PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Lake and Dale Hollow...

RiverOtter
06-19-2005, 07:05 AM
Wow! Just bought a boat and the test drive was on KY Lake. Absolutly beautiful :cool: . Drive over Dale Hollow and was totally blown away! Can't wait to tow my new boat back there an do some boating.

Wet Dream
06-19-2005, 07:36 AM
Pics River...we need pics. The mental image just doesn't do it.;)

RiverOtter
06-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Good point and .... Sorry :( Did not have the camera with me. BUT TRUST ME! Those lakes were unbelievable!!!! Can't wait to travel back and do a weekend there. :cool:

NashvilleBound
06-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Good point and .... Sorry :( Did not have the camera with me. BUT TRUST ME! Those lakes were unbelievable!!!! Can't wait to travel back and do a weekend there. :cool:
And when might this happen??? between your trips to England, Zuric and Tahiti?? When will you haave time for us?? :) :) :)

big kahoona
06-27-2005, 01:47 PM
THATS WHY I `VE BEEN TRAVEL`N FROM OH. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS ..IF YOU GO TO D-H ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND ..THREE DAYS OFTHE BEST DRAGRACING YOU`LL HAVE EVER SEEN.. AT EAGLES COVE

miketsouth
06-27-2005, 01:53 PM
dont get me started with them mental images....

RiverOtter
06-27-2005, 01:53 PM
THATS WHY I `VE BEEN TRAVEL`N FROM OH. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS ..IF YOU GO TO D-H ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND ..THREE DAYS OFTHE BEST DRAGRACING YOU`LL HAVE EVER SEEN.. AT EAGLES COVE
I plan on going back. Not sure when though. Are there cabins and such to rent?

big kahoona
07-05-2005, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=RiverOtter]I plan on going back. Not sure when though. Are there cabins and such to rent?[/QUO call sun set marina at d-h-l they have everything you need.we rent a 80 foot house boat every year for laborday weekend...it is truley they best dragracing around ..its just a few miles from sunset marina ( eagles cove )

RiverOtter
07-05-2005, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=RiverOtter]I plan on going back. Not sure when though. Are there cabins and such to rent?[/QUO call sun set marina at d-h-l they have everything you need.we rent a 80 foot house boat every year for laborday weekend...it is truley they best dragracing around ..its just a few miles from sunset marina ( eagles cove )
What do they get for a houseboat?

big kahoona
07-08-2005, 02:37 PM
72 ft. long 20 ft. wide =1995.00 + tenn state tax =? it s a great time lake !! laborday wknd i rented the last 72 ftr last wk for labor day weekend ....if you go to dale hollow labor day ..put in at sunset go left to eagles cove approx. 2 miles on left side of lake ..go back in the cove approx 5 miles .and you`ll see a big cliff.on your right .. and your there !!yuhooooo !!!its worth the drive !!