PDA

View Full Version : Boxscore

UnionJack
06-20-2005, 08:28 AM
So did you pick-up the new boat? If so where are the pictures?

boxscore
06-20-2005, 01:23 PM
PIcked it up from Carlos in Havi on Saturday morning. Ran her all day, then it went back to DCB for some adjustments. Forgot the camera :hammerhea
Otherwise I woulda had pics of Bunny already posted :eek:
I'll post some after next weekend. It turned out awesome.

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 01:28 PM
PIcked it up from Carlos in Havi on Saturday morning. Ran her all day, then it went back to DCB for some adjustments. Forgot the camera :hammerhea
Otherwise I woulda had pics of Bunny already posted :eek:
I'll post some after next weekend. It turned out awesome.
:D :D :D :D Hi Andrew....that is one purrrrdy boat you have! Pleasure meeting you! Did you find out how the Madison party was?? I bet great! :smile:

boxscore
06-20-2005, 01:32 PM
:D :D :D :D Hi Andrew....that is one purrrrdy boat you have! Pleasure meeting you! Did you find out how the Madison party was?? I bet great! :smile:
Just spoke with Mike... the turn-out was awesome! Raised a ton of money for her therapy. It was nice seeing you sporting the bracelet on Saturday!

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Just spoke with Mike... the turn-out was awesome! Raised a ton of money for her therapy. It was nice seeing you sporting the bracelet on Saturday!
That is great!! I rarely take off my bracelet.....she is an incredble young lady!! Inspiration for us all..... :smile: Enjoy that wonderful machine! :p

TOBTEK
06-20-2005, 02:46 PM
I want picks of it in the water......NOW! :D :notam:

boxscore
06-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Can't help ya now... be patient boy. My wife never made it to Havi last weekend and she had the damn camera.

TOBTEK
06-20-2005, 05:17 PM
Can't help ya now... be patient boy. My wife never made it to Havi last weekend and she had the damn camera.
so, you had the new F26, wife never make it, no camera to be found, and the BUNNY was loose.........SCARY combination :rollside:
:D

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 05:29 PM
so, you had the new F26, wife never make it, no camera to be found, and the BUNNY was loose.........SCARY combination :rollside:
:D
OK, just to clarify....bunny is not loose :supp: .....on the loose, maybe :D And I am not scary!! :D Tob, the sauce is so excellent....our boat looks great!!

Kilrtoy
06-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Bunny is on the loose, just look down...
WTF
NO PICS OF THE NEW BABY....

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 07:17 PM
Bunny is on the loose, just look down...
WTF
NO PICS OF THE NEW BABY....
:D Every time I look at that pic I smile....that was some fun shizzz right there!! :D

Kilrtoy
06-20-2005, 07:25 PM
:D Every time I look at that pic I smile....that was some fun shizzz right there!! :D
Thast not all I get, after looking at the pic, I get one of these----------->:lightsabe

UnionJack
06-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Sad... new boat and no pic's

boxscore
06-20-2005, 10:21 PM
OK... everyone be real quiet now. My wife just thought I saw a bunny on the beach in park moabi. Now I'm kinda half glad there were no cameras around.

bunny 166
06-21-2005, 09:17 AM
OK... everyone be real quiet now. My wife just thought I saw a bunny on the beach in park moabi. Now I'm kinda half glad there were no cameras around.
I think I had you confused with someone else with a new Kool-aid ride......yeah, thats it!! :D :D It wasn't you after all.....sorry for the confusion Andrew, if that's even your name..... :D :D

boxscore
06-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey Buns... we're thinking about ordering some more Madi bracelets and pondering the "new bunny edition" with those new clear plastic straps instead of green. It would better suit your ensemble. As in the words of KILR ----------------------------> :lightsabe

bunny 166
06-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Hey Buns... we're thinking about ordering some more Madi bracelets and pondering the "new bunny edition" with those new clear plastic straps instead of green. It would better suit your ensemble. As in the words of KILR ----------------------------> :lightsabe
Wow! I'm honored....I'll take 20 :D Really, anything that gives money to Madi's fund is all good with me....I'm happy to help when I can....I have 12 green ones already :D