PDA

View Full Version : Chowchilla This Weekend...

abraman1326
06-15-2005, 10:23 AM
I know a bunch of us have talked about going this weekend, and the thread for it was over in Just Jet's, so let's get a head count, what day, and where we'd all like to meet. Should we all meet near Tony's ride, "Class Bully," or the beer booths, or what? Let's try and organize this...
BRA

Mrs.Racer277
06-15-2005, 11:03 AM
Friday-Sunday Urban Menace Pit :D :D

Just Tool'n
06-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Friday for sure, Maybe Saturday!
I need to see if the wife & kids want to go oon saturday.

tahitijet
06-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I'll be there Sunday

sleekvino
06-16-2005, 04:49 PM
ill be there sunday.

Sherpa
06-17-2005, 04:25 AM
gotta work sunday, so I'm going saturday........... look for the fat guy that
just worked a 12hr night shift, got off work at 4am, and drove straight to
chowchilla........
ahh, yes, dedication is my name, I am the Sherpa. I might just even wear
my "Class Bully" shirt too..........
--Sherpa

Mrs.Racer277
06-17-2005, 06:39 AM
Chilly and a little rain in Chowchilla last night. :) :)

abraman1326
06-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Weather will be really nice on Sun. Here in Vacaville we have sun right now, and the weatherman said last night that most of this rain will be in the northern part of the Sac Valley this weekend, so Chowchilla should stay dry. Still going on Sun no matter what. Looks like we'll all meet around the Class Bully trailer...
BRA

Mrs.Racer277
06-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Weather will be really nice on Sun. Here in Vacaville we have sun right now, and the weatherman said last night that most of this rain will be in the northern part of the Sac Valley this weekend, so Chowchilla should stay dry. Still going on Sun no matter what. Looks like we'll all meet around the Class Bully trailer...
BRA
I hear Tony has the prime spot. :D ;)

abraman1326
06-17-2005, 09:30 AM
I hear Tony has the prime spot. :D ;)
He said he was heading out early yesterday morning. I felt sorry for them having to set up in the rain b/c you know once they get everything set up, noithing under them will dry at all this weekend...
BRA

Mrs.Racer277
06-17-2005, 10:00 AM
He said he was heading out early yesterday morning. I felt sorry for them having to set up in the rain b/c you know once they get everything set up, noithing under them will dry at all this weekend...
BRA
I am not sure how much it rained??? But I heard Tony was out there at some crazy hour of the AM. :D Hope they have it all set up and ready when I get there this PM. :rolleyes: :D

abraman1326
06-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Have a safe drive. I can't wait to finally meet you guys on Sun. Gonna be a great time...
BRA

Mrs.Racer277
06-17-2005, 12:07 PM
Have a safe drive. I can't wait to finally meet you guys on Sun. Gonna be a great time...
BRA
I am looking forward to it. :) :)

Mrs.Racer277
06-19-2005, 09:23 PM
BRA
I was great to finally meet you and the family. Thank you so much for stopping by the pits. :D

abraman1326
06-20-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up earlier. I looked you you earlier, but my blind ass didn't see y'all back there. I was pulling for you all day. My hope was that it would have been you and Jackal in the finals. But then, I wouldn't have known who to root for. I was great to finally meet you. Looking forward to the next one...
BRA

abraman1326
06-20-2005, 09:13 AM
What an absolutly great day Sun was. Got to meet some more folks from the boards here, and saw some exciting racing.
I have to say, Tony, you are one hell of a driver. To be thrown into the Alcohol Flat class, and take that boat all the way to the finals. If it weren't for the red light, you'd have had the championship in 2 classes. Great job.
To everyone that was there, it was nice to meet you. I am so bad w/ names.
Hey Mrs. Lovinlife, saw y'all pullin out of the RV area as we were walking out. What, couldn't came over w/ the rest of us, having too much fun on your little island. Wish we could have met up for a beer...
BRA

Mrs Luvnlife
06-20-2005, 09:43 AM
Hey Mrs. Lovinlife, saw y'all pullin out of the RV area as we were walking out. What, couldn't came over w/ the rest of us, having too much fun on your little island. Wish we could have met up for a beer...
BRA
:D :D Hey now....I brought all kinds of extries in the beer category to share with ya, it's not as easy tooling around with the kiddies, we were gonna cruise over with Cale on the cart when he went to help Mike, but then I didn't know how long we'd be there for and if the kids started getting restless Cale woulda been stranded :supp: :D . I was having a little fun on the island over there though :D :D .....next time for sure!!

Mrs.Racer277
06-20-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up earlier. I looked you you earlier, but my blind ass didn't see y'all back there. I was pulling for you all day. My hope was that it would have been you and Jackal in the finals. But then, I wouldn't have known who to root for. I was great to finally meet you. Looking forward to the next one...
BRA
Nothing like being pitted in the dumpsters. ;)
Of course you have to root for Darrin. ;) It is all fun. We even stalled and waited for Teddy to finish his engine and get on the line for the last race. So he could beat us. :jawdrop: :D
Next time we will hang out longer. :D

abraman1326
06-20-2005, 10:04 AM
:D :D Hey now....I brought all kinds of extries in the beer category to share with ya, it's not as easy tooling around with the kiddies, we were gonna cruise over with Cale on the cart when he went to help Mike, but then I didn't know how long we'd be there for and if the kids started getting restless Cale woulda been stranded :supp: :D . I was having a little fun on the island over there though :D :D .....next time for sure!!
Just givin you a hard time. I'm glad you had a great view over there. Next time...
BRA

abraman1326
06-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Nothing like being pitted in the dumpsters. ;)
Next time we will hang out longer. :D
Sounds good to me...
BRA