PDA

View Full Version : CD Burning Software

Lightning
06-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Any suggestions on where to get some decent cd burning software online - for free. I want to burn a couple of CD's and for some reason Window Media Player won't do it.

essexjet
06-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Any suggestions on where to get some decent cd burning software online - for free. I want to burn a couple of CD's and for some reason Window Media Player won't do it.
itunes can burn to disk and its free

NOTALENT
06-20-2005, 07:39 PM
why not??? I use widows media player....do u need to update it???

Wonderboy
06-20-2005, 08:06 PM
If you have a pretty new version of media player, it won't burn songs that are protected.

NOTALENT
06-20-2005, 08:17 PM
If you have a pretty new version of media player, it won't burn songs that are protected.
really...not even if u download or update the codecs??? I have the newest version...download via limewire...and never had a problem. :confused:

Wonderboy
06-20-2005, 08:23 PM
really...not even if u download or update the codecs??? I have the newest version...download via limewire...and never had a problem. :confused:
Haven't figured it out completely yet, but I've had a couple issues with a couple CDs. One was a CD my girlfriends mom rented from the library, so that was a given. I tried several different things to get around it but media player would not burn it for me. I forgot what the other one was.