PDA

View Full Version : Green HTM-aka "The Frog"

Familycat
06-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Who is the guy with the green HTM cat nicknamed the Frog. My wif and I boated with him and his wife on Berryessa last Memorial Day weekend. There was also a couple in a blown Carrera. Looking to make contact. He stated he was on Hot Boats website. I just joined today. Ring any bells?
Rick

boatslayer
06-13-2005, 03:42 PM
the guy in the Carrera, was probly Robbie Racer

MOBrien
06-13-2005, 03:44 PM
not sure about the green HTM, but if that blown Carerra was white with a red lightning bolt on the side of it........that is "Robbie Racer" from the boards. :idea:
Oh yeah, welcome to ***boat. :rollside:

Familycat
06-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the info. I believe you are correct. I think the guy in the HTM is named Al aka Rocket J.
Is there still space for the Nacimento trip? We would love to attend.
Rick

NorCalCat
06-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah, welcome to ***boat. :rollside:
Such a polite young man!
Welcome Familycat!
By the way, Robbie is blown? I thought that was just a real fast steam engine :cry:

Rocket-J
06-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Here I am. I have nothing to do with the Naci Bash other than I plan on going. Are you the insurance man in the Blown Howard, under the bridge, where we were all rafting together? If so, we tried your email with no luck. Send me a PM with your email and I will return mine. :D Al

Familycat
06-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the comments. I am not that polite. I usually put my toe in the water before doing a belly flop.
Rick

Familycat
06-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey Frog. I am the guy with the blue 22 Eliminator Daytona. We ripped around Putah Creek with the red Carrera and camped at Steele Park.
Rick

boatslayer
06-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the info. I believe you are correct. I think the guy in the HTM is named Al aka Rocket J.
Is there still space for the Nacimento trip? We would love to attend.
Rick
yea there is room ,

Rocket-J
06-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Hi Rick.
I'm not "Frog", the boat is. :lightsabe
I tried your email also. Give me a new one that works.
Where are you going next? We are headed for Shasta and Trinity in 12 days. Come on up. Al :D

MOBrien
06-13-2005, 04:31 PM
I guess I never really looked at your boat as "green" Al. Never knew it was "The Frog" either. Is that something new or have I just missed that on our lunch runs? We missed you at Shasta! You gotta get up there next time.....great fun.
Catch ya on the next lunch run....................
-MOB

Robbie Racer
06-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Howdy Rick,
Glad to see you found us here on the Hot Boat forums. Hope to see you again at the Naci bash (or at Shasta if you can make it up. We will be meeting up with Rocket-J there on the 30th of this month through the July 4th weekend).
Keith

Rocket-J
06-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi MOB.
My wife will correct anyone who calls it "green". It's teal. I don't care. I've been called much worse. When I bought it I said it looked kind of froggy and the name has stuck. We carry a stuffed Frog with us all the time. Kind of a private thing until now. It is fun to talk about the Frog. Nobody know what you are refering to. "Got to go home and wash the Frog" " Had a good time with the Frog yesterday" We get wierd looks some times.
Couldn't get up the Shasta for the Cat Attack. We are going up for 10days in two weeks. We will stop at Trinity first for 3days. I love it there. Al

Familycat
06-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Sorry, Al did not mean to create such a stir. I do agree your boat is teal and not green. I will from hear on out only refer to you as "Al" and your boat as a teal HTM with a covert name of "The Frog".
Anyway it is good to finally get it touch.
I spoke with Donna (wife) and we are definatley up for Nacamiento. How do I get more info i.e.(location, what to bring/contribute/$, etc)?
Rick

ROZ
06-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Damn... look at you guys being all polite, cordial ...and shit ;) :D
And um, welcome to ***boat... Hope you make a living on minimal hours at the office. If you don't, you will now! This place is addicting...lol :D

BarryMac
06-13-2005, 06:35 PM
and shit... :D :D
Welcome, sorry for busting into your thread and shit... :) :)

Rocket-J
06-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi Rick.
I see you have found the Naci Bash thread. Talk to Shadow and keep watching for info. I don't know how to get to his place from land, so it wil be new for me too. See you there. Al