PDA

View Full Version : Sunsation 32SS?

Havasu Hangin'
06-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Very nice...
http://www.sunsationboats.com/images/pic_32_ss.jpg (http://www.sunsationboats.com/movies/32ss.wmv)
:idea:

Dusty Times
06-20-2005, 08:13 PM
I think I like that :idea:

Quality Time
06-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Yep, I should have waited another year. Dominator or Innovator, now the best of both!

INSman
06-20-2005, 09:46 PM
A little "production" looking for me personally, but I am sure a good paint guy could be hired to spruce her up a bit !! :idea:

WILD LAVEY
06-20-2005, 10:11 PM
im partial to this 32
http://laveycraft.com/funrun_gallery/images/32_nuera.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
06-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Did you guys click on the picture? Man, that boat rides nice & high on the pad...
:D

hoolign
06-21-2005, 03:41 AM
Did you guys click on the picture? Man, that boat rides nice & high on the pad...
Yeah..I had to watch it a few times..Looks like a great boat, sounded awsome, Do all 32s come on plane fairly quickly with the same kind of power?

essexjet
06-21-2005, 03:47 AM
Just watched the video, very nice. What does it have in it? Kinda sounded like twin HO's or 500's

Wonderboy
06-21-2005, 03:52 AM
Yeah..I had to watch it a few times..Looks like the guys driving were really good looking.
Damnit Hoolign!

Havasu Hangin'
06-21-2005, 03:54 AM
Do all 32s come on plane fairly quickly with the same kind of power?
Hell...my boat needs a calendar to time it getting on plane.
Not sure what motors that boat had...for a second, it sounded like the lope of 525's...but it's hard to tell. Gotta love the sound of twins, though.

essexjet
06-21-2005, 03:57 AM
Not sure what motors that boat had...for a second, it sounded like the lope of 525's...but it's hard to tell. Gotta love the sound of twins, though.
also got to love the built in swim step for that echo :cool:

hoolign
06-21-2005, 04:04 AM
Hell...my boat needs a calendar to time it getting on plane.
It sure seemed to get on plane fairly quick..I checked out their website and it sure looks like a nice ride. What is a ballpark price for a boat of this size? I realize options change this so say bottom line base model??

Havasu Hangin'
06-21-2005, 04:13 AM
It sure seemed to get on plane fairly quick..I checked out their website and it sure looks like a nice ride. What is a ballpark price for a boat of this size? I realize options change this so say bottom line base model??
I've never priced one out, but most of the guys who have bought them (on other boards) say that you get alot of boat for the money.
Those (non-West Coast) guys like to use full liners, so it's a little different approach.

hoolign
06-21-2005, 04:16 AM
I've never priced one out, but most of the guys who have bought them (on other boards) say that you get alot of boat for the money.
Those (non-West Coast) guys like to use full liners, so it's a little different approach.
When I hear the word liners,I figure it's gonna snow and it's time to pull my winter boots out :D What do you mean by liners?

Havasu Hangin'
06-21-2005, 04:19 AM
When I hear the word liners,I figure it's gonna snow and it's time to pull my winter boots out :D What do you mean by liners?
And we wonder why they won't let you in the country? :hammerhea
A liner is also a fiberglass insert (that comes out a mold) for the internal structure (floor, walls, etc.)...less wood used means less to rot.

hoolign
06-21-2005, 04:27 AM
And we wonder why they won't let you in the country? :hammerhea
A liner is also a fiberglass insert (that comes out a mold) for the internal structure (floor, walls, etc.)...less wood used means less to rot.
Yeah well if you ever get a cold snap Me and Tom will make a killing telling yall how to avoid freezing :D
Why dont they all run liners if it will eliminate rot ? I think a boat like that would be ideal for Okanogan lake!

Havasu Hangin'
06-21-2005, 04:30 AM
Why dont they all run liners if it will eliminate rot ? I think a boat like that would be ideal for Okanogan lake!
A liner means another mold is needed...some boat manufacturers just glass in the wood for the floors, bulkheads, etc.
Okanogan? Perfect! You're gonna need something fast to outrun that monster that lives there...
:eek:

INSman
06-21-2005, 06:48 AM
Sounds like some nice 525's !!
That new 32' LAVEY is the shit though :cool:
until the DCB FX32 or the Howard Bullet 34 comes out :rollside:

Quality Time
06-21-2005, 06:55 AM
Do all 32s come on plane fairly quickly with the same kind of power?
Yes, and they accelerate like a rapped ape. The boat pictured above has twin HO's. I have the same set-up, but the Dominator (W/Pad). The SS does not have a pad. It's the Innovator hull mated with the Dominator deck.
If you go to their website you can configure and price a boat out. Keep in mind the prices is MSRP which no one pays.

Quality Time
06-21-2005, 06:57 AM
A little "production" looking for me personally, but I am sure a good paint guy could be hired to spruce her up a bit !! :idea:
Mitcher T will get a hold of it lay some color down. They were trying to make to the Miami show and ran out of time.

spectras only
06-21-2005, 06:09 PM
HH, here's the video on the 32 sunsation.
http://www.sunsationboats.com/movies/32ss.wmv
I have a video of my boat in stealth mode :wink: .You can hear the bravo1X gears from miles away:220v:
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Mvi_0315.avi