PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the PWC hit my boat Saturday near Parker Dam?

dasburb
06-13-2005, 06:37 PM
I was wondering if any of you saw a female on a PWC hit my Burgundy and White Glastron Saturday between noon and 3 while my boat was tied to my dock near Parker Dam. My neighbor heard the crash, but was unable to get the full CF number. When she heard the crash, she looked out her window and saw the womane getting back on her PWC, and looking around to see if anyone saw her. The woman of course fled without leaving any information. Yes, she hit a tied up boat! My guess is that she was really drunk. She did some pretty good damage to my gelcoat and the bump rail. Luckily it is all above the water line. As a boat and PWC owner, I am really shocked, but not surprised. If any of you saw anything,please let me know. Perhaps you may have seen a PWC with crushed nose over the weekend. Thanks for reading my rather long post, but as you can imagine, I am pretty sick over this. Also, does anyone know of a good gelcoat repair shop in Parker or Havasu! Thanks!!! John

JetBoatRich
06-13-2005, 06:40 PM
That sucks :yuk: she is lucky to be alive,
Wonder if she was hurt bad and needed medical attention :( contact the medical services around there :rolleyes:

dasburb
06-13-2005, 06:44 PM
I contacted the PD and they are going to do their best. But your idea is really good. Thanks!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey.....
Lets round um all up....... :smile:
Just like a cattle drive......... :rolleyes:
"Lake Havasu PWC Round-up"........ :idea:
We could wear cowboyhats N-shiat !!! :notam:
Then we find the lil' hefer that did the damage & brand her....... :devil:
I REALLY HATE THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!
Also......Where can you get the "No Lake Lice" stickers.....
The international type with the circle & hash mark ????
What makes you get on one of those things and then forget to look over your shoulder when making a turn......
And......Whats' up with cruzin' up the middle of the river side-by-side with your PWC buddy.......
Get over in the "Bike Lane"......... :devil:
Later,
CJG
:cool:

Debbolas
06-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey.....
And......Whats' up with cruzin' up the middle of the river side-by-side with your PWC buddy.......
Later,
CJG
LMAO!!!!! :wink:
Bike Lane
lol:D

Nord
06-13-2005, 07:52 PM
I know where all of you guys can buy the cowboy gear :wink: :D :D

dasburb
06-15-2005, 03:58 PM
PD left me a message. Maybe they found something!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-15-2005, 04:00 PM
PD left me a message. Maybe they found something!
Some-body-get-a-rope!!!!!!
:boxingguy

shueman
06-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Could be a rental and the company dug into her pocketbook pretty deep about the damage on their ski.... :hammerhea

Boatcop
06-15-2005, 06:40 PM
I contacted the PD and they are going to do their best. But your idea is really good. Thanks!
Who did you contact??? :confused:
This is the first I heard of it.

roostwear
06-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey.....
Lets round um all up....... :smile:
Just like a cattle drive......... :rolleyes:
"Lake Havasu PWC Round-up"........ :idea:
We could wear cowboyhats N-shiat !!! :notam:
Then we find the lil' hefer that did the damage & brand her....... :devil:
I REALLY HATE THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!
Also......Where can you get the "No Lake Lice" stickers.....
The international type with the circle & hash mark ????
What makes you get on one of those things and then forget to look over your shoulder when making a turn......
Later,
CJG
I used to offer these:
http://www.roostwear.com/pwc.jpg
And these
http://www.roostwear.com/kd.jpg

bonbuttercup
06-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Dasburb:
I live up here in Parker. If you want to contact the jet ski rental places, contact Garrett at 928-669-1602 or Mickey (the other rental place) at 667-7341.
If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.
Bonnie

BoatFloating
06-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Who did you contact??? :confused:
This is the first I heard of it.
He contacted a guy who makes cement shoes....
:messedup: :D

piper
06-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Shhhh... that was a secret

BoatPI
06-16-2005, 06:22 AM
You need to make a report with La Paz Sheriff's home of BoatCop.

Parker Dreamin
06-16-2005, 07:52 AM
WOW...how do you run into a tied up boat ? Hope everybody is okay and BOATCOP will find him/her if anybody can.
Sorry about your boat bud.

moonridgematt
06-16-2005, 10:09 AM
funny you should mention that. I've seen a few boats hit by PWC when they were parked in the boat slips at Moonridge Marina up by Parker Dam. Fact of the matter is, these Knuckle-nuts drive too close to the docks. It just pisses me off when they buzz a boat or dock spraying everything. Gotta remember though, its all operator ignorance.
WOW...how do you run into a tied up boat ? Hope everybody is okay and BOATCOP will find him/her if anybody can.
Sorry about your boat bud.

jackpunx
06-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Man.. that really sux.. I would be sick over it as well.. I hope they track it down for you.. even if it is to find the person that HIT AND RAN..

dasburb
06-16-2005, 07:11 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. This is a great bunch of boaters!!!

bigkatboat
06-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Contact Scott at Fast Fiberglass and Marine in Havasu. He works with all of the insurance companies and adjusters. If you want to run it thru insurance or pay it your self, he will work with you to make it right. (looking up the number) 928 854 4527 I am happy with the work he did for me!

dasburb
06-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Thanks Bigkat. I will give him a call.