN....
I would like to see a pic of U........ I want to see who I'm talkin' to...
BTW... when you comin' to America so we can drink a couple of beers??? You can be a guest on the Dalmation anytime (after I fix the motor :idea: )
Actually mom couldnt do that ..she won't be around much longer! 5 months or so she wont be around at all ..good one though ! had me wondering if she got better at 91 years old!

Rexone
06-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Don't go tellin him that shit, the guys a friggin tard. (canatard that is) :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Actually mom couldnt do that ..she won't be around much longer! 5 months or so she wont be around at all ..good one though ! had me wondering if she got better at 91 years old!
WOW..... Sorry...... Guess that means you are old enough to be my DAD.... Got the whole croch rot and sh1t going on..... u must be around 50 or 60...... Dooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......
For real....
I hope your mom is Okay... and taken care of.... If you are for real... I hope she is in no pain..

hoolign
06-12-2005, 02:33 AM
That's it I'm cancelling my tour of Rexmarine...and I wasn't even gonna shoplift! :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Got that much on the first sentence.... Thanks for the warning though.... :notam: Those Can's are sure wirery.......

hoolign
06-12-2005, 02:35 AM
WOW..... Sorry...... Guess that means you are old enough to be my DAD.... Got the whole croch rot and sh1t going on..... u must be around 50 or 60...... Dooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......
For real....
I hope your mom is Okay... and taken care of.... If you are for real... I hope she is in no pain..
nope I'm 37! and no need to worry about mom! and that was a typo she's 81

Rexone
06-12-2005, 02:36 AM
That's it I'm cancelling my tour of Rexmarine...and I wasn't even gonna shoplift! :D
You're welcome here any time Hooli, just please don't pull the bucket and digital camera routine that Tom did in the restroom, that was a little disturbing.

hoolign
06-12-2005, 02:39 AM
You're welcome here any time Hooli, just please don't pull the bucket and digital camera routine that Tom did in the restroom, that was a little disturbing.
Just resolving a little matter of being allowed back down there ! then I'll be all over it Mike! I gotta one up Tom!

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 02:39 AM
nope I'm 37! and no need to worry about mom!
That's good... Hate to hear bad news.... It is one thing to F around on the boards but a whole nuther when peeps is in trouble... Prayers are out for your mom....
Now back to you (j/k)..

hoolign
06-12-2005, 02:42 AM
That's good... Hate to hear bad news.... It is one thing to F around on the boards but a whole nuther when peeps is in trouble... Prayers are out for your mom....
Now back to you (j/k)..
I can dish it out!..and I can take it! I got big shoulders! :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 02:45 AM
I can dish it out!..and I can take it! I got big shoulders! :D
I know..... I've seen... I'm not new and I know you've been around for some time....... But I love MOM jokes and I can take it...... But sometimes its NOT right no matter how tough you are...
There Tough Guy..... :yuk: :smile:

hoolign
06-12-2005, 02:53 AM
I know..... I've seen... I'm not new and I know you've been around for some time....... But I love MOM jokes and I can take it...... But sometimes its NOT right no matter how tough you are...
There Tough Guy..... :yuk: :smile:
I have never liked any jokes pertaining to family! you just don't know the circumstances in each family and can end up hurting someone unintentionally!.. so I avoid that segment of humour!. WHy do you say tough guy? big shoulders can pertain to being able to take a ribbing as well as dish it out? :squiggle:

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 02:57 AM
I have never liked any jokes pertaining to family! you just don't know the circumstances in each family and can end up hurting someone unintentionally!.. so I avoid that segment of humour!. WHy do you say tough guy? big shoulders can pertain to being able to take a ribbing as well as dish it out? :squiggle:
True Dat..... :confused:

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 07:52 AM
True Dat..... :confused:
you can go at on my mom!!!!
:hammer2: :wink: :)

Debbolas
06-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Mrs. Frenchie's mom is beautiful!!! :devil: