PDA

View Full Version : To All The Fathers Out There.............

a catered life
06-19-2005, 06:12 AM
to all the guys out there who have gone through divorce and are still active in there child life...........i commend you :p
to all the guys that are still married and taking care of the fam...............i commend you :rollside:
to all the guys that have stepped in to take care of someone else's child........i really commend you.......you are the best :)
some times we are over looked and raked through the coals but we continue to be the men we were trained to be...........
i think everyday we are blessed to see our children enjoy life is fathers day but on this one day that the world calls fathers day i want to say to all the fathers out there
HAPPY FATHERS DAY AND GREAT JOB :smile:

Throttle
06-19-2005, 06:24 AM
do the right things, encourage and love our children and honor our parents.
Happy Fathers Day!
;)

Havasu Hangin'
06-19-2005, 06:27 AM
Anybody wanna buy my kids?
:D

ahhell
06-19-2005, 06:42 AM
Back atcha...Happy fathers day y'all :mix:

JetBoatRich
06-19-2005, 07:14 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads :D
I feel very lucky to have to wonderful kids, thank you Missy and Richie for making me proud to be your Dad :D

shueman
06-19-2005, 07:30 AM
After 15 years of marriage, we didn't think it would happen....but we were blessed with a great son....I'm proud to be his 'pop".....
Happy Father's Day to All....!!

dmontzsta
06-19-2005, 07:32 AM
Thanks, Happy Fathers Day to you and Happy Fathers Day to my dad if he is reading this thread.
My son made me a card, nothing better than that.

Excessive Force
06-19-2005, 07:32 AM
Happy fathers day you guys!!!!!

mike37
06-19-2005, 07:38 AM
thanks and happy fathers day to all you dads out there
my boy is headed of to a national competition with the skills USA program
he is the state winer for marine teck
hope he will do well in Kansas city at the nationals
good luck Casey

Jetdriver
06-19-2005, 07:40 AM
Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
06-19-2005, 09:10 AM
Happy Fathers Day To All Of You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustMVG
06-19-2005, 09:17 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all of us, and thank you Mrs. HSled.
Bein a Step-dad isn't easy same goes for moms, but the rewards far outweigh the challenges.
Hope you all have a great day.
MikeVG

Big Bear
06-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Happy Father's Day to all!!!
To those of you that still have your Dads, count your blessings and make every day count. You never know how long they will be with you. I know I didn't! :frown:
Love your kids and raise them the best you can. When they get to be adults they will make their choices, live their lives, flourish or suffer, an emotional rollercoaster for a father. The ride is very bumpy for me, especially on this day. :(
On the bright side, I have a good woman, a good life and have made new friends on these boards and looking forward to more of the same. Have a great day all you ***boat Dads!!!!!!

FASTERDAMITT
06-19-2005, 10:05 AM
to all the guys out there who have gone through divorce and are still active in there child life...........i commend you :p
to all the guys that are still married and taking care of the fam...............i commend you :rollside:
to all the guys that have stepped in to take care of someone else's child........i really commend you.......you are the best :)
some times we are over looked and raked through the coals but we continue to be the men we were trained to be...........
i think everyday we are blessed to see our children enjoy life is fathers day but on this one day that the world calls fathers day i want to say to all the fathers out there
HAPPY FATHERS DAY AND GREAT JOB :smile:
I'm with ya. I always make sure my sport( boating, MX, ) always includes the kids. I would feel guity if I did'nt. Yesturday my 10yr old and I did the San Bernardino Jeep club run up in Big Bear together. Onyx Summit trail was bitchen. That's quality time to me.
Happy Fathers Day to all
Tom ;)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-19-2005, 10:56 AM
After 15 years of marriage, we didn't think it would happen....but we were blessed with a great son....I'm proud to be his 'pop".....
Happy Father's Day to All....!!
Know what you mean......It took us 13 years to get the first..... :(
Only two more for the second........ :wink:
Happy Fathers Day Dad's........ :)
Later,
CJG
:D
My BIG man...... :)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17806-18-2005_059.jpg
My two Lil' Ladies..... :)
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17806-18-2005_058.jpg

Wet Dream
06-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Happy Fathers Day

life's a river
06-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Happy Father's day to all grandfather's and dad's. A great day for BBQ's and Racing.
LAR

a catered life
06-19-2005, 02:36 PM
thanks and happy fathers day to all you dads out there
my boy is headed of to a national competition with the skills USA program
he is the state winer for marine teck
hope he will do well in Kansas city at the nationals
good luck Casey
i wish your son the best of luck 37 i have talked to you many times on the boards and on a few pm's and if he is half the man you are then he already won
and to all the others great guys god bless the fam :wink:

FMluvswater
06-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the ***boat Dads. Hope you have a great day with your kiddos. :smile:

piper
06-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Happy Fathers day to all.

Wally_Gator
06-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Happy fathers day to all.
Aren't kids the best? Most of the time...
Nah, I wouldn't trade them in for anything...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Great fathers day.....Hangin' out at the Naked Turtle with the dad's..... :wink:
Three generations of Fluent men......Lonnie, Aaron & Carson......
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1780Fluent_002-med.jpg
Later,
CJG
:boxed:

teamyamahamike
06-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Thank You :cool:

hondajoey
06-19-2005, 06:08 PM
can we get some pics of hot mothers on father's day

a catered life
06-20-2005, 05:36 AM
can we get some pics of hot mothers on father's day
we save that for the rest of the year

HOSS
06-20-2005, 05:43 AM
Thanks! After playing with my 9 mon old all day yesterday he was tuckerred out. I slept great last night and God be willing,,,,,,so did he. :D