PDA

View Full Version : Irvine - Huge Thanks to the King.....

ssmike
06-13-2005, 08:41 PM
RICK KING, that is. :D
Rick went out of his way @ Irvine Lake to get me on the water in our new ss-7 for its "maiden voyage" and shakedown run.
I wouldn't have made it without you. Thanks a ton.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Rick went out of his way @ Irvine Lake to get me on the water in our new ss-7 for its "maiden voyage" and shakedown run.
You made it on the water but a "shakedown run" didn't happen :smile:

dossangers
06-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Second that he wont me even let me work on my boat!!!! Ricks happiest turn'in wrench's which he does WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://dmontzsta.werd.com/IrvineLake6-12-05/100_3185.jpg

steve d
06-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Second that he wont me even let me work on my boat!!!! Ricks happiest turn'in wrench's which he does WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://dmontzsta.werd.com/IrvineLake6-12-05/100_3185.jpg
Nice work Rick---Great day...Steve

Wildchild80
06-14-2005, 06:53 PM
So Mike how did you like the ride?

Scotty
06-15-2005, 06:53 AM
Mr. Rankin just wanted to thank you again for the plate lesson with the red boat on Sunday. Hope to get a few props on it this weekend and try it again. Can you send me your number if you have any 1 inch props around , Any help would be great.

BILLY.B
06-16-2005, 05:44 AM
I wouldn't have made it without you. Thanks a ton. Rick King has been helping me out a TON with dialing in the tune up on my new K engine. He went out of his way at Needles and then before Irvine. Scary thing is he really enjoys working on these boats whether it be a little carbureted engine or a big blown deal he loves all of it. Thanks Rick for all your help.

Wildchild80
06-16-2005, 06:11 AM
Mr. Rankin just wanted to thank you again for the plate lesson with the red boat on Sunday. Hope to get a few props on it this weekend and try it again. Can you send me your number if you have any 1 inch props around , Any help would be great.
Glad I could be of some help call me at (818) 468-2379

Hot Rod Hallett
06-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Dossangers- Your boat turned out so bitchin'. I can't wait to photograph it!
Hot Rod Hallett