PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Shasta Shootout & Radar Run

Rock-it man
06-14-2005, 03:44 PM
RADAR RUNS--TROPHYS FOR ALL CLASSES--POTLUCK
We need a date and time and a place on Lake shasta.

TUNNEL T
06-14-2005, 08:13 PM
your a BOOB ! :sleeping:

CrazyHippy
06-14-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm a fan of boobs.... :D
BJH

MOBrien
06-14-2005, 09:31 PM
hey, that's a palendrome....same word spelled frontwards and backwards. :rollside:
Good one TT. :D
Set it up RIM......I just might take quietest AND slowest car boat. :cool:

deltarat
06-15-2005, 06:14 AM
I think RIM Job is to busy looking in excuse log, hes trying to find one he hasn't used in a while. :hammer2:

abraman1326
06-15-2005, 10:28 AM
MOB, I have you beat on the slowest. Hopefuly next week I'll get her fixed to head to Berryessa next weekend. Too bad you'll be at the races on Sat, and not Sun. Not going to be the same w/o you.
Count me in for 2, and a lil one. Sept looks good, just get the dates together...
BRA

abraman1326
06-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Uhh, huhh... He said boob!!!
Yeah, yeah, Boobs are cool!!!

cruser
06-15-2005, 11:54 AM
I got you all beat on the slowest cat. Mine has never had a motor in it, nor has it ever floated. I hope to correct this problem sometime this summer.

DCBob
06-15-2005, 12:20 PM
I got you all beat on the slowest cat. Mine has never had a motor in it, nor has it ever floated. I hope to correct this problem sometime this summer.
Nice looking Cat (avatar?) Hurry up & get it going :D

Dimarco21
06-15-2005, 03:06 PM
So When Are We Going????

deltarat
06-16-2005, 06:34 AM
Lets pic a date already!

acatitude
06-16-2005, 07:32 AM
how about sept 9-11 the weekend after labor day???? or the following? ive never been there that late, im sure the stairs at BB will be long by then.

acatitude
06-16-2005, 07:34 AM
Delta tell us what happened with the pontoon boat fiasco????? we are dying to know .

MOBrien
06-16-2005, 09:09 AM
I'm in for Shasta '05 - Part 2...........but the calendar is filling up fast. Let's ink a date that we all can count on.
the 1st or 2nd weekend after Labor Day would be my choice.

abraman1326
06-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey MOB, you need to ghange that sig so that we can all see that great new Tahoe instead of that fix or repair daily...
BRA

Robbie Racer
06-16-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm in for Shasta '05 - Part 2...........but the calendar is filling up fast. Let's ink a date that we all can count on.
the 1st or 2nd weekend after Labor Day would be my choice.
I agree. Either of those two weekends will work fine for me too. Does anyone have a problem with either the weekend of 9/10 or 9/17?
RR

ELIMINAT THIS
06-16-2005, 12:02 PM
The weekend of the 11th is perfect that is are 15th anniversary. :)

acatitude
06-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Hope bridge bay doesnt see this or they will keep their summer rates in effect longer lol. either weekend is ok with me.

Jrocket
06-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Hopefully it will be late enough in the season so I can attend.I would really like to get up there for this one.

Robbie Racer
06-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Hopefully it will be late enough in the season so I can attend.I would really like to get up there for this one.
It would be great if you can make it up for the next one Jrocket.
Daytona 674 said in another thread "theres a bunch of us already going the week after labor day , its off season and the house boat was cheap lets start a list for the week after labor day we got 12 going", so it sounds like the weekend of Sept. 10th and 11th might work for a bunch of us. Does anyone that would like to attend this event have a problem with that weekend?
RR

Rock-it man
06-16-2005, 04:00 PM
I will be there the 11th sounds good unless I can get an excuse from someone as i'm runnig out of them !!! hehehe !!! from what I here !!!
Boy !!! do those wacher guys have soft skin just one little remark and i'm getting killed on the other thread so better just stay here !!!!! till they find me .Its not that I don't like them Wackers its just that they sound funny !!!!!!!
When I saw Boatmaster early Sat am one of those whackers ran right along side of me uptill about 110 as I was leaving , for a moment I thought he was gonna pass me !!!! did not see who it was as I had not run the motor yet so was watching the gauges .?? who was that ??
Would someone explain BOOB !!! I must be out of touch !!! must have been TT that was leaving Boatmasters when I did.
OH !!! and thanks everyone I bet that this harrassment would start before I got home and it did so Thanks for the 100 bucks !!! hehehe !!! But just remember that I never get mad and I never get even I GET AHEAD !!!!!!! hehehe !!
So wheres the planners for this next event, gotta be someone here that is good at it so maybe we can be a little more orginized next time.

deltarat
06-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Delta tell us what happened with the pontoon boat fiasco????? we are dying to know .
It all worked out just fine.

deltarat
06-16-2005, 05:19 PM
The weekend of the 11th is perfect that is are 15th anniversary. :)
Congrats on 15 years, our 16 year is in Aug.

deltarat
06-16-2005, 05:21 PM
I will be there the 11th sounds good unless I can get an excuse from someone as i'm runnig out of them !!! hehehe !!! from what I here !!!
Boy !!! do those wacher guys have soft skin just one little remark and i'm getting killed on the other thread so better just stay here !!!!! till they find me .Its not that I don't like them Wackers its just that they sound funny !!!!!!!
When I saw Boatmaster early Sat am one of those whackers ran right along side of me uptill about 110 as I was leaving , for a moment I thought he was gonna pass me !!!! did not see who it was as I had not run the motor yet so was watching the gauges .?? who was that ??
Would someone explain BOOB !!! I must be out of touch !!! must have been TT that was leaving Boatmasters when I did.
OH !!! and thanks everyone I bet that this harrassment would start before I got home and it did so Thanks for the 100 bucks !!! hehehe !!! But just remember that I never get mad and I never get even I GET AHEAD !!!!!!! hehehe !!
So wheres the planners for this next event, gotta be someone here that is good at it so maybe we can be a little more orginized next time.
I don't think you will ever run out of excuses, but if you do that 100 bucks should be able to buy you a new excuse book!

acatitude
06-16-2005, 06:48 PM
so are we agreed on sept 9-10-11??? if so someone who knows how to do that list thing please start one im in . I checked prices for houseboats at shasta marina and they have 3 day minumim and still a liitle pricy, so guess its BB again for me less something changes

Boat211
06-16-2005, 08:14 PM
That weekend is great, I already have a houseboat for 9-9 through 9-16. It is the first week of the off season

DAVEO
06-16-2005, 09:00 PM
I agree. Either of those two weekends will work fine for me too. Does anyone have a problem with either the weekend of 9/10 or 9/17?
RR
Either one will work for us and Keith I ll take you up on that ride if the offer is still good. We had a blast.
DAVEO & AMYO

MOBrien
06-16-2005, 09:01 PM
looks like I got a freakin wedding that weekend..... :(

DAVEO
06-16-2005, 09:03 PM
THAT FOCKEN SUCKS!!!!!! :burningm:

MOBrien
06-16-2005, 09:09 PM
yes it does. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
no go on the following weekend? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DAVEO
06-16-2005, 09:15 PM
So the 17th

Daytona674
06-16-2005, 10:13 PM
ok were in for sept 8-11 our houseboat is sswwwweeeett

acatitude
06-16-2005, 10:22 PM
MOB your already married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this aint Utah

DCBob
06-17-2005, 06:29 AM
Hey Rockit, that was me next to you & I'd o had you too if I hadn't left my good shit in the truck :lightsabe Nice Pair had that "Water Slickner" I was going to try out (good for 20mph) & Drew from Boatmaster's had a set of props he would loan me (good for 20mph) ;) You said you only did 139+/- :2purples: I'd o spanked yo ass :hammer2:.............If my shit weren't in da truck :D

deltarat
06-17-2005, 06:41 AM
Congrats on 15 years, our 16 year is in Aug.
I was oh so rudely reminded that it will be 17 years this year, I shared with her that 17 and seventy all fell the same to me.

deltarat
06-17-2005, 06:44 AM
Hey Rockit, that was me next to you & I'd o had you too if I hadn't left my good shit in the truck :lightsabe Nice Pair had that "Water Slickner" I was going to try out (good for 20mph) & Drew from Boatmaster's had a set of props he would loan me (good for 20mph) ;) You said you only did 139+/- :2purples: I'd o spanked yo ass :hammer2:.............If my shit weren't in da truck :D
Amen to that shit in the truck shit.

deltarat
06-17-2005, 06:49 AM
Has anybody put any thought into this pot luck yet. I was just thinking that maybe it would be easier to get everyone together for breakfast on Sat as opposed to dinner after people are spread all over the lake Sat. It would also give evrybody time to discuss any scheduled events for the day...ie times of speed runs and meeting place for runs up fingers or what ever is decided on.
Just a thought

Boatmaster
06-17-2005, 07:23 AM
Has anybody put any thought into this pot luck yet. I was just thinking that maybe it would be easier to get everyone together for breakfast on Sat as opposed to dinner after people are spread all over the lake Sat. It would also give evrybody time to discuss any scheduled events for the day...ie times of speed runs and meeting place for runs up fingers or what ever is decided on.
Just a thought
And a great one in my mind. At the end of the day everyone ends up in a different spot. Breakfast gathering would be alot of fun. I don't know if BB it open for breakfast or not? We could always meet on the houseboats if we end up getting enough.

acatitude
06-17-2005, 07:35 AM
another great idea from an inboard guy. BB is open for breakfast and we could probably reserve their banquet room. Have done that before for large groups.
now if we did it on the houseboats you could whacker up some bloody maries :rollside:

Robbie Racer
06-17-2005, 07:48 AM
another great idea from an inboard guy. BB is open for breakfast and we could probably reserve their banquet room. Have done that before for large groups.
now if we did it on the houseboats you could whacker up some bloody maries :rollside:
I think a breakfast get together on Saturday morning is a great suggestion. Ken, you might want to check with BB to see what the details are on reserving a banquet room for breakfast. When I talked to them about doing that for dinner at last weekends event, they wanted $100 deposit for the room. Based upon the number of no shows at the dinner last Saturday night, I think NorCalCat had to eat that $100 himself. I wouldn't want that to happen again. But, maybe they don't require a deposit for breakfast since it would probably be unlikely that they would have many other groups doing that at that time of the year. RR

deltarat
06-17-2005, 07:57 AM
I think a breakfast get together on Saturday morning is a great suggestion. Ken, you might want to check with BB to see what the details are on reserving a banquet room for breakfast. When I talked to them about doing that for dinner at last weekends event, they wanted $100 deposit for the room. Based upon the number of no shows at the dinner last Saturday night, I think NorCalCat had to eat that $100 himself. I wouldn't want that to happen again. But, maybe they don't require a deposit for breakfast since it would probably be unlikely that they would have many other groups doing that at that time of the year. RR
I think Nor Cal Cat eats for free this time.

Boatmaster
06-17-2005, 08:05 AM
See Ken I told you whackers were good for something. I'm in for both, but my thought is if we have it on the houseboats it gets everyone up and out on the water nice and early.

deltarat
06-17-2005, 08:11 AM
I would think its easier for a few boats full of people to make it to BB than all of the BBers to make it to the Houseboats.I think there is more space at BB and a lot less confusion on food and boat parking ect.

acatitude
06-17-2005, 08:15 AM
OUr group that goes every year always reserves the banquet room and we have never had to put a deposit yet. I will check tomorrow or sunday as I will be there this weekend again. I kinda like drews idea of on the houseboats getting everyones ass going in the morning and together if its feasible to cook breakfast for that many, hell we will run out of maries before the bacons done.
The house boat guys need to decide if making breakfast is doable, if so I like that. also thats alot of boats to tie up and then where do the whackers go,lol

abraman1326
06-17-2005, 08:53 AM
I think Nor Cal Cat eats for free this time.
I second that motion...
BRA

abraman1326
06-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Terry, you are onto something here. Breakfast is a great idea. Get everybody together 1st thing in the morning, and set up the day.
I was a little bummed we didn't all get to hang together Sat, and that was one of the main reasons I busted my ass all last week to get the boat back together. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm loking forward to doing this again b/c those I did get to meet were awesome. Let's get the date set so I can get in the calendar before the little lady has us booked for something. It will stop raining by Sept right?
BRA

Rock-it man
06-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Amen to that shit in the truck shit.
Now that made me laugh !!!!!!!! You must have stayed up all night thinkin that up that whacker chatter !!!!!

deltarat
06-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Now that made me laugh !!!!!!!! You must have stayed up all night thinkin that up that whacker chatter !!!!!
I'm glad that I could provide you with an excuse to laugh today. Good luck with the tune this weekend, if the rain stops.

NorCalCat
06-17-2005, 09:16 AM
I second that motion...
BRA\
Thanks guys! No biggie. It is what it is...Some have already PM'd me to send their portion. I was not real worried, as you all are great peeps!
I might not be able to make it. Thinking about making the tow to Havasu for the Force Offshore regatta????

acatitude
06-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Well I guess this weekends trip to shasta is off. Just talked to buddy of mine up there and it poured all last night, they were bailing boats this morning, still raining and another storm coming in tomorrow. clears up sunday night in 80'smonday and teusday...... Just Focking great wellmaybe ill gomonday and tuesday damn weather

DAVEO
06-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I would think its easier for a few boats full of people to make it to BB than all of the BBers to make it to the Houseboats.I think there is more space at BB and a lot less confusion on food and boat parking ect.
Thats a good call. The breakfast sould be good at the restraunt. Unless we have a group of rooms to cook would work also.

acatitude
06-17-2005, 04:58 PM
I will check on the banquet room once we get a head count as to how many
people if we decide thats what we want to do. If theres a deposit its going to be collected in advance this time in the form of coin, jewels or silver bullets........ or slinkers and extra props..... thats it Ill just take all the props off the boats then when you pay you get it back..... now NCC why didnt we think of that before. and most of them whackers got 2, just to stay a little behind the huffers.mmmmmmm :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Boat211
06-17-2005, 05:28 PM
I have to say that I am a little tired of the rain, but think about the lake, it will still be in pretty good shape in September. ( I hope )

BK
06-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Well I guess this weekends trip to shasta is off. Just talked to buddy of mine up there and it poured all last night, they were bailing boats this morning, still raining and another storm coming in tomorrow. clears up sunday night in 80'smonday and teusday...... Just Focking great wellmaybe ill gomonday and tuesday damn weather
Thats a good call Ken, it fugly up here right now, rain and wind. Let me know next time you'll be up, we'll be out at Antlers starting Thursday for four days.

abraman1326
06-18-2005, 09:42 PM
I will check on the banquet room once we get a head count as to how many
people if we decide thats what we want to do. If theres a deposit its going to be collected in advance this time in the form of coin, jewels or silver bullets........ or slinkers and extra props..... thats it Ill just take all the props off the boats then when you pay you get it back..... now NCC why didnt we think of that before. and most of them whackers got 2, just to stay a little behind the huffers.mmmmmmm :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Boy am I glad I'm running a jet. No way to get to my prop...
BRA
BTW... I was at the dinner last Sat.

acatitude
06-18-2005, 11:14 PM
chit bra guess we will have to take your beads and gold belt :)

Daytona674
06-19-2005, 11:14 PM
if someone knows how to post a list start one for cat attack part 2 in sept 2nd week

deltarat
06-20-2005, 06:26 AM
if someone knows how to post a list start one for cat attack part 2 in sept 2nd week
Done, I started a new thread for the Shasta Cat Attack 2 Lets get this thing going! http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82723

abraman1326
06-20-2005, 08:51 AM
chit bra guess we will have to take your beads and gold belt :)
I'll be sure to keep them all close to me. Gotta earn the belt!!!
BRA

deltarat
06-20-2005, 08:56 AM
I'll be sure to keep them all close to me. Gotta earn the belt!!!
BRA
You bring the belt and you WILL lose the title, you might want to leave it at home!

abraman1326
06-20-2005, 09:09 AM
I will not be out drank by any man, or woman. Don't sing it, bring it...
BRA