PDA

View Full Version : DVBRC...Williamsport Race! Whos coming?

PCE081
06-16-2005, 02:45 PM
RACE IN PENNSYLVANIA FOR THE HOT BOAT GUY!
DATE: SUNDAY JULY 10TH 2005
INFORMATION ON RACE AT http://dvbrc.com
We have two sportsman classes for the guys whom have hot boats! We also have the serious race classes for the guys whom have the stuff to compete with.
This year will be one of the best years we have ever seen with boats coming from as far away as florida and michigan. There is a huge purse and a class that is run what you brung for a $ 1,000 plus the other class monies!
If you want to have a great time and get to run your boat in a safe enviroment (rescue). This is the place to be!
Hope to see you there! For more information call Walt Braithwaite Sr at 215-672-2424

737jetmech
06-17-2005, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the invite Walt . July is a crazy month for us ... I would like to run with you guys sometime on the creek this summer.
Bob

PCE081
06-21-2005, 03:30 PM
That would be nice too!Thanks for the invite Walt . July is a crazy month for us ... I would like to run with you guys sometime on the creek this summer.
Bob

rich seibert
07-06-2005, 08:54 AM
if not for bad luck............. i have no luck at all
tropical storm cindy wants to come to our boat show and race this weekend
no rain to speak of here in the last month,looks like we are the bullseye :mad:

PCE081
07-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Rich,
You need a new computer!!!!! The weather report is now sunny on Sunday!!!!! http://weather.com Friday is heavy rain! Saturday is looking good too! We are racing! See you there!!!!!!!!!! Stop worrying!if not for bad luck............. i have no luck at all
tropical storm cindy wants to come to our boat show and race this weekend
no rain to speak of here in the last month,looks like we are the bullseye :mad:

rich seibert
07-08-2005, 05:13 AM
hey walt
you are correct......the sun will shine on race day
i need a new cumputer.......................................,tr uck, boat,trailer and engine
heavy rain flash flooding,........if the river level does not go up with a lot of current and debrie..........we may pull it off
we will have to see what happens with the apba circle races today and tomarrow
the river level already went up over 1 foot as of this morning
at williamsport :frown:
alanta motor speedway took a hard lick from this storm..$$$$$$$$$

HammerDown
07-08-2005, 07:24 AM
Walt Jr, did you get my PM?