PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still feeling the weekend?

Boozer
06-20-2005, 09:36 AM
I am feeling beat to sh*t from my weekend in Vegas. My legs feel like they're going to fall off and the rest of me feels like it was hit by a garbage truck. On the plus side it was the wildest weekend I've ever had in Vegas so the hell I'm paying now seems like a small price to pay for the fun I had.

Chase
06-20-2005, 09:40 AM
I think there should be some pictures..??

Boozer
06-20-2005, 09:41 AM
I think there should be some pictures..??
I'll post them when I get them. I didnt take any but the girls I was with took TONS. Hopefully they will get the loaded quick and email them to me.

dmontzsta
06-20-2005, 09:41 AM
I am just feeling more motivated and like I am getting closer to finishing my boat.

Boat Loan Guy
06-20-2005, 10:09 AM
I am right there with you. Love the river but Mondays blow... :220v:

Danhercules
06-20-2005, 10:22 AM
We meet up with Topless, Wutwzat, Squeezing Spectra in Norco Friday. Some came back to my place. We were in the hot tub till almost 3 I think it was. My buddy puked while sleeping on the couch. I think he had a good time. I felt it Sat, but I was good to go Sunday. @ bottle of champaine on Sun morn!! :D

topless
06-20-2005, 11:18 AM
We meet up with Topless, Wutwzat, Squeezing Spectra in Norco Friday. Some came back to my place. We were in the hot tub till almost 3 I think it was. My buddy puked while sleeping on the couch. I think he had a good time. I felt it Sat, but I was good to go Sunday. @ bottle of champaine on Sun morn!! :DHot tub????? Hmmmmmmmmm :D