PDA

View Full Version : HUGE< HUGE THANKS!!

catalinaskiracer
04-30-2006, 04:53 PM
All, I have just gotten home from Havasue and wanted to give HUGE THANKS!! to Hot Boat and Summit Karl! You guys are fantastic!! The event at Chuys was great!! I wanted to post something the minute I got in! I can't say enough about Hot Boat and karl for putting this together. Also huge thanks to Mrs 4b, it was great meeting you finally, and for all the help you gave! To Paul from Lifes a river, you are a class act my friend! Thank you for everything and all your help! HUge Thanks! to all the sponsors as well! Mike's parent's and family were overwelmed by everything!! They couldn't stop talking about the event and how great all the people were! Also to all the people from Hot Boat forums that came Thank you all! It was great to finally meet you some of you and put face to the screen name. To those of you from the boards that couldn't make it, you should be kicking yourself because it was KICK A$$ event!! The tally thus far is $1896.00 that's the money from the fund raiser and also from people that donated to either myself or MIke's parents. Karl & Hot Boat again HUGE THANKS!!! I will keep everyone updated on anything I find out, Take good care all and hopefully we'll meet on the water at some point this summer.
Gery S.

Mrs. 4-B
04-30-2006, 05:49 PM
It was a fun time! Glad I could help out. Great to meet so many people and see lots of friends.

catalinaskiracer
04-30-2006, 07:54 PM
It was a fun time! Glad I could help out. Great to meet so many people and see lots of friends.
Thanks to all that helped put this together and all who attended or have been apart of this fund raiser! Everyone here is and are incredable people!!
Hope to one day have the opportunity to shake hands with each and everyone! As does my cousin!
Take care! and thanks again Hot boats, Karl, Mrs 4-B and all your aqll awsum!
Gery S.

Rev. Williams
04-30-2006, 08:39 PM
It was a fun time! Great to meet so many people and see lots of friends.
I second this !! :D :D It was a great time and great people!
And Mrs 4-B, You're the most beautiful Raffle Ticket Seller I've ever seen :D :D!!

pixilatedpussy
04-30-2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry we missed it.

catalinaskiracer
05-01-2006, 07:27 AM
Sorry we missed it.
Pixi, sorry you missed it too I would have liked to met you and so would Mike's parents, they were so impressed by all the donation and all the people. A big THANKS! to you also for the donation and all the support over the past few months!! Your an awsum person!! Thanks again and hopefully we'll cross paths one day soon so I can thank you all in person!
Take care!
Gery S.

Mrs.Racer277
05-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Karl and Mrs. 4-B did an awesome job. It was a fun night.
It was nice to meet you catalinaskiracer.

life's a river
05-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey Gery, thanks for the good words. I had a great time and can't wait til Catalina. Should be lot's of fun. Keep us all updated on Mike's recovery.
It was a pleasure meeting his/your family, Mike's mom and dad are awesome people.
PK

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 08:23 AM
I had a blast doing this...lots of work, but lots of fun.
It was a great opportunity to help out Mike, and this just really showed me the caliber of the HOT BOAT FORUM members. from the sponsors to the participants, there was nothing but CLASS ACTS in every direction.
Saturday night demonstrated something I fully believe in..the POWER!! of Hot Boat Forums....to all of you that Donated to and worked on the show, a great big personnel thanks from me.. you all made this the easiest and smoothest running event I have ever put on. and it all was done right here on Hot Boat Forums :cool:

ROZ
05-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Mandelon came home with too much good stuff!!!!
:D

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 08:58 AM
well at least you didn't actually listen to a copy of "Outcole'd Macho Man Mix" :rolleyes:
it took Sammy Hagar (Red), and several Stones CD's for me to find women attractive again :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Pixi, sorry you missed it too I would have liked to met you and so would Mike's parents, they were so impressed by all the donation and all the people. A big THANKS! to you also for the donation and all the support over the past few months!! Your an awsum person!! Thanks again and hopefully we'll cross paths one day soon so I can thank you all in person!
Take care!
Gery S.
:p :p I am sure we will see you soon! Take care & give the family our best!

catalinaskiracer
05-01-2006, 09:05 AM
I had a blast doing this...lots of work, but lots of fun.
It was a great opportunity to help out Mike, and this just really showed me the caliber of the HOT BOAT FORUM members. from the sponsors to the participants, there was nothing but CLASS ACTS in every direction.
Saturday night demonstrated something I fully believe in..the POWER!! of Hot Boat Forums....to all of you that Donated to and worked on the show, a great big personnel thanks from me.. you all made this the easiest and smoothest running event I have ever put on. and it all was done right here on Hot Boat Forums :cool:
KArl! I couldn't agree more! from Hot Boat to all your effort and everyone involved, all CLASS ACTS! Mike is So excited to see the video his Mom took I can't even tell you! Mrs. Racer it was good to meet you too and everybody! This was with out a doubt one for the record books! Again, I can't thank Hot Boat and Karl enough as well as everybody! You all take care!
Gery...

ROZ
05-01-2006, 09:06 AM
well at least you didn't actually listen to a copy of "Outcole'd Macho Man Mix" :rolleyes:
it took Sammy Hagar (Red), and several Stones CD's for me to find women attractive again :rollside:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Mandelon
05-01-2006, 09:15 AM
That was a great time. Thanks Karl.

Mrs.Racer277
05-01-2006, 09:15 AM
ROZ,
Nice meeting you. It took Jerry 2 or 3 trips to the car with all my stuff. :p :p
Good times. :)

OutCole'd
05-01-2006, 09:19 AM
That was so wrong... Mandy, ROZ, and Phebus all suck!
Thanks for putting this on Karl, I heard I had a lot of fun the next day. :cool:

SummitKarl
05-01-2006, 09:22 AM
That was a great time. Thanks Karl.
of course you had a good time.... you won just about everything :)

catalinaskiracer
05-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Just giving it bump to make sure everyone sees the big THANK YOU!

Ziggy
05-02-2006, 05:32 PM
How'd I miss this thread yesterday. :idea:
Great event, great participation and generous HB people. :) :)
Karl did a magnificent job considering he put it together in less than 2 weeks, Lots of quality donations from local shops as well as the out of town shops and products.

djunkie
05-02-2006, 05:38 PM
How'd I miss this thread yesterday. :idea:
Great event, great participation and generous HB people. :) :)
Karl did a magnificent job considering he put it together in less than 2 weeks, Lots of quality donations from local shops as well as the out of town shops and products.
I agree. It was a great time and a great cause. :D

Mrs. 4-B
05-02-2006, 05:38 PM
I second this !! :D :D It was a great time and great people!
And Mrs 4-B, You're the most beautiful Raffle Ticket Seller I've ever seen :D :D!!
Rev, you're so funny. Thanks for the kind words! Work has been rough lately and its nice to hear positive things! :)

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Did I win anything Dia??? LOL...no cuz it was all good stuff!!!! :220v: :rollside:

djunkie
05-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Did I win anything Dia??? LOL...no cuz it was all good stuff!!!! :220v: :rollside:
Hey I was sitting by her most of the night. She said she would be fair about it. :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Hey I was sitting by her most of the night. She said she would be fair about it. :crossx: :crossx:
LOL! :crossx:

Ziggy
05-02-2006, 07:23 PM
I think you won some cert to a body shop somewhere :p .........oh wait that was Djunkie snagging two certs.:D :D

SummitKarl
05-02-2006, 09:59 PM
I told you she wouldn't give the stuff up :p :)

Throttle
05-02-2006, 10:42 PM
a fun nite!
I won a pitcher of beer with a straw, followed by a double jack and a splash of coke!

Mrs.Racer277
05-03-2006, 07:05 AM
OMG remind me never to try to keep track of 3 different sets of tickets.
Thanks Jer and Debbie for helping.
Oh and no winning tickets for you. Sorry.