PDA

View Full Version : So I heard this rumor the other day...

Havasu Hangin'
06-19-2005, 07:00 AM
...remember that guy that rolled his DCB F-34 trying to avoid the pontoon boat awhile back? I guess his wife broke both arms, but no one was killed.
Anyway, I heard that the insurance company is not paying him because he had a couple beers.
Just a rumor.

Jrocket
06-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Too bad about somebody getting hurt,but if thats true that they wont pay up because he was drinking.....I hope he loses his entire deal over it.

andy01
06-19-2005, 01:18 PM
To bad for his wife, to bad for his wife for getting in the boat with somebody that had been drinking. And if it is all true "sorry about your luck". My policy clearly states that if I am over legal limit my policy is void. People need to wake up, laws are there for safety and the safety of others. Just another drunk guy in a 100 mph cat, jeez I wonder why we all pay so much for cat insurance............
Andy

boxscore
06-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Over the limit is an exclusion in my policy. I'm always trying to boat a little smarter these days. The policy gives me more impetus to do so. With all the traffic at the zoo these days, you certainly have to.

riverbound
06-19-2005, 06:10 PM
I think ALL policies have en exclusion for being over the limit. :idea:

Kilrtoy
06-19-2005, 06:24 PM
DID anyone ever confirm that he was leagally drunk.....
lets get that out of the way before we slam the guy for drinking,
SOMETHING IM SURE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS DONE......

Bre
06-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Didn't this guy also leave the scene while his passangers were still in the water?

Charley
06-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Well this much I know about yer rumor .... his wife wasn't even in the boat sooooooooo the accuracy of the balance of said rumor seems in question :p

Daytona100
06-19-2005, 10:10 PM
We just keep it simple. We dont even carry beer on our boat. If we do its o-douls non alchoholic. Dont get me wrong sometimes we get shitfaced but not untill we get off the water and back to our rooms. Insureance is high enough without an oui. If anything happens and the PD start questioning you and you smell like a brewery your automaticcaly at fault. Just not worth it. :notam:

BLOWN HOWARD
06-19-2005, 10:51 PM
I didnt think there was a limit i thought it was a no tolerance deal??

HTM-NY
06-21-2005, 09:33 AM
If it were an HTM we would have heard every story about it, plus more!

CornWater
06-21-2005, 09:45 AM
And why do you think HTM has that reputation???

ROZ
06-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Well this much I know about yer rumor .... his wife wasn't even in the boat sooooooooo the accuracy of the balance of said rumor seems in question :p
Must have been his girlfriend :confused: ;) :D

Charley
06-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Must have been his girlfriend :confused: ;) :D
no comment :p

Bre
06-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Exactly :D

WetWillie
06-21-2005, 09:45 PM
I don’t mean to be a talker or a gossip king. But I heard the gal in the boat was not even his wife. It was her twin sister!! Which the driver was having an affair with.. :wink: They had just got the call that her sister Shinayna was on to them and there secret affair was no longer a secret. Shaniqua was actually under the cabin / salon taking care of business one last time when her braces got caught on his package and due to a rouge wack yanked his (you know) causing him to swerve and roll. The Pontoon boat was just nearby and had nothing to do with the accident.. They were soo embarrassed of the affair and the story they had the driver slam some beers to cover for the actual real story..
No broken arms just a permanent case of blowers cramp.. :wink:
I got this from a reliable source... My lil brothers girlfriend works with a girls that knows shaniquas sister so I know its legit..
So get your story straight before you come on here flapping your gums!

Dave C
06-22-2005, 07:58 AM
I can't decide which is worse... this thread turning into a Jerry Springer episode or the montel williams episode with fawking yuppies with their big boats.........
Pathetic! ;) ;)

prosthogod
06-22-2005, 08:36 AM
I don’t mean to be a talker or a gossip king. But I heard the gal in the boat was not even his wife. It was her twin sister!! Which the driver was having an affair with.. :wink: They had just got the call that her sister Shinayna was on to them and there secret affair was no longer a secret. Shaniqua was actually under the cabin / salon taking care of business one last time when her braces got caught on his package and due to a rouge wack yanked his (you know) causing him to swerve and roll. The Pontoon boat was just nearby and had nothing to do with the accident.. They were soo embarrassed of the affair and the story they had the driver slam some beers to cover for the actual real story..
No broken arms just a permanent case of blowers cramp.. :wink:
I got this from a reliable source... My lil brothers girlfriend works with a girls that knows shaniquas sister so I know its legit..
So get your story straight before you come on here flapping your gums!
LMAO

F26
06-22-2005, 08:53 AM
There was an Eliminator that rolled last weekend at the ROYAL PURPLE POKER RUN in New Orleans. :confused:

al cole'holic
06-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Focker deserves what he gets for sure, driving like an a$$hole the entire day...almost ran me into shore with about 12 people on my boat :mad: