PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Boaters What's Next

NorCalCat
06-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Whats next? How about Clear Lake at Konocti Resort and Spa. No good concerts posted yet, but I am sure that will change. Come the end of the summer, the lake is great, little wind.
Just a thought.

abraman1326
06-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Sounds good to me. I like Konocti. Haven't been there in a few years though. Let me know what the plan is. You can find me on Berryessa all most every weekend if you ever head out this way. It was great meeting you this past weekend, and that is one sweet ride you have there...
BRA

Robbie Racer
06-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Whats next? How about Clear Lake at Konocti Resort and Spa. No good concerts posted yet, but I am sure that will change. Come the end of the summer, the lake is great, little wind.
Just a thought.
I'm willing to give Clear Lake another try. I hear it's not windy in Sept. and October and I don't have much on the calendar after labor day.
RR

NorCalCat
06-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Konocti for the best Bloody Maries, wine tasting by boat at http://www.ceago.com/ They have a great dock. They are right on the lake. :messedup: The onny thing is no Mud Slides.
Then to my place for a small bbq.

Dimarco21
06-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey NorCalCat, There is always the Oroville trip at the end of July.
Your better half said she is going......Are you???? :D

TUNNEL T
06-14-2005, 08:16 PM
i'm not going boating with you guys any more , phil your wife was bad mouthing outboards ,and she made drew CRY! plus you guys can't drink! TUNNEL T (WHEREEVER YOU GUYS GO WERE THERE! ) :D :D :D

MOBrien
06-14-2005, 09:40 PM
i'm not going boating with you guys any more , phil your wife was bad mouthing outboards ,and she made drew CRY! plus you guys can't drink! TUNNEL T (WHEREEVER YOU GUYS GO WERE THERE! ) :D :D :D
yeah but, didn't Drew go out and run like 111 right after that to make himself feel better? :rolleyes: And where's "the kiss" pic from Sunday morning? I think it's time that gets posted here. :D
Hey NorCal, I'd be up for checking out Clear Lake.....but the calendar is filling up too quick for me to think. :idea: I'll post back to this....got any weekends in mind?
Phil, that tranny fixed yet?
Later,
MOB

Jetboatguru
06-14-2005, 09:52 PM
yeah but, didn't Drew go out and run like 111 right after that to make himself feel better? :rolleyes: And where's "the kiss" pic from Sunday morning? I think it's time that gets posted here. :D
Later,
MOB
Are you talking about this pic for Mrs Dimarco21? :p :p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9254New_boat_pics_0018-med.JPG

MOBrien
06-14-2005, 10:04 PM
Are you talking about this pic for Mrs Dimarco21? :p :p
yup. that be da one.

Dimarco21
06-15-2005, 05:06 AM
Hey TT, It was Drew that gave her drinks on the houseboat...I accept no responsibilty for her actions. :D
MOB, Tranny is in the shop, should have it by Friday. Going boatin' Saturday.
At least in this photo his shorts are still on....more to follow. :D

ELIMINAT THIS
06-15-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey TT, It was Drew that gave her drinks on the houseboat...I accept no responsibilty for her actions. :D
MOB, Tranny is in the shop, should have it by Friday. Going boatin' Saturday.
At least in this photo his shorts are still on....more to follow. :D
Please dont,I have already seen Old Man Boatmaster running around with his underwear around his ankels.He said he was taking a leak but I think he was trying to get a date with Tunnel-T. :idea: That is when I left the Wakker house boat,they like checking out each others Wakkers a little to much over there. :hammer2:

Dimarco21
06-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Please dont,I have already seen Old Man Boatmaster running around with his underwear around his ankels.He said he was taking a leak but I think he was trying to get a date with Tunnel-T. :idea: That is when I left the Wakker house boat,they like checking out each others Wakkers a little to much over there. :hammer2:
We got the same vibe from that houseboat and left there too.
Listen.....you can still hear the banjo music. :D

ELIMINAT THIS
06-15-2005, 01:23 PM
We got the same vibe from that houseboat and left there too.
Listen.....you can still hear the banjo music. :D
D21= See here lays the problem when you where the it was just a vibe,when I was there briefly I might add It was no longer a vibe.I'm going to send the shrink bill to OMBM.This might take years to get out of my head. :jawdrop:

NICE PAIR
06-15-2005, 01:39 PM
At least the outboard guys know which bathroom to walk into. :D

ELIMINAT THIS
06-15-2005, 01:58 PM
At least the outboard guys know which bathroom to walk into. :D
Ok now it makes sense you guys where over there checking out OMBM'S wakker to make sure he was in the right bathroom. :hammer2:

NorCalCat
06-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Hey NorCalCat, There is always the Oroville trip at the end of July.
Your better half said she is going......Are you???? :D
Oh man, cought with my pants down again, ha?

Dimarco21
06-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh man, cought with my pants down again, ha?
Were you on Drew's houseboat too???? :D

NorCalCat
06-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Were you on Drew's houseboat too???? :D
Nope, I heard that's where the sausage fest was. :hammer2:

Dimarco21
06-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Nope, I heard that's where the sausage fest was. :hammer2:
I'm thinkin' he should change the name of the houseboat to the "White Swallow". :D

DCBob
06-16-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm thinkin' he should change the name of the houseboat to the "White Swallow". :D
There's just something wrong with that :D

abraman1326
06-16-2005, 01:28 PM
That is just wrong in so many ways...
BRA

Dimarco21
06-16-2005, 03:03 PM
There's just something wrong with that :D
My first name for the boat was "The Man Hole" but I thought that might offend some people here. :idea:
Drew's houseboat wasn't a total sausage fest. I did have a nice chat with Mrs. Racer52 about female grooming below the belt line. :D

NorCalCat
06-16-2005, 03:51 PM
My first name for the boat was "The Man Hole" but I thought that might offend some people here. :idea:
Drew's houseboat wasn't a total sausage fest. I did have a nice chat with Mrs. Racer52 about female grooming below the belt line. :D
Ok, so she was the token.

Boatmaster
06-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Come on now there where lots of pussys on my boat. They were coming and going all day driving inboard boats. :wink:

MOBrien
06-16-2005, 09:07 PM
Come on now there where lots of pussys on my boat. They were coming and going all day driving inboard boats. :wink:
this thread is crackin me up.