PDA

View Full Version : preacher

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-17-2005, 09:10 PM
smalls,do me a favor and tell preach he is a great kind person,he towed the kids around on the tube and let the kids ride in the paddle boat..it was raining so bad (the 1/2 hour ) it did i was leaving and my boat was looking like a tub istead of a boat...tell him thanks again!rich

circleboatKIDD
06-17-2005, 09:34 PM
u going to chowchilla Rich im sitting in the hotel with the mighty CoorsLights should i be looking for you in morning or what big guy :D

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-17-2005, 09:42 PM
it depends, is tone gonna be in the room wit ya?if he is ill let you guys be alone :eek: i might go in the morning but im pretty beat from all week at cfw....maybe ill go....you need to call me tomorrow sometime so i can get your # again...you staying sat night?who you going with?

circleboatKIDD
06-17-2005, 09:47 PM
I was going to cfw intill the rain bullshit im going alone all pick u around 730 let me know im coming back not staying the night homie

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-17-2005, 09:54 PM
there was only on/off rain.....trust me there was some of the best line up's of racing at a lake ive ever seen at cfw.i think the wheather made people anci?...but but my boat got a new name..everytime it went in the water it rained......so someone,jr. nicknamed it rainmaker.. :jawdrop:

circleboatKIDD
06-17-2005, 09:56 PM
dame thats suck did you at least make some passes let my know about tommorow. Chowtown close to the house youll be back by dinner, :) .

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
06-17-2005, 10:03 PM
call in the morning when you wake...

circleboatKIDD
06-17-2005, 10:04 PM
10 4 good buddy

smalls
06-18-2005, 09:20 AM
smalls,do me a favor and tell preach he is a great kind person,he towed the kids around on the tube and let the kids ride in the paddle boat..it was raining so bad (the 1/2 hour ) it did i was leaving and my boat was looking like a tub istead of a boat...tell him thanks again!rich
You got It!