PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a utility trailer

Riomouse911
04-30-2006, 06:31 PM
I am looking to buy a 6x12 (5x10 will do) utility trailer to haul home an 1,800 lb compact tractor I purchased up this week. Does anyone out on the Sandbar know of a trailer dealer/broker in the IE that would have one on the lot and ready to go? Thanks, EB

OCMerrill
04-30-2006, 07:05 PM
www.tomsrv.com
http://www.tomsrv.com/utilitytrailer.htm[/URL]
They are right along the 10 freeway nearing Beaumont on the north side. They have tons of stuff in stock which is viewable from the freeway.
I purchased a 6 1/2 x 14 landscape trailer (might be what you need also) from them a year ago. They are Carson trailers (for the most part) but I wanted something with a good $$ tag. It has worked fine. Even with 8K of gravel on the floor. No issues.
They have all kinds of stuff to choose from. I think you can search their inventory on line.
A place to start anyway.

Flying Tiger
04-30-2006, 07:08 PM
I bought mine from Aztec.
Ya just stop by and they may have what you want, or it takes about 3 days to build one.
They had the best prices and you can grind them down furthur.
Tom's off the 10 has the most comprehensive rolling stock and selection on hand.
Remember to ask for a better price.
I suggest spring a few more $$ for the Four foot ramp/gate and spare tire.
Recycler has the most comprehensive ads for trailer builders, BTW most located in the IE.

boatnam2
04-30-2006, 07:10 PM
i have one you can borrow.or maybe buy cheap.

Riomouse911
04-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks! I knew HB was the place to ask folks for ideas!.. I have seen the Beaumont spot from the 10, so I was going to start there.. I think Az-Tex is in Fontana on Valley(?), they were #2 on my list.. But, Boatnam2, if you were selling yours, whatcha askin? I live off Hidden Valley/15, so I could swing by and check it out tomorrow..

lalhc
04-30-2006, 08:26 PM
I bought mine from AzTec in Fontana on Foothill Blvd.