PDA

View Full Version : wifes birthday

meaniam
06-15-2005, 08:36 AM
well hell here birthday was yesturday. she turned 25. are 1 yr anniv. is sat we are throwing a party. so i will get away with giving her a gift there just need ideas. my original idea was jewel concert tickets. but she wanted a camara video. went to bestbuy last night. picked out a cannon it was going to cost 600 dollars when all done. standing in line. i was thinking to myself hell bought a camara 4 or 5 years ago used it maybe 4 or 5 times. that was a big waste. still standing in line. i looked at her. i have always been one to speak my mind. never no how to keep my thoughts to myself. it makes me an asshole. but like ive said in the past no second guessing what i think of you. so out it comes. so babe what the hell we need a camara for. what are we going to film at the river. id rather take pictures of the tits if i do anything. she looks at me and says fireworks. huh? 600 dollars for fireworks and will never watch that film twice. she hopped out of line, forget it. so now that we didnt buy the camara what the hell do i get her. last night she said something like a birthstone ring then stated walmart has it for 30 dollars. she has no problem calling me a cheap ass. that is what she did there.
why must you women be so difficult. us men dont really care what we get for birthdays and anniv.just get us a steak and lobster dinner
any and all input would be great
been with her 8 years
mike

JackieV
06-15-2005, 08:38 AM
Buy her BIG BIG BIG diamond earings! :wink: Some Bling Bling always does well.

riverroyal
06-15-2005, 08:38 AM
a gift for you even though she thinks its for her :D

riverbound
06-15-2005, 08:41 AM
NOT buying that camera is going to cost you alot more than buying it...Like stated earlier some bilng goes a long way.....Diamonds :wink:

Miss Perfect
06-15-2005, 08:56 AM
I think the only way out of this is to go back and buy that camera, wrap it up, and give it to her at the party. You might want to buy her some roses too! Just my advice.... :shift:

riverroyal
06-15-2005, 08:58 AM
go to cost co to buy it,when it breaks,because it will,their return policies are much better than any big store

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-15-2005, 09:03 AM
I agree with getting her some bling. And it doesn't even have to be big huge diamonds or anything. But shiney baubles always make me happy!
:wink:

lucky
06-15-2005, 09:07 AM
buy her some tits -AND THE camera ;;-- that was a no brainer :D

HOOTER SLED-
06-15-2005, 09:09 AM
A gift from the heart. Give her the sausage. :lightsabe :lightsabe

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:25 AM
A gift from the heart. Give her the sausage. :lightsabe :lightsabe
the gift that keeps giving

HOOTER SLED-
06-15-2005, 09:26 AM
the gift that keeps giving
Yes indeed. :D Who said diamonds are a girl's best friend??

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:38 AM
And since we're being all open and honest and shit, who cares what you want for your birthday? It's not your birthday, it's hers. If you don't care what she wants, don't ask, just buy her some flowers or something. Asking her what she wants, picking it out, standing in line and then questioning why you're buying it makes you look like a cheap ass. Just my .02.
im not a cheap ass. im a tight ass.id buy her roses but i think they are cheap but they die and are worthless. see the diffrence in cheap ass. and tight ass :cry: i was thinking of buying her a new jenn air stainless stove with the broiler on top but she said id better not. she also said that about the camara now. shockwave bob i do appreciate your .02 but it wont help me buy anything. what do you buy a lady who you allready buy everthing for.the lou vatton gouchi and all those other purses have been bought. when i bought her wedding engagment ring she thought it was a little much, but i think she really loves it now.she hasnt been a big jewlery fan. she would get pissed at anything bought for cooking or cleaning she has 2 baskets full of shoe and proably enough purses to fill a basket. hate driving to costa mesa mall anyways.proably get here jewlery some bling.
wish she would take atm card go shopping and leave me at home with the boat.......that way i could get her whatever she wants.. that wouldnt work

CandyA$$
06-15-2005, 09:38 AM
Ok, go buy her a set of earings, ring, and necklace in her birthstone. This will say alot. The camera you can buy for xmas if needed. It should always on a birthday be bling bling.
LOL

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:41 AM
a gift for you even though she thinks its for her :D
i was thinking you were stating nordic. then i read your title.

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:43 AM
NOT buying that camera is going to cost you alot more than buying it...Like stated earlier some bilng goes a long way.....Diamonds :wink:
cost me in mental fustration. gee if i bought that i would have been done. opening my moth is hardly a good thing

CandyA$$
06-15-2005, 09:46 AM
wish she would take atm card go shopping and leave me at home with the boat.......that way i could get her whatever she wants.. that wouldnt work
Well there's a concept. LOL
Ok how about a day at a day spa, for a day of relaxation. Damn what I would do for my hubby to get me that.
It would be a day of pure pampering! A day well worth for any girl.

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
See, now you're learning. :D
the old camara is useless. so i would think the new camara be the same.but there i go thinking agian. that is what got me in this mess to begin with. damn those lines at best buy

unleashed
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
Obviously she wanted the camera. Just go back to Best Buy and get her an even better camera than the initial camera you were going to get her. Oh and for god sakes keep your mouth shut ya tight ass! :D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:48 AM
hell ya glen eden.... oh i mean glen ivy there it is... she did say that around mother day. but we have no kids

CandyA$$
06-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Ok how about a day at a day spa, for a day of relaxation.
Damn what I would do for my hubby to get me that.
It would be a day of pure pampering! A day well worth for any girl.
Pay attention, here. This will relieve the stress you caused by not buying the camera and for all the questions you ask 'What do you want?', goodness that is a question to all questions.

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:50 AM
thank you candy ass

CandyA$$
06-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Your welcome.

meaniam
06-15-2005, 09:51 AM
my lady says i dont know or says just one thing. damn it give me a list. day spa would be great she loved the one at camelback inn day spa when we stayed in scottsdale

CandyA$$
06-15-2005, 10:00 AM
And would be totally surprised and unexpected.
See if you can find one that also gives a makeover (nails, hair, makeup) and at the end of the day pick her up and go to dinner at her favorite restuarant.
Good luck