PDA

View Full Version : How come...

Tom Brown
06-12-2005, 11:43 PM
... you never see a female dog licking and sucking on a male dog's penis? :confused:
Are we the only animals that enjoy blowjobs? :confused:

hoolign
06-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I wonder if anyone know about this most important question :idea:

Tom Brown
06-12-2005, 11:48 PM
If I ever see that, I won't even hit them with the garden hose. :cool:

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Do dogs have the ability to suck? Puppies maybe. Since dogs don't have thumbs, they migrate to Havasu for that kind of fun. :cry:

Tom Brown
06-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Maybe dogs can do it just fine but they need a little help figuring it out? :idea:

JustMVG
06-13-2005, 12:19 AM
My guess would be that for the dogs it is nothing more than reproduction and thats it, with humans it's all about pleasure and anyway it can be achieved.
You don't see cats, or hamsters, or goats out there in twenty different positions, or with more than one partner at a single time, humans have that "higher" ( and even that's questionable at times) brain function that allows/makes us try different things.

FMluvswater
06-13-2005, 12:23 AM
My guess would be that for the dogs it is nothing more than reproduction and thats it, with humans it's all about pleasure and anyway it can be achieved.
You don't see cats, or hamsters, or goats out there in twenty different positions, or with more than one partner at a single time, humans have that "higher" ( and even that's questionable at times) brain function that allows/makes us try different things.
So do dolphins. :D

hoolign
06-13-2005, 12:26 AM
You obviously havent had the viewing pleasure of watching my dog attempt to stick it into one very reluctant cat ...1 position you say?
:D :D

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 12:28 AM
Dogs aren't as limber as we are. Just look at the looks on their faces and the vigor Bosco is putting forth and the story is less than delicately told.
:hammerhea

Rexone
06-13-2005, 12:30 AM
Sue they're actually quite limber compared to desert tortoises.

hoolign
06-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Or nevermind the Rhinocerous!

Boy Named Sue
06-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Only government sponsored turtlographers have the time and patience to sit around and try to figure out what the hell tortoises are doing!
Am I Wrong?

hoolign
06-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Only government sponsored turtlographers have the time and patience to sit around and try to figure out what the hell tortoises are doing!
Am I Wrong?
Oh you are so wrong it's not funny!..they are called turtlemologists :hammer2:

Rexone
06-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Yeah you have a point there. lol

lucky
06-13-2005, 05:28 AM
no oposible thumbs -
But what the **** do i know --
I do believe we have an expert -- among us ??? :idea: :D