PDA

View Full Version : Kilertoy....Chatsworth

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 10:21 AM
Chatsworth? Me too. Definetly the poontoon capital. We are surrounded and its great. Have run accross a few stars at lunch (baja fresh) :supp: Would that be you with the white Excursion on Devonshire with the op6c sticker??

dicudmore
06-15-2005, 10:26 AM
no FORDS in Kilrs driveway... this week :D
I'm pretty sure he has a white Duramax

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 10:32 AM
He is a Chevy guy!!! Hey dicudmore? Do you ever make it up to Mead? Live in Simi (work in Chatsworth) as well maybe hook up at the lake sometime?

dicudmore
06-15-2005, 10:37 AM
He is a Chevy guy!!! Hey dicudmore? Do you ever make it up to Mead? Live in Simi (work in Chatsworth) as well maybe hook up at the lake sometime?
I spent most of last summer doing lake Mead... so far this summer I've stuck to Havasu but I'm sure I'll pull a Mead trip before long. You're in simi also? That makes quite a few of us this way...

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Runnin it hard in the 805!!!! Who are some of the other peeps out our way?? I will keep an eye out for ya this summer at Mead. We go at least 2 weekends a month for the summer. Goin this weekend but it will prolly be a mess with the Hallet regata going on?

dicudmore
06-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Runnin it hard in the 805!!!! Who are some of the other peeps out our way?? I will keep an eye out for ya this summer at Mead. We go at least 2 weekends a month for the summer. Goin this weekend but it will prolly be a mess with the Hallet regata going on?
you ever hit havasu or mohave?
805'ers...
mbrown2
big bear
insman
focker
moneypit
river crazy
speedin' Ian
GT
ultra stealth (818)
trimm mann (818)
dexman (818)
I know I'm forgetting lots of them but thats a start

dicudmore
06-15-2005, 10:53 AM
I understand they have 3-400 entries... That should be fun :wink:

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 10:58 AM
We will probably do Havasu a few times but its kind of a hassle as we keep the boat in Boulder city. Lavey is having their Regatta in Havasu this year so that will prolly happen. As for Saturday I think we will wait til the poker run starts to drop the boat in.....Hopefully less peeps but prolly have to walk a mile or call a taxi for a ride back to the ramp!!!

Slib77
06-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Another Chatsworth resident here.

Big Bear
06-15-2005, 11:17 AM
Right here in Simi as well! Hit or miss for me as to getting out to the river, work, family obligations that sort of thing. Hoping to hit OPC6 in a week and a half. Never know when I have to work weekends, sometimes not til a couple days before. Hate to pass up the big $. We keep the boat at the house, day trips to Castaic, weekends at Naci and occaisional trip to Tahoe. We 805s ought to get together for a beer sometime. :D

SPECTRABRENT
06-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Would that be you with the white Excursion on Devonshire with the op6c sticker??
Thats my Excursion, my office is in the building across from the Munch Box.
Brent

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 11:26 AM
SPECTRABRENT...across the street from the munch box?? And next to the Candy cat!!!!! Down on Topanga here (oneal/azonic). The 805er beer get together sounds great...Los Toros one of these days??

SPECTRABRENT
06-15-2005, 11:33 AM
[QUOTE=laveydayz]SPECTRABRENT...across the street from the munch box?? And next to the Candy cat!!!!! Down on Topanga here (oneal/azonic). The 805er beer get together sounds great...Los Toros one of these days??[/QUOTE
Let me know when the next get together is, I love Los Toros.
Brent

LAFD
06-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Mmmmmm Munch Box. The Best Root Beer Floats Ever. Havent Had One In A Long Time Though.

Kilrtoy
06-15-2005, 11:42 AM
SPECTRABRENT...across the street from the munch box?? And next to the Candy cat!!!!! Down on Topanga here (oneal/azonic). The 805er beer get together sounds great...Los Toros one of these days??
The owner of that company, his parents live in my complex.....
No itsnot me, But the wife is always driving around in thge white duramax with the DCB stickers
and yes they are all over.

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Which company are you refering to? I will keep an eye out for the white duramax with the DCB stickers. alot of us out this way huh?

Wake Havasu
06-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Brent
Hey was your dad into boats?
His boat was named "Snags"

moneypit
06-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Brent
I used to eat there in the 70's when I was a little guy.

Big Bear
06-15-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm up for an 805 get together. Is it gonna be in 805 or 818?? Chatsworth is OK but Simi is closer for someone like Ducidmore and anybody else down the hill. Kilrtoy doesnt have that Vette that will get him here at warp speed anymore. :D
Let me know, I'm game.

CrazyHippy
06-15-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm in Camarillo, GF works in Slimy Valley... When and where?
BJH

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Next week sometime would work good for me. Leaving for Mead tomorrow afternoon (not a snooby Hallet guy J/K) so tonight is doin alot of bull---- around the house. I hear there is a new place in Simi called Croonies that is supposed to be good for beers, but have not been there yet. Its in Sycamore plaza by Wells Fargo bank. Let me know?

MAINEVENT
06-15-2005, 02:06 PM
you ever hit havasu or mohave?
805'ers...
mbrown2
big bear
insman
focker
moneypit
river crazy
speedin' Ian
GT
ultra stealth (818)
trimm mann (818)
dexman (818)
I know I'm forgetting lots of them but thats a start
I also heard this focker by the name of MAINEVENT lives in the 805 :notam: :D

mbrown2
06-15-2005, 02:07 PM
If you guys are doing something in Simi and I am in town, I will be there....we had a Los Toros get together that bled into the CCat that was pretty fun....next week I am in Phx Wed/Thur and then flying to Havi/Parker on Thursday afternoon for Op6 that weekend...

TRIMM MANN
06-15-2005, 02:09 PM
I am always in for cocktails :2purples:

MAINEVENT
06-15-2005, 02:10 PM
If you guys are doing something in Simi and I am in town, I will be there....we had a Los Toros get together that bled into the CCat that was pretty fun....next week I am in Phx Wed/Thur and then flying to Havi/Parker on Thursday afternoon for Op6 that weekend...
I dont remember Los Toros but i heard the mexican dude makes some killer patron margy's :messedup: :D

laveydayz
06-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Ya nothing better than happy hour at Los Toros then over to the cat after words. The talent has been alot better lately at the cat. Margy's at Los Toros are some of the best I have had. Very potent!!!

dicudmore
06-15-2005, 02:41 PM
I also heard this focker by the name of MAINEVENT lives in the 805 :notam: :D
sorry...told ya I was forgetting some...
Some Focker named Mainevent is an 805'er also :wink:

UltraStealth
06-15-2005, 03:37 PM
I am in Northridge, on the way to Santa Clarita, but spend a lot of time at my sisters house in Wild Horse Canyon. So I guess I can say Simi, SF Valley, and soon to be SCV. I missed the last get together but if there is another I will definitely try to make it.

SPECTRABRENT
06-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey was your dad into boats?
His boat was named "Snags"
My dad has had a few boats, currently has a 28 Campbell.
He has never had a boat named "Snags".
Brent

Big Bear
06-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Cronies is so close I could almost crawl home from there! :p
Los Toros and the Candy Cat require a bit more savy. I think I remember how to drive with one eye. :cool: Let me know guys!!

JackieV
06-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Chatsworth? Me too. Definetly the poontoon capital. We are surrounded and its great. Have run accross a few stars at lunch (baja fresh) :supp: Would that be you with the white Excursion on Devonshire with the op6c sticker??
If you ever see Julian around, give him my number! :D ;)

mbrown2
06-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Cronies is so close I could almost crawl home from there! :p
Los Toros and the Candy Cat require a bit more savy. I think I remember how to drive with one eye. :cool: Let me know guys!!
I too could probably walk home from Cronies.....no mixed drinks though..only beer.

wedge44
06-16-2005, 05:17 PM
I am in Northridge, on the way to Santa Clarita, but spend a lot of time at my sisters house in Wild Horse Canyon. So I guess I can say Simi, SF Valley, and soon to be SCV. I missed the last get together but if there is another I will definitely try to make it.
whereabout's alot of boat lovers in "Saugus Highlands"
... :D :D wedge

Big Bear
06-16-2005, 05:28 PM
I too could probably walk home from Cronies.....no mixed drinks though..only beer.
Somebody needs to crack the whip on this. If I push it, with my luck I would get f#@ked at work and not be able to make my own party.

al cole'holic
06-16-2005, 05:29 PM
...they also close at what 10?? :confused:

Kilrtoy
06-16-2005, 05:32 PM
If you ever see Julian around, give him my number! :D ;)
I talked to him today....
he may becoming to the river with us in two weeks...

Big Bear
06-16-2005, 05:32 PM
...they also close at what 10?? :confused:
Hey, right at my bedtime!! :D
:idea: Unless it's a Friday night, then I get to stay up til 10:30 :D

Slib77
06-17-2005, 11:05 AM
The Munch Box rules.
I'm walking distance to the Cat and Los Toros. I live on the other side of Valley Circle on Devonshire.
I think I threw the shocker last week to Kilr. You were heading north on Topanga. I was in a 350Z

Kilrtoy
06-17-2005, 02:18 PM
The Munch Box rules.
I'm walking distance to the Cat and Los Toros. I live on the other side of Valley Circle on Devonshire.
I think I threw the shocker last week to Kilr. You were heading north on Topanga. I was in a 350Z
What was I driing and what time. it may have been the wife...

JackieV
06-17-2005, 02:26 PM
I talked to him today....
he may becoming to the river with us in two weeks...
OMG! You better call me! I know your inviting me!...right... :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
06-17-2005, 04:15 PM
The Munch Box rules.
What is this place? Sounds like a strip club with a buffet. :cool:

Slib77
06-17-2005, 04:25 PM
It's a burger shack that is across the street from the strip club and HO-TEL.
Soooo tasty.
Kilr- It was a white Crewcab towing a cat. Maybe someone else.

Kilrtoy
06-17-2005, 05:58 PM
It's a burger shack that is across the street from the strip club and HO-TEL.
Soooo tasty.
Kilr- It was a white Crewcab towing a cat. Maybe someone else.
Nope wasnt me, maybe PLASTER DAVE....