PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKER love....

Goodtime$
06-20-2005, 03:27 PM
this weekend was fun, saturday we took a good tow home by an awesome family....THANKS a million!!!!...fuel delivery problems north of topock meant a long tow, thanks to everyone who waved and threw out shockers, 29 shockwave red and blue, nice boat and great love for hb...cheers pal..next time will be out in front.
HTM regatta was awesome,24s running hard and kokomos later that night was even more fun, thanks Dorian,Koren and Lia for a great time...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2142Picture_008.jpg

moneypit
06-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Saw you being towed.... Felt bad for you. Hope the net trip goes better!!

Goodtime$
06-20-2005, 03:57 PM
atleast you guys ran hard so i had something to check out..other than that the cuddy worked out great with my lady...so being towed wasnt so bad, had a great weekend..cheers

Magic34
06-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Saw you being towed as well, I was looking at the boat hard and didn't realize until after I passed that it was the Orion and a board member.
Waving now, does that count?

Goodtime$
06-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Fuel problems, i didnt know merc motos wouldnt take diesel...shit it works in the truck...haha jk.... just fuel delivery issues
Magic34, saw that beast running hard all weekend, congrats on the 2nd time around....

Magic34
06-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Fuel problems, i didnt know merc motos wouldnt take diesel...shit it works in the truck...haha jk.... just fuel delivery issues
Magic34, saw that beast running hard all weekend, congrats on the 2nd time around....
Thanks!! :D

bunny 166
06-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Sorry to hear of your problems....when we saw you in Moabi, all was well....glad you had fun anyway...you'll be back on the water in no time!! :D

Goodtime$
06-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Thanx bunny...your new conquest looks great..all white is clean...see everyone on the 4th..how was that 40ft skater..unreal for havi...crazy
forgot to take pics

bunny 166
06-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Thanx bunny...your new conquest looks great..all white is clean...see everyone on the 4th..how was that 40ft skater..unreal for havi...crazy
forgot to take pics
Thank you so much....not new, but new to us! :D It's been an adventure re-doing her, but we love the end result! I hope everything works out OK for ya'....keep us posted! ;) See you on the 4th!

Goodtime$
06-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Just a minor merc warranty issue, i guess beer and gas dont go well together..oh well
boat will be done this week, do a little ocean testing to make sure all the nuts and bolts work great and off to havi....have a great week and Prime did an excellent job on your boat, it looked new to me....you guys were busy cleaning it, so i didnt want to bother..next time..cheers
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2142Picture_011.jpg