PDA

View Full Version : big river may 6th, 7th

robertm
04-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Taking the boat out for the first time this summer to big river. Is anyone else going to be out there?

desrtrat256
04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
i will be there, fixed the starter problem tonight so im good to go.

beerjet
04-30-2006, 09:12 PM
I have been waiting for somebody to say something !

bigriverdog
05-01-2006, 06:29 AM
I'll be there. old hallet day cruiser and a blown placecraft.

beerjet
05-01-2006, 05:34 PM
keep your eye out for this freakin bad ass muther fooker. :D
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/elsinore3RD002.jpg
Me and my bro are goin.

rivertard
05-01-2006, 05:57 PM
beerjet.what the f##k i was hoping to see you at the fc 5 nice looking boat you got there.well i go to big river alot,hope to see you there.(old rivertard). :cool:

jamessampica
05-01-2006, 06:00 PM
I'll be there. old hallet day cruiser and a blown placecraft.
Can i come out and play with you all????????
That's if i can get a room at the BR.
JIM S
P.S.This will be a test and tune for me only.

beerjet
05-01-2006, 06:03 PM
beerjet.what the f##k i was hoping to see you at the fc 5 nice looking boat you got there.well i go to big river alot,hope to see you there.(old rivertard). :cool:
Oh trust me , I want to go to fc but I'm such a chicken sh*t when it comes to goin somewhere new .
Sh*t , now I'm torn . Sumbitch . I got alot of thinkin to do .
I'll be seein somebody somewhere. :cool:
-beerjet-

robertm
05-01-2006, 09:32 PM
look forward to seeing some of you guys out there. Ill be there in my daytona and my buddy is taking his carrera out. My dad might have his new dcb mach 22 out there as well.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/Srbugsalot1/P3040225m.jpg

Keyser
05-02-2006, 06:02 AM
Oh trust me , I want to go to fc but I'm such a chicken sh*t when it comes to goin somewhere new .
Sh*t , now I'm torn . Sumbitch . I got alot of thinkin to do .
I'll be seein somebody somewhere. :cool:
-beerjet-
Go to FC5 you JOTO!!!! j/k :p Hope to se you at the river. My boat wont make it but we're catching a ride in Brooski's pile!

n8dawg
05-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Go to FC5 you JOTO!!!! j/k :p Hope to se you at the river. My boat wont make it but we're catching a ride in Brooski's pile!
What the hells up with that? Your boat wont make it? I just saw you guys at Casitas. We were going to represent the 455olds!!! Oh well. see you guys there!
Nate

Keyser
05-02-2006, 01:25 PM
What the hells up with that? Your boat wont make it? I just saw you guys at Casitas. We were going to represent the 455olds!!! Oh well. see you guys there!
Nate
Now I got a fuel problem to mess with and want to test out before taking it to the river. My wife would freak out if it stalled in that current. Nice roost by the way :skull:

n8dawg
05-02-2006, 02:43 PM
bummer man! And thanks. I thought Roger was waving and I thought you guys were making your way out. I guess we'll all meet up at the river.
C-mon fix that fuel problem! What do you need? I have a pump and extra fuel line if ya need it. Shoot if it was me I'd take the rest of the week off and get that thing dialed in before FC5! :220v:
Oh well I'm still working out some bugs myself. Gotta bad feeling about this trip. Weird vibes or something.
Nate

Keyser
05-02-2006, 05:15 PM
My wifes the one who's worried about floating uncontrollable down river, Oh well , I'll have a beer waiting for you!

beerjet
05-02-2006, 06:19 PM
My original plan was to roll to fc5 with two buddies and there rides , But then all of the sudden there vagina's started to hurt. So I just completely forgot about it . They wont even go to the lake ! Hell this past sunday I had to launch and load by my self cuz I couldn't find anyone to go . What the hell is this world coming to. As for my wife , she is so f*ckin pist cuz she desprately wants a ride but she's almost 7 months along .WHAT THE HELL !

n8dawg
05-03-2006, 07:59 AM
My wifes the one who's worried about floating uncontrollable down river, Oh well , I'll have a beer waiting for you!
What the hell? Floating uncontrollable? It's not a class 5 rapid. Just toss the anchor over!

NautiTwins
05-03-2006, 08:04 AM
My original plan was to roll to fc5 with two buddies and there rides , But then all of the sudden there vagina's started to hurt. So I just completely forgot about it . They wont even go to the lake ! Hell this past sunday I had to launch and load by my self cuz I couldn't find anyone to go . What the hell is this world coming to. As for my wife , she is so f*ckin pist cuz she desprately wants a ride but she's almost 7 months along .WHAT THE HELL !
My wife went to Lost Lake 8 months pregnate camped and hung in the whole weekend. It was tough to get in and out of the boat, but she is a trooper. The biggest thing that worried us is the boat wakes, but I just made sure to drive as careful as possible. Oh and she was carrying twins.

n8dawg
05-03-2006, 08:18 AM
My wife went to Lost Lake 8 months pregnate camped and hung in the whole weekend. It was tough to get in and out of the boat, but she is a trooper. The biggest thing that worried us is the boat wakes, but I just made sure to drive as careful as possible. Oh and she was carrying twins.
So why aren't you guys going out this weekend? She's not even 8 months yet?
Besides who's going to hold all my beer?

n8dawg
05-03-2006, 08:39 AM
Out plan is to try to make it out every weekend till Jen can no longer go. We got robbed last river season and are trying to make it up this year.
I can understand that. I think thats how the next two seasons are going to turn out for us. As far as taking our own boat out goes anyway. Michelle's on break right now, I think she has 3 weeks off, I know she wants to stick around town for mothers day but we're thinking about doing something the weekend after. Maybe a Parker trip, but I gotta see what I have going on. I may be working in Shasta for about a month... and I'm not to happy about that job starting. :cry:

beerjet
05-03-2006, 08:06 PM
SSSSSHHHHHHHH. dont tell anyone but my old lady is a real whiner .
Your lady is the WOMAN for toughin that one out .

Mr. Crusader 83
05-04-2006, 06:49 AM
keep your eye out for this freakin bad ass muther fooker. :D
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/elsinore3RD002.jpg
Me and my bro are goin.
bad azz what???? arnt you the guy i hit with my rooster tail? damn that thing is slowwwwwwwww.....
ha ha ha, j/k beerjet.
come out on may 18-21 also. me and the old lady will be out there

NautiTwins
05-04-2006, 07:44 AM
SSSSSHHHHHHHH. dont tell anyone but my old lady is a real whiner .
Your lady is the WOMAN for toughin that one out .
She just really loves to be out on the water. And knowing that was our first and last trip for the year she really wanted to make it work. In the end I like to think she did it for my own sanity.

koyota93
05-05-2006, 05:45 PM
We just got a new boat, 76 Howard Jet w/ BBC. Gotta put a new steering system in, then we will try to make it out for Sat and Sun.