PDA

View Full Version : >>>MRS GHT & HEATER ON.....

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 08:12 AM
at the same time!!!!!hmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: :p ;)
now if we could just get fionna to sign up!!! :hammer2: :cool: :D

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 08:15 AM
That's a good idea, I should give her a call!!!! :D

FRENCHIE
im off to do some yard work in a min...how come Don was up posting till 3:30 a.m!!!!?? that s unlike him!!! :confused: :eek:

FRENCHIE
That's a good idea, I should give her a call!!!! :D
yea..im sure youw women can always find stuff to talk about!!!!
:wink:

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 08:18 AM
im off to do some yard work in a min...how come Don was up posting till 3:30 a.m!!!!?? that s unlike him!!! :confused: :eek:
That's why he's hurtin' right now. :hammer2: Right when we got home I went straight to bed.

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 08:22 AM
yea..im sure youw women can always find stuff to talk about!!!!
We always have stuff to talk about. We can talk for hours and hours....if you guys only knew what we talk about.... :eek: :idea: :wink:

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 08:23 AM
That's why he's hurtin' right now. :hammer2: Right when we got home I went straight to bed.
must of been late!!?? btw check your p.m.s regularly...im gettin some and im not even notified about them...so i just go to private messages every now and again to check!!!

Heater
06-12-2005, 09:35 AM
It would be better if she was sitting on my lap typing on my keyboard! :supp:

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 09:42 AM
It would be better if she was sitting on my lap typing on my keyboard! :supp:
She was talkin' about you the other day....she'd like to repeat the evening you guys had last time and go to the same clubs. :eek: :2purples:

VEGASBABY
06-12-2005, 09:50 AM
It would be better if she was sitting on my lap typing on my keyboard! :supp:Way to go Heater, your bangin with ten posts!!! You post *****!!! :eek:

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Way to go Heater, your bangin with ten posts!!! You post *****!!! :eek:
Hey...thanks again for the barbeque. That train was goin' pretty fast last night and hit me outta nowhere. :messedup: BTW, can't wait to wear my new bling blings. :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Yea... Thanks for the BBQ we kicked it completely 702 style.... :devil: :rollside: Think I consumed toooooooo much holy hell my liver is payin the price today.. I think Liana went to bed last night and left the balcony door open to our bedroom?????
Cause I think a cat came in and dropped a load right in my mouth. :yuk:
Gonna shower up and make Bloody Marys what time ya coming by??

Heater
06-12-2005, 10:19 AM
20 here we come!!! Yes I can jackhammer them out can't I? I sure wish Tyson would fight every weekend, I could be a rich man!!

Heater
06-12-2005, 10:21 AM
She was talkin' about you the other day....she'd like to repeat the evening you guys had last time and go to the same clubs. :eek: :2purples:
Sounds like a party!

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:24 AM
What up Heater Bro??? Today is a little fuzzy for me... How late were you and your bro out for last night??

Heater
06-12-2005, 10:26 AM
What up Heater Bro??? Today is a little fuzzy for me... How late were you and your bro out for last night??
You like my avatar?

Heater
06-12-2005, 10:27 AM
We were home by 12:30, early flight and we were done with gambling.

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 10:30 AM
You like my avatar?
i likes it!!!
;) :hammer2: :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:30 AM
You like my avatar?
SWEEEEEEET BRO!! Looks like the chick I was sleepin next to last night :wink: Did you get permission from Vegas Baby to use his Personalized Avatar??
I wish MsGHT would move that damn magazine :)
You want to come over for roast today?? Lee's mom is bringin' one over.. Yum Yum...

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:31 AM
i likes it!!!
;) :hammer2: :D
Hey... U done with all the Honey Dos?? I'm still thinkin about startin mine... But I have this terrible knockin in my head :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Hey... U done with all the Honey Dos?? I'm still thinkin about startin mine... But I have this terrible knockin in my head :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
yup finally done...saw you posted up till 3:30 a.m. last night,a nd were still under covers at 9 this morning!!?? Yea you have your bbq....russ and Kerrie are on way back from havi in an hour....will be coming over tomnight to have sum more of your meat!!!!
:jawdrop: :idea: :D :hammer2: yes im wubbin it in!!!
ttyl....gonna go off to home depot and 45 min on treadmill at 24hour fitness....gotta get rid of sum that pizza from last night!!! :D

VEGASBABY
06-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Hey...thanks again for the barbeque. That train was goin' pretty fast last night and hit me outta nowhere. :messedup: BTW, can't wait to wear my new bling blings. :DSorry guys I stepped away for a minute missed all the action! Did Heater steal my Avatar? Heater dont make me turn you into Tyson brutha :boxingguy :D

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:37 AM
yup finally done...saw you posted up till 3:30 a.m. last night,a nd were still under covers at 9 this morning!!?? Yea you have your bbq....russ and Kerrie are on way back from havi in an hour....will be coming over tomnight to have sum more of your meat!!!!
ttyl....gonna go off to home depot and 45 min on treadmill at 24hour fitness....gotta get rid of sum that pizza from last night!!! :D
I know how ya'll LOVE MY MEAT... I gots more if ya want it... Maybe Sat during the day we'll run and get some more for ya to take back to Cali. This way Russ and Kerrie can have more I know how they enjoy it.. :eat: :eat: :eat:

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 10:43 AM
ok dammit.....im really cant f'n wait till friday!!!!! :mad: :cry:
there i feel betta now...for a few minutes anyway!!! ;) :p

VEGASBABY
06-12-2005, 10:43 AM
ttyl....gonna go off to home depot and 45 min on treadmill at 24hour fitness....gotta get rid of sum that pizza from last night!!! :DFrenchie your wife said she likes you looking more like me than you! If I were you I would order another X-large cheese and Pepperoni, you only have till next weekend to get into a size 36 pant! "Paging PePe Roni! Mr. PePe Roni" :D

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Frenchie your wife said she like you looking more like me than you! If I were you I would order another X-large cheese and Pepperoni, you only have till next weekend to get into a size 36 pant! "Paging PePe Roni! Mr. PePe Roni" :D
dam the truth hurts!!!!
:frown: :cry: :p

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:46 AM
ok dammit.....im really cant f'n wait till friday!!!!! :mad: :cry:
there i feel betta now...for a few minutes anyway!!! ;) :p
Vegas Babys wifey is workin the Limo angle for Fri night... I have a feelin' we will have fun... :squiggle: :notam:
COME ON FRIDAY!!!!! :D :D

VEGASBABY
06-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Everybody up for a limo next Friday?

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Frenchie your wife said she likes you looking more like me than you! If I were you I would order another X-large cheese and Pepperoni, you only have till next weekend to get into a size 36 pant! "Paging PePe Roni! Mr. PePe Roni" :D
Now that's funny Sh1t right there.....

GHTRIM
06-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Everybody up for a limo next Friday?
You know that....

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 10:50 AM
You know that....
Im up for 2 'PEPSI SALES WOMEN'...with a 3rd new blonde recruit!!!!
:idea: :p :devil: :rollside:

VEGASBABY
06-12-2005, 10:51 AM
We need to figure out a time and place for pick up! Dude we will be doin it Vegas "style" Baby!!!!! Off the hook in 702!! :220v:

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 10:54 AM
We need to figure out a time and place for pick up! Dude we will be doin it Vegas "style" Baby!!!!! Off the hook in 702!! :220v:
ill leave it for the natives to figure out...what ya wanna do with me and the MRs!!!
:devil: for now im out to run sum mo errands!!!.....'L' :cool:

Heater
06-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Sorry guys I stepped away for a minute missed all the action! Did Heater steal my Avatar? Heater dont make me turn you into Tyson brutha :boxingguy :D
I have one on order but someone was giving me grief for not having one and what better one to look at, sorry I didn't get permission? I am new and don't know what to do!! :cool:
Mike Tyson, what a tragic sad story that is:
I am really sad they are calling an end to his career, I mean if they keep making him the favorite (I got McBride at +350) I could quit my job and just lay money on the guy he is fighting!! Last night at the Monte Carlo with bro I went to get more money to bet on the fight and by the time I got back to the sports book it had dropped from 400 to 350!!! Started at 550!!!! Easy money!!! My brothers friends think I am some kind of betting God now!! If only they knew how easy Mike Tyson has made it!!!

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 12:23 PM
I have one on order but someone was giving me grief for not having one and what better one to look at, sorry I didn't get permission? I am new and don't know what to do!! :cool:
Mike Tyson, what a tragic sad story that is:
I am really sad they are calling an end to his career, I mean if they keep making him the favorite (I got McBride at +350) I could quit my job and just lay money on the guy he is fighting!! Last night at the Monte Carlo with bro I went to get more money to bet on the fight and by the time I got back to the sports book it had dropped from 400 to 350!!! Started at 550!!!! Easy money!!! My brothers friends think I am some kind of betting God now!! If only they knew how easy Mike Tyson has made it!!!
What the heck? You changed your avatar....the B2 is cool and is you, but Don and I have an idea for your avatar. ;) :idea: IT'S A SURPRISE!!!!!!!! ;) :jawdrop:

MsGHTRIM
06-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Sounds like a party!
We'll have to get her out here soon. BTW, you comin' out with us on Friday. I know you have weekend duty and all, but thought you could possibly swing it. We're doin' Foundation and what ever else comes our way. :D :devil:

Heater
06-12-2005, 12:47 PM
We'll have to get her out here soon. BTW, you comin' out with us on Friday. I know you have weekend duty and all, but thought you could possibly swing it. We're doin' Foundation and what ever else comes our way. :D :devil:
I will have to see what the week brings! Sounds like a great time though, so we will see!

FRENCHIE
06-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I will have to see what the week brings! Sounds like a great time though, so we will see!
WORK ON IT!!!!
:cool: IM BBQING, ROTESSIRE CHICKEN AFTER GETTIN CLEANED UP....5 MORE DAYS!!! :cool: