PDA

View Full Version : WHat a nice weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
04-30-2006, 08:31 PM
The weather was great. The pool was nice. And we didn't even go to the river. :rollside: Hope it's nice and hot next weekend too. :crossx: :crossx:

haulina29
04-30-2006, 08:34 PM
I agree we went to our lake house and put the boat in the water it was a awsome weekend here in Nor Cal mid eighties no wind .

HOOTER SLED-
04-30-2006, 08:36 PM
There was a little breeze in the afternoon, and then it just stopped. And it was nice and warm. Pool, BBQ, beers. Mmmmmmm nice. Now back to work. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
04-30-2006, 09:19 PM
There was a little breeze in the afternoon, and then it just stopped. And it was nice and warm. Pool, BBQ, beers. Mmmmmmm nice. Now back to work. :cry:
Tomorrow is your day off BEANER! :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:
Love you & thanks for the yummy dinner & grape juice! :220v:

HOOTER SLED-
04-30-2006, 10:05 PM
MRS HERE....
LMFAO!!!!!!! Damn Mexican huh!!!! But he's allllllllllllll mine!!!!!! Had fun with you n G n the boys this weekend!!! Can't wait till SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!!!!!!! :p :p :220v: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
05-01-2006, 03:29 AM
Yea right. I'm at work already. :sleeping: :sleeping:
You can finish the rest of those drinks at the party on Saturday. :crossx: :crossx:
Hopefully we didn't wear the boys out too much for school. :sleeping:

JetBoatRich
05-01-2006, 04:00 AM
The weather was beautiful :cool: nice to hang around the house after baseball on Saturday :cool: ready for summer :cool:

pixilatedpussy
05-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Yea right. I'm at work already. :sleeping: :sleeping:
You can finish the rest of those drinks at the party on Saturday. :crossx: :crossx:
Hopefully we didn't wear the boys out too much for school. :sleeping:
:p I will drink them for sure! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! The boys went to school fine, a lil tired, but they were up ready to go.