View Full Version : Lets try somthing different...here is a say somthing nice about Kim thread!

hoolign
06-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Well I met Kim last summer and we had a great time talking smack about you fockers :D :D

Kachina26
06-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Well, let me see........................ He makes a good pro abortion argument.

FMluvswater
06-19-2005, 05:24 PM
There's a reason I call him Sugar. :smile: He's always been sweet to me and he's a lot of fun to hang out with besides. I miss "The Beach" days at RatQuest with you and Sugar, Hoolign. :cool:

You Te
06-19-2005, 08:16 PM
I've met Kim in person, he is a nice guy.

Rexone
06-19-2005, 08:58 PM
I haven't met Kim in person but he's a nice guy in spite of the fact his posts are lame and half undecipherable.

dmontzsta
06-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Kim is a good conversation piece when us v-drivers get together.
But, I am sure he is a cool guy in person.

djunkie
06-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Kim sux...... Or is that RD sux? Oh well they both suck :D

Tom Brown
06-19-2005, 10:46 PM
He doesn't spit when he talks.
Except, of course, when he's been drinking.

Boy Named Sue
06-19-2005, 11:06 PM
*_*

Boy Named Sue
06-20-2005, 12:08 AM
A quick forum search reveals the following data about Kim's vocabulary and interests.
Number of times Kim used the word;
fock - 61
focking -63
tits - 179
gay - 244
RiceBoy - 255
ewww.
I got nothing. :messedup: :sqeyes: :(

HOSS
06-20-2005, 04:21 AM
Kim is AOK in my book. He`ll help anyone out. But why does Kim use fock instead of phuc? :cool:

hoolign
06-20-2005, 04:35 AM
Kim is AOK in my book. He`ll help anyone out. But why does Kim use fock instead of phuc? :cool:
It's under invrestigation HOSS.

lucky
06-20-2005, 05:24 AM
Kimmy has mastered the art of talking about " trailer queens " and oriential skin purses ! KIM is my hero !

You Te
06-20-2005, 06:08 AM
I haven't met Kim in person but he's a nice guy in spite of the fact his posts are lame and half undecipherable.
Rex, have you ever thought it's your lack of inability to understand Kim?

FMluvswater
06-20-2005, 07:08 AM
I forgot to mention I think Sugar is highly intelligent; afterall he ain't the one posting around going "Huh? What? I don't get it. WTF did so and so just say?" :p Sugar always knows exactly what is going on and it's why he is "BWAHAHAHAHAHaha"ing so much! :D

Tom Brown
06-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Yes, Mike. I think you should get in touch with your inner Kim.

Wicky
06-20-2005, 08:22 AM
He's lucky his last name isn't "Chee" :D That stuff is pretty good!!
Hi KH!
MOW,
Wicky

dmontzsta
06-20-2005, 09:22 AM
I forgot to mention I think Sugar is highly intelligent; afterall he ain't the one posting around going "Huh? What? I don't get it. WTF did so and so just say?" :p Sugar always knows exactly what is going on and it's why he is "BWAHAHAHAHAHaha"ing so much! :D
Of course you understand him, you are canadian.

FMluvswater
06-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Of course you understand him, you are canadian.
You said it. :cool: :D :D :D

Rexone
06-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Huh :confused:

Rexone
06-20-2005, 11:56 AM

Rexone
06-20-2005, 11:56 AM

Roman 1
06-20-2005, 11:59 AM
He doesn't spit when your "balls deep" either. He just gasps a little. :cool:
R1 :2purples:

FMluvswater
06-20-2005, 12:01 PM
LMFAO! :cry: :D

dmontzsta
06-20-2005, 12:37 PM
I have a used spare trailer tire on a rim, its yours if you want it. :)

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Well I met Kim last summer and we had a great time talking smack about you fockers :D :D
That was a blast Hooli and I will do it again when the weather is warm though, you need a ride in the OB! You heard it ,does it sound like a singer sewing machine?
I would say they were lucky we didn't get on a puter and go hard, between the 2 of us we could have destroyed this place :p Well at least had them running around with there heads cut off :D ......( . )( . )........
We should plan a get together around you parts Like Sylvan Slue ( as Canucky puts it ) Along one also, get plastered every day and go take on some boats that think they are fast K?.. :p

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Well, let me see........................ He makes a good pro abortion argument.
I know Kachina26 you is one tuff bitch, not many can crawl out of the abortion pail and live to tell the story..........when you going to start? :p ..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:41 PM
There's a reason I call him Sugar. :smile: He's always been sweet to me and he's a lot of fun to hang out with besides. I miss "The Beach" days at RatQuest with you and Sugar, Hoolign. :cool:
What ever happened to Rat Quest? It was fun for a small site and when he gave me my whole section I guess his Mom flipped :p Thats sort of when I stopped going there....( . )( . ).........I only stuck up for him once, RD was attacking this kid (I found out later he was just a kid ) I did the right thing and told him not to pick on people he couldn't handle and he just went " POOF "..... :notam:

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Kimmy is NICE to make fun of
What ever hair bag..........( . )( . )........ :wink: :p

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:44 PM
I've met Kim in person, he is a nice guy.
Shhhh, they will all attack me.......( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Read between the lines Mikey and it will all make sence :p ......( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Kim is a good conversation piece when us v-drivers get together.
But, I am sure he is a cool guy in person.
Get it right...you are a Turd Driver and I could just imagine the talk " I would like to come in from behind and give that alittle up-pedal " :(
Donald, its a game in here..nothing more, some get pissed off faster than others, game on..get it?........( . )( . )......... :D Skin Head :D

FORUM-BAD-ASS
06-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey you BUNCH of JAKOFFS whats up sure is nice to have KIM to BITCH SLAP around! He would make a good CELLMATE he could ware the dress and be the BITCH! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Kim sux...... Or is that RD sux? Oh well they both suck :D
:hammer2: ........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:55 PM
I never spit on you once , even when I was mad at my new rebuilt motor took a crap and I got down right slammed trying to fix it? :p ......( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 03:58 PM
A quick forum search reveals the following data about Kim's vocabulary and interests.
Number of times Kim used the word;
fock - 61
focking -63
tits - 179
gay - 244
RiceBoy - 255
ewww.
I got nothing. :messedup: :sqeyes: :(
Those are everyday words, whats up sue?..........( . )( . )........ :confused:

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I think it's Canadian :p .........( . )( . )....Im not sure though!

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Kimmy has mastered the art of talking about " trailer queens " and oriential skin purses ! KIM is my hero !
Hoss got me in here :p .........( . )( . )........I have just run with it and its like "oh, my gawd" shit in here! :D :D

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 04:16 PM
I think if most would just look at what is posted , even with mistakes...its still understandable. :D I fock up alot with my keyboard, the #'s they are too close I think :D ..........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 04:17 PM
:p

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 04:21 PM
He's lucky his last name isn't "Chee" :D That stuff is pretty good!!
Hi KH!
MOW,
Wicky
Eh, Wicky....hows the sushi thing working for ya? Man, you don't post much anymore, I was starting to worry about you ! ..........( . )( . ).......Barney Clan stick together :D

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 04:27 PM
He doesn't spit when your "balls deep" either. He just gasps a little. :cool:
R1 :2purples:
Is your wifes name KIM ? I thought it was really hard to choke on nothing Mini Me..I really mean Roman 1 , you ever see that show Sureal Life? "I pictured you pissing in the corner and that girl showed it like it was ..inch worm ...balls deep...BBbwwwHhhaaAAaaaaaaa :p ......( . )( . )........

Tom Brown
06-20-2005, 04:30 PM
I never spit on you once , even when I was mad at my new rebuilt motor took a crap and I got down right slammed trying to fix it? :p ......( . )( . ).......
I think that was the only time you were ever sober around me. :D

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey you BUNCH of JAKOFFS whats up sure is nice to have KIM to BITCH SLAP around! He would make a good CELLMATE he could ware the dress and be the BITCH! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I really don't see you doing much FBA, got something else? I bet you know all about wearing dress's!.........( . )( . )...... :idea:

Rexone
06-20-2005, 05:29 PM
I fock up alot with my keyboard :D..........( . )( . )......
No shit? :confused:
Thanks for clearing that up. :smile:

Jbb
06-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Are you running version 26 of the Canatard Translator 2005....?

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 05:35 PM
This here is some funny shit kim replying to all the bitch SLAPPING boy he sure is loved around here !! did i miss anything guess not! Me and roman were at the dragboat races. I have to say that allison whacker is the UGLIEST boat ive ever seen! next to HANSON'S MUG the Mullet headed TWEEKER! :messedup: :messedup:

Mandelon
06-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Sorry.

SmokinLowriderSS
06-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Well, Kim has a boat (when it isn't broke that is). I figure that's a nice thing to say. (even if it is one of those weird ones I see with the motor strapped on the outside because it doesn't want to be inside with him) And he's in Canada instead of down here in the states. Guess that's 2 for 2. Guess I'll stop now while I'm ahead. Hiya Kimmie. :wink:

Tom Brown
06-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Are you running version 26 of the Canatard Translator 2005....?
Hey JBB... Roland is doing your wife. :D

Boy Named Sue
06-20-2005, 06:48 PM
Those are everyday words, whats up sue?..........( . )( . )........ :confused:
Yes they are friend. However, they illustrate that your focus has for too long been on the inferior subjects, i.e. gay, Riceboys, and or gay Riceboys. You need to put your attention on what truly is important.........(.)(.)..........
:D

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
This here is some funny shit kim replying to all the bitch SLAPPING boy he sure is loved around here !! did i miss anything guess not! Me and roman were at the dragboat races. I have to say that allison whacker is the UGLIEST boat ive ever seen! next to HANSON'S MUG the Mullet headed TWEEKER! :messedup: :messedup:
You sure sound like Tony.....( . )( . )...... :rolleyes:

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Tell us another lie you fukin liar
everytime you open your mouth it's like someone flushed a toilet
you are a piece of shitAnd your a F#@k'in RETARD! your up past your bedtime!!!!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 07:21 PM
You sure sound like Tony.....( . )( . )...... :rolleyes: Maybe Tony Montano "you wanna see my lil friend'' or maybe thats what you say to your Wife and Lucky!! :rollside: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Well, Kim has a boat (when it isn't broke that is). I figure that's a nice thing to say. (even if it is one of those weird ones I see with the motor strapped on the outside because it doesn't want to be inside with him) And he's in Canada instead of down here in the states. Guess that's 2 for 2. Guess I'll stop now while I'm ahead. Hiya Kimmie. :wink:
You have a " JET-BOAT", get away from me :rolleyes: K, it's been a busy night!.......( . )( . ).......... :idea:

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Kim im waiting for a reply???

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Maybe Tony Montano "you wanna see my lil friend'' or maybe thats what you say to your Wife and Lucky!! :rollside: :rollside:
Is there a toilet bowl near you? If so, go flush your self K........( . )( . )............ :idea:

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 07:27 PM
tell us another story dickhead.....I'm sure you can make one upWHO FARTED OH ITS YOU!!

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Don't you mean you're waiting to grab Romans thigh?Are you trying to be Hanson's Sidekick or BUTT boy BOY!!

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Kim im waiting for a reply???
:notam: you bore me! You have to have something better than that :notam:
Im going to bed ...( you suck )...same time ..same place in the am? :rolleyes:

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Actually that shit smell is coming from your own faceWow did you think up that reply or your MOMMY!!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVES RULE
06-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Sleep tight KIMMY im out too! will resume in AM

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Kim your a dickhead
Im ****ing tired, and **** you...............( . )( . )............ :p

Kim Hanson
06-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Sleep tight KIMMY im out too! will resume in AM
Comeon now, bring something...this shit is lame.....Nighty, night..........( . )( . )...... :D

Wonderboy
06-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Get it right...you are a Turd Driver and I could just imagine the talk " I would like to come in from behind and give that alittle up-pedal " :(
????????? :confused: :confused:

You Te
06-20-2005, 09:04 PM
I thought so.

You Te
06-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Tell us another lie you fukin liar
everytime you open your mouth it's like someone flushed a toilet
you are a piece of shit
Now that was funny!

uclahater
06-21-2005, 05:35 AM
Hey JBB... Roland is doing your wife. :D
LMAO :D

lucky
06-21-2005, 05:43 AM
Maybe Tony Montano "you wanna see my lil friend'' or maybe thats what you say to your Wife and Lucky!! :rollside: :rollside:
" you want the Truth ?"--- YOU COULD NOT HANDLE ALL MY TRUTH !-- but your wife can :devil:

V-DRIVES RULE
06-21-2005, 07:37 AM
Good morning all my BITCHES

Kim Hanson
06-21-2005, 04:12 PM
I think that was the only time you were ever sober around me. :D
Those were holidays Tommy :wink: ........( . )( . ).when its time to let her buck, its too the floor! :D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2005, 04:14 PM
No shit? :confused:
Thanks for clearing that up. :smile:
You didn't get my memo then :p I said sorry to all that read my posts, some just have to see what I am going to say next :D ........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
06-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Didn't you know Whackers are JetBoat eaters :D .......( . )( . ).........Eh Smokin :D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2005, 04:20 PM
I fart in your direction arse wipe, you sure suck some times! But I heard you are sure good at it though and even have a flat head to rest your beer on! No wonder why the V-Drive guys like you.....( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
06-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Good morning all my BITCHES
Good evening flat head, are you a couple quarts over full today? :) ..........( . )( . ).........

V-DRIVES RULE
06-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Good evening flat head, are you a couple quarts over full today? :) ..........( . )( . ).........kIM HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT? you always come up with such a Lame ass REPLY!

Boy Named Sue
06-21-2005, 05:22 PM
My friend died and Kim put up a nice message of condolence on another site which really suprised me.
Kim usually only attacks when being attacked.
Kim is only one man :idea: but he has all you trampies burning up your keyboards to jump his azz everyday.
He's the only one I know who can chicken peck type @ 44 posts per hour.
Keep it up Kim! :eat:
Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeey!

Kim Hanson
06-21-2005, 05:33 PM
kIM HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT? you always come up with such a Lame ass REPLY!
I reply the same as to what I see, and you are that! So why waste energy trying to come up with something for you, you are not really worth the time and effort, team up with RiceBoy and then I will come up with something better K..He thinks hes off the list now, wake him up K!...........( . )( . ).......
Now go sit in that V-drive and make Vroom , Vroom noise's, thats your speed... :cool: Make sure you putting out also , we wouldn't want to take it away from your neighbors now would we :cool:

Kim Hanson
06-21-2005, 05:54 PM
My friend died and Kim put up a nice message of condolence on another site which really suprised me.
Kim usually only attacks when being attacked.
Kim is only one man :idea: but he has all you trampies burning up your keyboards to jump his azz everyday.
He's the only one I know who can chicken peck type @ 44 posts per hour.
Keep it up Kim! :eat:
Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeey!
I really try my best Sue and the typing is getting faster all the time....8 fingers now, thumbs are really lazy...........( . )( . )...... :D
PS...thanks it's not nice getting the hot seat everyday :sleeping: I hope they bring something soon though, I haven't had that happen since the old Barney Board. That was crazy, 4-5 guys attacking and I play solo..it really sucked...( . )( . )..........Im still there and have my own section now, it's all good :cool: