PDA

View Full Version : Hallet Ragatta, Whos all going?

Bonzai_fry
06-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Hi all, I havent seen any posting on the Hallet Ragatta. Wanted to see who all is going to be there from the boards? Ill be up there with my father in the ole 34 and my bro will be there with his vector.
Hope all can make it to the event. The Hallet folks put on a great event, stop by and say hi,
34 "Two of a Kind"
vector "Cha Ching"
Jeff Fry
AKA NJBA Announser Guy
Bonzai Fry

Hot Rod Hallett
06-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Jeff-I am going. Planning on taking my boat and getting tossed around. Oh well it will be fun. Hallett might want my boat at the party Sat afternoon on display. See you there. My # is 310-344-2555. I talked to Rolph the other day and we are going to try and set up a booth at the Sept. Race to represent Truckin'.

Bonzai_fry
06-16-2005, 08:47 PM
That will be cool, i looking forward in seeing the boat and you up there! As for the race that will be great also. I will plug you guys and let people know your there at the Race in September. Im looking forward in n seeing the issues with the NJBA races in them.

Raskal
06-16-2005, 08:57 PM
is that this weekend .dam i wanted to go in mine also

Hot Rod Hallett
06-17-2005, 12:51 PM
Decided to stay home. Got word from my parents that its blowing pretty hard over there and I don't feel like beating the hell out of my boat and me to cover the event. Jerry Barron never got back to me about a ride in someone elses boat to cover the event. Guess they don't want the coverage that bad.
Hot Rod Hallett

OutCole'd
06-17-2005, 12:59 PM
It's blowind hard in Vegas right now & supposed to be windy Saturday also. Anyone going to this, BE CAREFUL, you know how bad Mead can get.