PDA

View Full Version : BF Goodrich Tire hook-up ???

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-13-2005, 10:54 AM
I need (4) BF Goodrich Allterrain T/A KO 37x12.5 R17 tires..... :cry:
How can the closest ones be in Houston ???? :rolleyes:
$37 per tire to ship...not the big deal.....Can't get them until next week.... :confused:
Anyone ??? :smile:
Thanks,
CJG
:cool:

Phat Matt
06-13-2005, 11:04 AM
I need (4) BF Goodrich Allterrain T/A KO 37x12.5 R17 tires..... :cry:
How can the closest ones be in Houston ???? :rolleyes:
$37 per tire to ship...not the big deal.....Can't get them until next week.... :confused:
Anyone ??? :smile:
Thanks,
CJG
Still coming out of Texas but free shipping. :)
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?sw=false&cs=37&pc=38073&rd=17&ar=

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Still coming out of Texas but free shipping. :)
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?sw=false&cs=37&pc=38073&rd=17&ar=
Thanks Matt.....
Wanted to get them on this week...... :frown:
Are you & Goldie goin' out this weekend ???
Later,
CJG
:D

Phat Matt
06-13-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks Matt.....
Wanted to get them on this week...... :frown:
Are you & Goldie goin' out this weekend ???
Later,
CJG
Don't know yet. We'll know at the end of the week. Try calling Big O. They have a warehouse out here and might have them in stock.

jdogginla
06-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Where are you? I have a friend that owns a Big O in thousand oaks. Let me know if it's worth the call. I don't want to call if it's too far for you........he's a lil pissed at me. I ordered some shit from him and now he has to sit on em for another week.......he's so f'n sensitive, lol.

Biglue
06-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Where are you? I have a friend that owns a Big O in thousand oaks. Let me know if it's worth the call. I don't want to call if it's too far for you........he's a lil pissed at me. I ordered some shit from him and now he has to sit on em for another week.......he's so f'n sensitive, lol.
Does your friend own a white excursion? I see one with the Big O tires stickers and Magic boats on it out here in Torrance Cali quite a bit?

jdogginla
06-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Does your friend own a white excursion? I see one with the Big O tires stickers and Magic boats on it out here in Torrance Cali quite a bit?
nope
but he does have the Big O stickers..........must be a requirement if you own a franchise.....LOL :rolleyes:

Biglue
06-13-2005, 12:10 PM
nope
but he does have the Big O stickers..........must be a requirement if you own a franchise.....LOL :rolleyes:
Not be very many trucks out here in the south bay with a sticker that said Big O tires Thousand Oaks!!!!!!! Know what I mean???

Havasu Hangin'
06-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Try American Tire Depot:
310 N. Tustin St.
Orange, CA 92867
(714) 532-3333
They had the best local price on BFG's when I was shopping awhile ago (even beat Tire Rack).

Kilrtoy
06-13-2005, 01:01 PM
If you can hose Frenchie off and unstick himn from the dog, maybe he can help you......

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Try American Tire Depot:
310 N. Tustin St.
Orange, CA 92867
(714) 532-3333
They had the best local price on BFG's when I was shopping awhile ago (even beat Tire Rack).
Yep.....
Funny.......That's where I ended up getting them from.....
Still comin' from Texas, but got them for $262 each, including freight....
They will have them here in the OC this week.....
Thanks,
CJG

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Hey....
Thanks anyway.....
CJG
:wink:

MagicMtnDan
06-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Did you try Costco?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Did you try Costco?
I think this is an odd tire...... :notam:
Figures......I'd have a set of them..... :rolleyes:
Later,
CJG
:smile:

02HoWaRd26
06-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Put the toyos on it they are twice the tire my sales guy put them on my truck and said try them i always went bfg but never again twice the ride as bfg no 45mph hop

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Put the toyos on it they are twice the tire my sales guy put them on my truck and said try them i always went bfg but never again twice the ride as bfg no 45mph hop
I'm happy with the BFG's...... ;)
I have about 60K on these, (the first set) and they still have more life in them....and they are wearing perfect...... :clover:
Just don't want to have a "Rice Road Blowout"....... :idea:
Thanks.....
CJG