PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit.....I hate the lakers, but who's watching?

jdogginla
04-30-2006, 02:14 PM
WOW.......i'm a kobe and flaker hater, but that was crazy sick!
I hate that focker with a passion, but there is something to be said about him being the best player in the NBA right now. Going into O.T

MayDaze
04-30-2006, 02:20 PM
:) :) :)

Not So Fast
04-30-2006, 02:24 PM
How does Nash let that ball get knocked out of his hands, wrap your arms around it and the game is over, right? NSF

jdogginla
04-30-2006, 02:25 PM
you are right NSF! But the lakers are taking bad shots in OT. Interesting final 2 minutes in ot.

jdogginla
04-30-2006, 02:34 PM
**** steve nash just threw a dagger! wowzer........cool as ice.

jdogginla
04-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Fock, now nash just pulled a bonehead with 6 secs left.....

jdogginla
04-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Wow!@#$%@#^%#^% Holy shit......what shot, with no time in ot!

shueman
04-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Props to Luke for making it happen.... :cool:

jdogginla
04-30-2006, 02:41 PM
GO CLIPPERS! Nice game Kobe but u don't want none of the CLIPPS!

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Look at the clipper fan going crazy, you dont get that excitement with the clippers. :) You cannot question these Lakers, they are playing with HEART, they are playing like the pistons of last year, just a bunch of above average players out there putting it on the line.
F the clippers, they were bitch slapped in the last meeting and will be bitch slapped in the playoffs, bring them on, PJ will come up with something for their ass.
BEST COACH IN THE NBA ALSO

jdogginla
04-30-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm only going crazy, caus i'm at work all day and been bored since 4:30am. This game brought some life to my day today.
I gave your flakers enough cred in this thread. The clipps will handle them.
We could always place a friendly wager on it..... :yuk: I drink the stuff that comes in a green box. :rollside:

Not So Fast
04-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Not a fan of BB or either team but how does the ref not call a foul for Nash in that last play?? A jump ball:confused: NSF

Beer Factor
04-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Bring on the clips! They need a schooling

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 02:57 PM
How great would it be to put a dagger in the clippers season? man, the shit will be flowing here on HB.
F the clippers.

MayDaze
04-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Everybody is going to harp on the last play.. If I remember in the 1st game in the final seconds Kobe got smacked in the head and no foul. Win is a Win!!

Chico&Zeus
04-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Why would they call a foul? He's only the MVP and top free throw shooter in the league........it's f*cking rigged, the Suns just can't get a break.

MayDaze
04-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Why would they call a foul? He's only the MVP and top free throw shooter in the league........it's f*cking rigged, the Suns just can't get a break.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

PlyaPlya22
04-30-2006, 03:05 PM
F The Suns!!!! :rollside:

Beer Factor
04-30-2006, 03:07 PM
He will get a break when he's sitting at home watching the Lakers move on. :cry:

PlyaPlya22
04-30-2006, 03:15 PM
That's fockin hilarious!!

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 03:19 PM
rigged? LMAO
:)
The suns are down 3-1, there is no rigging about that. Look at their tempo! They are not able to play the way they have all season, that is cause the Lakers want it more and are in their face with the Phil Jackson defense.

mikendel
04-30-2006, 04:55 PM
#8 is jesus christ in sneekers. Go Lakers

Jyruiz
04-30-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm only going crazy, caus i'm at work all day and been bored since 4:30am. This game brought some life to my day today.
I gave your flakers enough cred in this thread. The clipps will handle them.
We could always place a friendly wager on it..... :yuk: I drink the stuff that comes in a green box. :rollside:
The Lakers are playing some of the best ball out of all the teams in the playoffs, great win by them and props to the real (Kobe) MVP. And Dogg, I it is going to be hard for the tenants to beat the lanlords.

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 05:11 PM
I can always appreciate jyruiz's opinions on b-ball, he seems to know his shit and tell it like it is. Even though I dont want to hear it sometimes (clippers props). :)
But honestly the Lakers are playing like they are not going to lose, the also played VERY well in that first game and could of had a sweep of THE SUNS. Keep in mind the suns were always on that top level of play all season and the Lakers were par all season, Now the Lakers are playing their best and WILL NOT win, this is still the same suns team we saw all season, but they are just playing a fantastic Lakers team that if continued can do great, especially if not many changes are made next season.

JetBoatRich
04-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Great ending in the game, coming back like the Lakers did was pretty good :cool: I thought the game was over with 24 seconds left then they took the ball away from Nash and OT time, then in OT the Suns could not stop the Lakers with a last second shot :cool:

Jyruiz
04-30-2006, 07:51 PM
I can always appreciate jyruiz's opinions on b-ball, he seems to know his shit and tell it like it is. Even though I dont want to hear it sometimes (clippers props). :)
Somebody has to keep it real, all you guys are full of hate. :) :p

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 08:04 PM
The clippers were my second favorite team, that damn DILLIGAF with the help of bobby changed that. :yuk:

dmontzsta
04-30-2006, 08:59 PM
He speaks... :D
F the clippers
Lakers in 6 over the clippers.

GAME TIME
04-30-2006, 09:23 PM
That was insane. I tivoed it but happened to walk into Chili's in Bullhead for the last 10 seconds of regulation. The bar went nuts. I switched my seat over to the bar to catch OT. Place was full of Laker fans even in AZ (which was nice since I was the only Laker fan at a bar watching them brake off Phoenix on Friday night). Billy Lane was even getting into the action. That topped off a great Laughlin Run 06. :)

Jyruiz
04-30-2006, 10:28 PM
The clippers were my second favorite team, that damn DILLIGAF with the help of bobby changed that. :yuk:
You shouldn't let them get to you, they are just passionate about there team, and about hating the Lakers I guess. People always hate #1, it is hard to root for there team when they have been so bad for so long. So it makes it easy for them to hate a team that builds a winner time after time.
I really hope the Clipps ( or Sterling) have turned a corner and continue to make the Clipps better, I hope it is not another two years in the playoffs like in the early 90's and be happy with that. it would really suck if they went back to missing the playoffs for years. I like the team, my problem is with Sterling, he is not representing southern CA like he should , we are spoiled and use to winners. He is just happy being a tenant in one of the best houses for one of the best team in basketball history. Well, I can go on and on, but I think I will cut this one short.

Sandbar Mike
05-01-2006, 06:12 AM
Not a fan of BB or either team but how does the ref not call a foul for Nash in that last play?? A jump ball:confused: NSF
Because he wasn't fouled! :boxed:
Lakers pull it off! Amazing win in OT. Kobe had a pretty bad game until the save it in the end.
With the Lakes play'n great team ball, I don't think the clipps have a chance.
Kobe Bryant the real MVP

AirtimeLavey
05-01-2006, 06:31 AM
The haters just look more and more silly every time they open their mouths and come up with more cockimamy/weak reasons to hate. Still trying to hate what's obvious - Kobe's the best player in the world, and the Lakers are for real. It's a beautiful thing.
PJ is the best coach. No more of that non-sense, "he's great at coaching great players". Keep denying. It's fun to watch.
Clippers have struggled against Denver. They've over-acheived and if they get past Denver, they will be done in the second round. Put in their rightful place by LA's team. Good times, again in Lakerdom. :wink: :p :rollside: