PDA

View Full Version : i dont know what to do help me out real quick

afi823
06-17-2005, 07:40 PM
ive been planning on coming to the OP6C gathering at parker for quite some time now. but i forgot that it was my good buddies bday that day too and he wanted me to hang with him and some people that day. so shit i dunno what to do. i think id rather go to OP6C. but any feedback would be cool... :confused:

Phat Matt
06-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Screw your friends. I do. ;)
BTW I have missed about everything this year so far because of my friends. :mad:

HCS
06-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Take them all to OPC6.

Mandelon
06-17-2005, 07:43 PM
If he is a good friend he will understand. Tell him this was already pre-planned..... :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
06-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Screw your friends. I do. ;)
:mad:
That right there is a scary statement.

HOOTER SLED-
06-17-2005, 07:59 PM
ive been planning on coming to the OP6C gathering at parker for quite some time now. but i forgot that it was my good buddies bday that day too and he wanted me to hang with him and some people that day. so shit i dunno what to do. i think id rather go to OP6C. but any feedback would be cool... :confused:
I say, phuck that bitch, you're going. :D

Ziggy
06-17-2005, 08:02 PM
What's more important to you?

riverbound
06-17-2005, 08:04 PM
I say take them with you.

hoolign
06-17-2005, 08:06 PM
I remember the planning of the first one on here and i still cant get down to one :burningm: and it's 9 now!.fock I wanna go! :D

Throttle
06-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Tell em you planned a party for him and take em to da rivr....

Wonderboy
06-17-2005, 08:08 PM
I remember the planning of the first one on here and i still cant get down to one :burningm: and it's 9 now!.fock I wanna go! :D
Well if you didn't live in butt fu*k egypt you might be able to go.!

Throttle
06-17-2005, 08:12 PM
ya gotta week to get here...

hoolign
06-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Well if you didn't live in butt fu*k egypt you might be able to go.!
You do realize that the continents have divided?? it has nothing to do with my location, (which is 1/2 way between Calgary and Edmonton) it has to do with NOT being allowed across the border :hammerhea

HCS
06-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Where's butt fuc(k) Egypt? I can't find it on map quest. :confused:
I thought it was bum phuck. :2purples:

hoolign
06-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Where's butt fuc(k) Egypt? I can't find it on map quest. :confused:
I thought it was bum phuck. :2purples:
That's actually a suburb of Corona Ca. :D

RiverDave
06-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Kinda depends..
If their not river people then I"d leave them at home and jet out to OP6..
If they are river people then I'd invite them to go with you..
Not sure if your graspin what I'm saying, but if their the type to cause trouble when they've been drinking then I'd leave em at home.. ;)
RD <--- been drinking tonight.. celebrating for some reason that I can't remember

hoolign
06-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Kinda depends..
If their not river people then I"d leave them at home and jet out to OP6..
If they are river people then I'd invite them to go with you..
Not sure if your graspin what I'm saying, but if their the type to cause trouble when they've been drinking then I'd leave em at home.. ;)
RD <--- been drinking tonight.. celebrating for some reason that I can't remember
I'd go with celebrating the completeion of my last drink!

RiverDave
06-17-2005, 09:10 PM
[/B]
I'd go with celebrating the completeion of my last drink!
I'd go with this TV Show trailer I just got done watching.. ;) :D (For the 500th time tonight)
RD

Wonderboy
06-17-2005, 10:57 PM
You do realize that the continents have divided?? it has nothing to do with my location, (which is 1/2 way between Calgary and Edmonton) it has to do with NOT being allowed across the border :hammerhea
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/dg/maps/b7/750x750_alberta2_m.gif
The red line on the map isn't real!! :hammerhea They just use it to show you the border. Believe it or not you can actually cross over that line.

RiverDave
06-17-2005, 11:37 PM
What are you doing?? You really want those canatards down here? :D
That line has barbed wire and machine guns I tell ya.. don't listen to him.
RD

Wonderboy
06-17-2005, 11:51 PM
RD
:D :D :D LMAO!!

hoolign
06-18-2005, 12:01 AM
RD
Actaually the border crossing In Osoyoos BC has a fence that is about 100 feet long on either side of customs !, We used to ride around it to Oroville Washington all the time when we we were kids! The oroville sherriff tried to catch us numerous times..He made Rosco P Coletrain look good! An when we took the boat down for beer. They would chase us in a little 12 foot aluminum which couldnt have more than a 20 horse on it. We would drink a couple baby millers waiting for them to get about 50 feet from us , fire up and take off for another 1/2 mile, have a beer wait for them and piss them right off! :D

hoolign
06-18-2005, 12:03 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/dg/maps/b7/750x750_alberta2_m.gif
The red line on the map isn't real!! :hammerhea They just use it to show you the border. Believe it or not you can actually cross over that line.
Really ?? tell that to the justice deptartment! The border is approximatley 200 feet from my moms house in BC !

Wonderboy
06-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Actaually the border crossing In Osoyoos BC has a fence that is about 100 feet long on either side of customs !, We used to ride around it to Oroville Washington all the time when we we were kids! The oroville sherriff tried to catch us numerous times..He made Rosco P Coletrain look good! An when we took the boat down for beer. They would chase us in a little 12 foot aluminum which couldnt have more than a 20 horse on it. We would drink a couple baby millers waiting for them to get about 50 feet from us , fire up and take off for another 1/2 mile, have a beer wait for them and piss them right off! :D
Yes!! My favorite show of all time. Good ol' Duke Boys! Nothing like jumping a car like 300 feet and then being able to continue on your way.

Biglue
06-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Check out hooli the rebel over there.

Waldo
06-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Tell em you planned a party for him and take em to da rivr....
We'll sing happy b-day to him...